Pratigya

What does it take to make Pratigya realize???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Hai re hai this girl, all she ever does is go to her room and cry.

The truth was almost revealed today, she should know that it's getting out of hand, Baba is in his own everything will be ok world. She is the one that needs to sort out this mess. Krishna always acts before thinking, being with him and all the things he's done in the past, she should know this by now.

Ok today might not have been the best situation to reveal and would make Baba look bad, but she needs to use her brains and say to him, you need to tell the truth or else i will and Krishna knows how angry his father would be if he knew that his favourite child lied to him, Pratigya knows how much Krishna loves SS!!!!

Really i wonder if she has any brainsConfused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika-akaShaluv_kriyasmithasrkshumi.MERARAI

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What does it take to make Pratigya realize???" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
as promised, first to post! ROFL

Edited by pritirays - 13 May 2010 at 12:23pm

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
he he he
pratigya shud better Sleepy
ROFL

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
ROFL....Lol...is this a counter to the other thread....ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

Shabz.

IF-Rockerz

Shabz.

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
i think she will eventually take it upon herself to reveal the truth, but by then it will be too late...kriya (especially pratigya) are gonna get it big time once the truth is revealed.

MERARAI

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -athena-

ROFL....Lol...is this a counter to the other thread....ROFL
ha betaLOL

luv_kriya

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Originally posted by mima190587

Hai re hai this girl, all she ever does is go to her room and cry.

That look on face was so funny when she was crying! ROFL

The truth was almost revealed today, she should know that it's getting out of hand, Baba is in his own everything will be ok world. She is the one that needs to sort out this mess. Krishna always acts before thinking, being with him and all the things he's done in the past, she should know this by now. Slow processing system na! LOL But lady missed a golden oppurtunity as shumi di said in the other thread!

Ok today might not have been the best situation to reveal and would make Baba look bad, but she needs to use her brains and say to him, you need to tell the truth or else i will and Krishna knows how angry his father would be if he knew that his favourite child lied to him, Pratigya knows how much Krishna loves SS!!!! Emotional atyachar! Hai re hai! ROFL

Really i wonder if she has any brainsConfused I doubt! Ohk, on serious note, why can't she think pratically as she is more 'knowledgable' than the thakurs! Man use your education, but no! Uffff!

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Originally posted by Shabz.

i think she will eventually take it upon herself to reveal the truth, but by then it will be too late...kriya (especially pratigya) are gonna get it big time once the truth is revealed.
especially.....krishna...he wud be blown away by the global warming in SS's mind.......
or another slap like the one shakti got?Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top