Chat Clubs

:-The Old Gang CC-: IO (Page 115)

Post Reply New Post

Page 115 of 118

Aabha.M

IF-Sizzlerz

Aabha.M

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
why don't you try in YT or spicyhitz.com? YT is better! one you get it you can convert it from the net itself! :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viniva sharma

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":-The Old Gang CC-: IO (Page 115)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viniva sharma

IF-Sizzlerz

viniva sharma

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aabha.M

i so wished to come back to IF! my bloody college doesn't permit us to use FB,IF,YT and other such sites!Ouch DITtO! u have college n i have tutns! i go to tutn every day! i never even go to school that often! i thought may n june would b my last vecations but now it seems like my vecations actually never came! i always had tutns! Stern Smile the vecations that i was waiting for will come in july! 
  i know man! whats wrong with these people! there was one girl who saw a sperm in the lab which was stained in pink dye and said HOW CUTE!! and i was like Ermm kill me now! i DONT FIND punk CUTE! n i think its the most annoying color ever! n pink hairbads Stern Smile n hair pins ofcourse! i hate them! i have 2- 3 pink tops i guess n those are are from the time when i believe i was in 10th but this year i hate puink more than i've ever hated any color!  i have seen guys in my college who wear PINK T-SHIRTS!Stern Smile tell me about it!! how do feel about that? ROFL i go speechles when i see them n m like bhai mere paas b aisa pink ni h! ROFL SHIT!!!!! i am still in 11800! need to post another 40000 posts!Wackothat gets me back to spamming!ROFL yess we need to do that! ROFL
 Evil Smileshe was such a sweeetheart vinu!!! with her green green chaddis!!! those were my absolute favourites Day Dreaming and on those chaddis she used to wear red colored tops! how adorable! 

Aabha.M

viniva sharma

IF-Sizzlerz

viniva sharma

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

why don't you try in YT or spicyhitz.com? YT is better! one you get it you can convert it from the net itself! :-)
i gyuess u're right! i can do that! Big smile but for abhi i have to head out for my ttun!! byee tc!! 
god i rarely get to catch up with u people n now i have to leave i hate this!! but m already late agr or late ho gaye to sunne milega! ROFLROFL chall byee tcc LY miss u Hug 

Aabha.M

Aabha.M

IF-Sizzlerz

Aabha.M

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viniva sharma

i so wished to come back to IF! my bloody college doesn't permit us to use FB,IF,YT and other such sites!Ouch DITtO! u have college n i have tutns! i go to tutn every day! i never even go to school that often! i thought may n june would b my last vecations but now it seems like my vecations actually never came! i always had tutns! Stern Smile the vecations that i was waiting for will come in july!
i hate my college!Deadi feel like shit after joining there!Ouch
  i know man! whats wrong with these people! there was one girl who saw a sperm in the lab which was stained in pink dye and said HOW CUTE!! and i was like Ermm kill me now! i DONT FIND punk CUTE! n i think its the most annoying color ever! n pink hairbads Stern Smile n hair pins ofcourse! i hate them! i have 2- 3 pink tops i guess n those are are from the time when i believe i was in 10th but this year i hate puink more than i've ever hated any color! YUCK! whats wrong with the girls these days?Shocked  i have seen guys in my college who wear PINK T-SHIRTS!Stern Smile tell me about it!! how do feel about that? ROFL i go speechles when i see them n m like bhai mere paas b aisa pink ni h! ROFL LMAAOA!!!ROFLbang on aise hi lagta hai!!!!LOLSHIT!!!!! i am still in 11800! need to post another 40000 posts!Wackothat gets me back to spamming!ROFL yess we need to do that! ROFL YO BABY!Cool
 Evil Smileshe was such a sweeetheart vinu!!! with her green green chaddis!!! those were my absolute favourites Day Dreaming and on those chaddis she used to wear red colored tops! how adorable!OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! i so so sooo loved them man! they were so beautiful and soothing!!Day Dreaming

Aabha.M

IF-Sizzlerz

Aabha.M

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viniva sharma

i gyuess u're right! i can do that! Big smile but for abhi i have to head out for my ttun!! byee tc!! 
god i rarely get to catch up with u people n now i have to leave i hate this!! but m already late agr or late ho gaye to sunne milega! ROFLROFL chall byee tcc LY miss u Hug 

waise tu kar kya rahi hai? i mean which course? LOLAA!!! jaake padh beti ja !Smile bye vinu! see ya!Hug:*

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Congeniality

LAWLS, missed you too Hug

Where are you all these days? I'm so bored. Need to think of new ways of spamiing this forum. So much has changed since the Monaya days.

I am not that active in IF these days man! No forum is as lively and fun as the MJHT forum was :( so i am very actively playing the tag name of a "silent member" in many forums!LOL LOL

Haha, spamming! We all are THE BEST at it if we try(LOL)..remember how we used to pull off ONE mansion in like hardly 2 days!lol..Those were the days man!!seriously!!

And exactly, almost everything has changed...i am in college now and i was in school during MJHT days..haha

How are you anyways? Howz life going?Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anon.BelleFemme

Khushi.

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Heyy all,
Howz everyone? Where are the others man? 

BTW, You guys managed to pull of 4 pages!!wow!! lol

Take care :)

Aabha.M

IF-Sizzlerz

Aabha.M

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi.

Originally posted by Ms.Congeniality

LAWLS, missed you too Hug

Where are you all these days? I'm so bored. Need to think of new ways of spamiing this forum. So much has changed since the Monaya days.

I am not that active in IF these days man! No forum is as lively and fun as the MJHT forum was :( so i am very actively playing the tag name of a "silent member" in many forums!LOL LOL

Haha, spamming! We all are THE BEST at it if we try(LOL)..remember how we used to pull off ONE mansion in like hardly 2 days! Day Dreaming i miss those days khush!lol..Those were the days man!!seriously!!

And exactly, almost everything has changed...i am in college now and i was in school during MJHT days..haha

How are you anyways? Howz life going?Smile

damn where are you khush? FB pe bhi nahi aati!! Confused LOL! mittibai or excel?ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top