Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Quoted by steffroc.............

yaar i miss the old krishna the one who used to be happy and funny and romantic
i miss the background music krishna krishna krishna😕

The music does get our attention, nice beat.   The old love-sick boy was happy go lucky, with attitude, strutting around town like a prince. Now we see a long-haired guy heading towards becoming Majnu, Devadas and depressing as hell. I say get the man out of the marriage, let Prats do her victory dance at teaching him lessons and go back to her Maike and find another Nitin to hook up with.   Krishna can find a Tacurse girl and move on.  This Badala lene ka story sucks all around. No winners here. Let's give Prats and Krishna one more verse of Chaha tumhi tho har phal as a goodbye to their failed romance and move on to another story track.

Let's have Angad gloatting at his victory of ripping Krishna and Prats apart. Then Prats can find the truth and it all started with her.........slapping Angad.  Then she can cry some more and go on a self-discovery journey. We can find another show to watch............a love story.

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

Quoted by steffroc.............

yaar i miss the old krishna the one who used to be happy and funny and romantic
i miss the background music krishna krishna krishna😕

The music does get our attention, nice beat.   The old love-sick boy was happy go lucky, with attitude, strutting around town like a prince. Now we see a long-haired guy heading towards becoming Majnu, Devadas and depressing as hell. I say get the man out of the marriage, let Prats do her victory dance at teaching him lessons and go back to her Maike and find another Nitin to hook up with.   Krishna can find a Tacurse girl and move on.  This Badala lene ka story sucks all around. No winners here. Let's give Prats and Krishna one more verse of Chaha tumhi tho har phal as a goodbye to their failed romance and move on to another story track.

Let's have Angad gloatting at his victory of ripping Krishna and Prats apart. Then Prats can find the truth and it all started with her.........slapping Angad.  Then she can cry some more and go on a self-discovery journey. We can find another show to watch............a love story.

i agreee
the love story seem to be faded away
krishna isnt the love sick boy anymore but the devdas😲
now i am for Krishna divorcing Rat and find a new girl for himself
i mean seriosuly
ia m bored with the kids tracks😡
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: steffroc

i agreee
i mean seriosuly

I think them two seperating will be there in future but not so soon. Par Itne Jaldi Nahi.
Partigwa Us se Aur  Badla Legi
Don't even talk abt boredom. It is annoying. Baba is acting like muppet and P-Rats as his puppet.
Doesn't anyone of them realise when the truth comes out its not just one who wld look stupid but both. Seriously when the truth comes out will Prats say to everyone: Its not my fault. I told him not to lie but he won't listen.
Will the family not question are as to why she married him if she doesn't want consummate the marriage? What will her answer be then?
MERARAI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krishna_chalbo

I think them two seperating will be there in future but not so soon. Par Itne Jaldi Nahi.
Partigwa Us se Aur  Badla Legi
Don't even talk abt boredom. It is annoying. Baba is acting like muppet and P-Rats as his puppet.
Doesn't anyone of them realise when the truth comes out its not just one who wld look stupid but both. Seriously when the truth comes out will Prats say to everyone: Its not my fault. I told him not to lie but he won't listen.
Will the family not question are as to why she married him if she doesn't want consummate the marriage? What will her answer be then?

I have an even more fundamental question. How will Krishna know this early even if she was pregnant? A man finds out only when his wife tells him. Kesar told Sakthi after she threw up. Let's not forget that Kesar went to check on her and came back with "good news". SS and Amma will assume Prats told Kesar it's true and so yet again it comes back to her.

So it was up to Prats to come clean with the truth in front of the family and override what Krishna said for after all she is the first to know.  When the truth comes out, they are going to blame her and say that she put Krishna up to lying about it.  She gets angry at him about every silly little thing and even when she had several opportunities one with SS and Amma and then with GuruMa when she gave her an open floor to come clean, she didn't take it.   So if things turn bad, she has to take the majority of the responsiblity for playing along with the lie, for after all she is the first one to know the truth about something like a pregnancy.  She stood up to Sakthi for Kesar why didn't she stand up for herself with Krishna? She may once again blame Krishna for her her stupid choice and ask him to clean up the mess. What else is new?😕

MERARAI thumbnail
i agreee
i mean seriosuly

The tables will be turned. Remember his chat with Tunna/Chandu that his romance was not going to be a tragedy where the two sang songs and died like Laila/Majnu.

