Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePeace thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG! i love for this post! Please i request you, we gotta do something to get AR together! i cant see Armaan like that! This is insane, i feel so helpless! :(
sakshiluvskaran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesum post dear..... I agree AR love is so pure and sacred..... You could just feel it in yest episode.... Loved that AR moment.... It was brilliantly portrayed by kajen and I agree Armaan is one guy every girl will love to have in her life...... I agree with ur title... have nothing more to say.....
a2zahid thumbnail
awesome post...kajen rock da scene
mini_ksg_AR thumbnail
u kno....ksg n pankhit r d 2 actprs who hv made me cry vid der crying scns.......saw atul crying 4 d first tym last yr on 2 oct 2009 episod wen he was wid d new interns n dat dandiya thing was goin on......n den he wnt 2 d garden n cried..REMEMEMBRING HIS GANG........OMG HE CRIED LYK A BABY BRINGING TEARS TO MY EYES.,...EVEN TODAY WEN I REMEMBR DAT SCN MERI EYES NUM HO JAATI HAI😭😭😭😭😭.......bcoz we both ver in d same emotion....missing r gang.....PANKHIT DID A GRT GRT JOB πŸ‘πŸ‘

Coming to my jaan...KSG.......ALL HIS SCNS WEN HE HAS CRIED.....OR EVN SPOKEN A DIALOG WHICH JUS TOUCHES UR HEART.......I HV CRIED.........I STILL REMEMBR.......AFTER HIS MEMORY LOSS WEN  Atul n anji shw him d fotos vid him n ridz together........n he does not believ dm n den wen he meets ridz n tels her dat he cud nvr love her n wen ridz tels him dat hamara roka hua tha..hes shocked.................DEN at home he realizes dat he was rude to her n dere........STARTS CRYING SAYING I M SO SORRY RIDHIMA.......OMGGG......DAT SCN CAME IN D PRECAP........I STILL REMEMBR IT distinctly N EVN THOUGH IT WAS JUS SHOWN 4 10-15 SEC........MAN D WAY HE CRIED......O GOD I WAS IN TEARS AT DAT VERY MOMENT N JUS CRYING😭😭😭😭😭😭.......CANT C ARMAAN CRYING........................DAT WAS JUS FAB ACTING BY KSGπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....................................................DIS IS JUS 1 SCN..................I CAN GO ON N ON................ITS A LONG LIST😳😳

I Agree wid u dhwani...............armaan is an angel.........n angels r beautiful souls.....n wen dey cry...u cry...its lyk.ur hart bleeds.......altho i hv stoppd watchin d show bt cant c him cryin.....those big fat tears.....those red eyes kill me

perfectdreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he made me cry
like always
i can't believe he had the strength to ask such questions
he was brave enough to hear the answers he got
he was strong enough to persuade the love of his life to forget him
he was convincing her to open her heart to love again

Armaan-a lover like no other
Edited by perfectdreams - 13 years ago
shsarya thumbnail
AWESOME POST DEAR
luvd it n KSG NJENNY the level theyreach in actiing at 1 time we think this is the best they cando
bt no they come up again wid new standards nset it very very high
i hope riddhima soon listens to her heart n goes back to him
AR4va