5/13 - Geet Episode Update - completed

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey..lol I posted this on the rang forum too :P...so I'll just post the same message here as well :P

hey...sorry lol I know I always have the updates up a bit late...but I am at school (my summer classes started)...so it'll be a bit late...though I'll post it as soon as I can! sorry and thanks for your patience!

Recap: Geet tears the paper that Maan gives her and while she is walking away...Maan concludes that Geet is going to become a huge problem for her family. Nainatra is angry that it doesn't matter what happens...bade veerji is going to remain the waaris. Maan promises that he will teach Geet a lesson for sure after what she did to him. Geet burns her wedding things promising herself that she will get rid of all the mistakes that she has done in her life.

Now agaye

In Canada, Dev is yelling on the phone at some Mr. Mehta telling him that they did the calculations together...now where will he get the money from? He pleads Mr. Mehta to listen but Mr. Mehta cuts the call. Dev is highly frustrated and throws his phone on the sofa. Nainatra comes out of the washroom and sees a worried Dev (btw she has full makeup on 😲) She tries to seduce him but it doesn't work....she comments if he doesn't like her anymore and if he is missing someone a lot. Dev tells her not to start this again...he walks up to the closet and takes out a file as he announces that they are going back to India. Nainatra looks ready to kill but controls her anger. She forces a smile and says that looks like she was right...he is remembering Geet! Dev yells that why does she always drag Geet between them...it was her idea! She was the one brought up in Canada and she knew what is the value of a Canadian boy in Punjab. That's why to repay the loan in Canada...you made me marry a village girl! You said that you didn't want to live in Chandigardh. Nainatra smiles and in a sarcastic tone taunts that I didn't all this to come back to Canada but for you! Because if we had stayed in India and didn't repay the loan then your older brother would have sent you to jail! And in Canada, Mr. Mehta's gunda would have killed you...Dev shocks her by saying that they can even come today...the money that we gave to Mr. Mehta was only the principle amount...the interest remains. Dev says that they have to go to India but Nainatra refuses! Dev continues that they have to convince Vade Veerji who she calls chote saab to forgive them! He won't say no to mom!

Daarji remembers Maan's words that Geet is going to become a huge problem for all of them! Daarji says that you have insulted us in front of everyone but Geet answers that one's patience has been tested to the max then one doesn't remember who is infront...Brij looks really angry!  And says kudiye! But Geet answers that what if I am a girl...don't I have any rights? He tells her to shut up but she says that she won't stay quiet now! They have been decived so hugely and all we did was sit! Aren't you all hurting that they came and duped us? They even took away our izzat that you all are so proud of and none of you did anything! Everybody looks guilty...but Brij who is staring at the floor says...so what? what should we do? Should we tell everyone? Geet says no but we have to do something! We should find Dev and his family and tell everyone the truth about them! Everybody is shocked to hear her talk about justice! But Daarji yells you've gone crazy who is going to get you justice? Geet says that we should contact the police! If we hide the matter then we are helping the guilty! It'll give voice to all the ones who have suffered! So nobody betrays Geet or get someone married to guy like Dev...so nobody's dreams are broken! Everybody is guilty and then shocked when Geet concludes that she will go to the police for sure! Geet walks away followed by Mahinder! Daarji doesn't say anything and just looks worried!

Nainatra taunts Dev that just because of his happiness...she made him somebody's else's husband! Dev doesn't say anything so Nainatra continues that they are not going back to India at any cost! It doesn't matter if you like it or not! But she won't let her go near Geet at any cost !

Geet is crying in her room when her dad enters...she hugs him and he tells her to stop crying. Geet pleads that is it wrong to fight for your rights? To prevent this from happening again?

It seems as if some parts were skipped...or I didn't see them!

Mahinder opens the door and there is police standing outside and invites them in! Daarji is still feeling guilty while Brij is as usual really angry! Daarji looks at Mahinder in anger but Mahinder ignores him. Rano asks Geet called the police? The police officer asks for Geet while Brij thinks that he needs to vanish Geet before she comes in front of them! Daarji asks what's wrong? The officer says that before this matter reaches the court...it's better if it is finished right here! Geet hears voices and wonders who it is? Officer says that before everyone starts blaming Geet...call her out please! Geet walks out of her room...Mahinder agrees and says that if she has written a complain...then...but he is interupted. Maan comes in and says why would Geet write a complain...he has gotten the complain written! Everyone is shocked! Geet notices the police and thinks back at her words that they should get justice! She concludes that she needs to talk to them as soon as possible.

Geet runs and calls out to the inspector but just then Brij gets a hold of her and hides behind the pillar as Maan walks in. She struggles to get out of his grip but he doesn't budge! Brij drags her away. The officer says to Daarji that you must have understood why we are here after seeing Maan. Tayaji tries to interupt but the officer says that you are all well respected...no one can imagine you taking the money and then not compling with what you promised. Daarji says that I haven't done anything of this sort...the matter of the land is complicated! Officer says that Maan has authentic paper and he belongs to a generational rich family...if he wants he can create problems for you all! But I have told him that I will first talk to you! It'll be better to solve the problem right here in peace!

Brij brings Geet to a storeroom type thing...Geet pleads for him to let her go but he gets a hold of her neck! And says that I should let you go so you can kill the honour that we have left! Geet says that she wants to go to the police...she calls out but Brij binds her mouth. He threatens her to shut up...he tells her to stay here for the rest of her life! Because of you there is police in the house! He then binds her hands and walks out of the room! Geet promises that it doesn't matter how much you stop me...I'll bring Dev's truth in front of everyone for sure!

Precap: Officer promises that Maan will get the papers by tomorrow...Maan says that I'll send everyone to jail if he doesn't get them by tomorrow!
Edited by -bhootni- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much ..

Brij is a real devil 😡😡
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update...............
flamingo_aries thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks bhootni....aawww ur summer school started...!!! dnt worry will be over soon...!!!
Thanks for the update!
(btw I'm new in Geet forum)
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@maitz...lol ya it will be...end of June!! yay!!

@ramona...hi welcome to the Geet forum...I am sumaiya...lol you can call me sumi