What if ........................(interesting but depressing)

Krishna ends the marriage, after all he gave it the best he knew how . He can marry another Tacurse girl and move on. The new bahu will be another Kesar like rich girl, he may start working at the Sand business.  Prats packs up and goes home to her Mummy/Papa.  Komal is still married to Adarsh, she won't give up so easily, good for her! 😆 
Adarsh finally settles down with Komal and move into their own home courtesy of SS where they live happily ever after with a kid or two over the years.  

Prats will hear about how Krishna has moved on planning to remarry or already has a new wife.  Prats will wallow in her past, relive her past thinking about her actions while she realizes she has fallen in love with Krishna. She takes care of her aging parents, Dadi is no longer around.  She had her chance and she blew it. Nithin is married and has a baby.  Prats throws herself into finding a good man for Arushi so at least she can be happy, Prats's pratigya gave her a lonely life empty but for the memories.

How do you like that story? Maybe Prats should consider this? Wait a minute ............it's a TV drama, Phew! 😆  This week has been depressing to watch and hence the story. There were a few lighter moments but not enough to ease the ? about the upcoming twist.😕
shumi. thumbnail

i agreee
i mean seriosuly

The tables will be turned. Remember his chat with Tunna/Chandu that his romance was not going to be a tragedy where the two sang songs and died like Laila/Majnu.

What if ........................(interesting but depressing)

Krishna ends the marriage, after all he gave it the best he knew how . He can marry another Tacurse girl and move on. The new bahu will be another Kesar like rich girl, he may start working at the Sand business.  Prats packs up and goes home to her Mummy/Papa.  Komal is still married to Adarsh, she won't give up so easily, good for her! 😆 
Adarsh finally settles down with Komal and move into their own home courtesy of SS where they live happily ever after with a kid or two over the years.  

Prats will hear about how Krishna has moved on planning to remarry or already has a new wife.  Prats will wallow in her past, relive her past thinking about her actions while she realizes she has fallen in love with Krishna. She takes care of her aging parents, Dadi is no longer around.  She had her chance and she blew it. Nithin is married and has a baby.  Prats throws herself into finding a good man for Arushi so at least she can be happy, Prats's pratigya gave her a lonely life empty but for the memories.

How do you like that story? Maybe Prats should consider this? Wait a minute ............it's a TV drama, Phew! 😆  This week has been depressing to watch and hence the story. There were a few lighter moments but not enough to ease the ? about the upcoming twist.😕

fantastic story...👏...i too seriously wish to see krishna divorcing pratigya and marry another girl like kesar type...LOL...so that we can see a better girl with krishna instead of this...single expression girl. Ouch

did you notice now a days in most of the KriYa scenes krishna's body double is used...i think she may be taking too many takes to give a scene... Ouch
Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shumi.

fantastic story...👏...i too seriously wish to see krishna divorcing pratigya and marry another girl like kesar type...LOL...so that we can see a better girl with krishna instead of this...single expression girl.

did you notice now a days in most of the KriYa scenes krishna's body double is used...i think she may be taking too many takes to give a scene...

Didn't notice that, will go watch again. Is there a particular day  you can see it ?
shumi. thumbnail

Didn't notice that, will go watch again. Is there a particular day  you can see it ?

yaar there are lot of scenes. i will tell you from todays episode...check this link...it is part 6 of today's episode....where krishna comes to their room and give sheera to her...

at 1:32min they just showed his hand and the tiffin box.i think it is not krishna's hand.
at 2:15...the back side of krishna is not arhaan...i think so...did you notice they either show krisha's face or pratigya's face not...while showing krishna's back they show a small portion of his back...cuz it is not arhaan...Ouch😆
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shumi.

yaar there are lot of scenes. i will tell you from todays episode...check this link...it is part 6 of today's episode....where krishna comes to their room and give sheera to her...

at 1:32min they just showed his hand and the tiffin box.i think it is not krishna's hand.
at 2:15...the back side of krishna is not arhaan...i think so...did you notice they either show krisha's face or pratigya's face not...while showing krishna's back they show a small portion of his back...cuz it is not arhaan...😆

not sure about 1:32 min but 2:15 is for sure Arhann 😃