Pratigya

What's the twist at the Godh Bharai event? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

We know there is a new twist coming up during the godh bharai event for Kesar and Prats. Whether it will speed up Prats falling in love with Krishna before Angad's lies surface or something terrible happens we don't know yet.

Before he married Prats Krishna always got his things going his way. He is poor with relationships outside his Tacurse exposed world.  So he really needs someone to show him the way. He is defending Prats to his family and trying to protect himself from ridicule from his family for loving her.

What happens when SS finds out the truth about the state of their marriage? Since Prats took the sagun from his hands when he went the second time and said "humme yeh rishta manzoor hai, bus, shaadi ki tareek pakka kar deegiye" will he ask her why she married his son if she was not ready to be his wife?  Will she hear about how far Krishna went to get SS's approval to marry her?
Will the truth about all that Krishna put his family through to get them to accept her as their bahu finally make her see the real Krishna?

Or is Angad going to strike when the fake pregnancy story continues only to have the family accuse her of doubting if Krishna is the baby's father? Will it turn into a falling house of cards instead for Prats?  Will Krishna defend her or reject her when Angad's lies are revealed?

Do you see this as a positive twist or negative one?
i think CVs will NOT go ahead with KriYa track so soon, the misunderstanding might take some time to be cleared that Angadwa was behind half of the mess created for pratigya to hate krishna.

My guess is the twist will be a -ve one, where Angad is able to create further problems for Kriya and esp Pratigya that she was with him before the marriage or that the child is not Krishna's......it might be only after this that somehow Pratigya's comes to know the truth about Angad and starting seeing krishna in a new light!

I have a feeling this pregnancy track will go on for some time!!

cheers

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's the twist at the Godh Bharai event? (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

No_Comments

IF-Sizzlerz

No_Comments

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
I want some positivity n the show...
Have no strenght too handle more negativity...Ouch 

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishna_chalbo

Originally posted by MERARAI

Does anyone else feel your stomach turning watching today's episode. The hole is being dug deeper and deeper.  Lies to GuruMa?  It was hard to watch ...............so much heartache.

BTW Is she a Guru Ma Or A Daiyi MaLOL. So that she cld see Prats is not pregnant? Seriously they have been married for what a month? Even if their relation was normal the symptoms are not so obvious so soon even to a doc
i think Guru Maa saw when the maid bumped into Prats, she immediately bent down and pick up the clothes which she wouldn't do if she was really pregnant!! I agree with the lack of joy or happiness on her face but what if a woman doesn't want a child and is pregnant - she too won't have that glow and happiness on her face, naa!!!LOLLOL

I don't even think KriYa marriage has completed one month and she is pregnant now - LOLLOLLOLLOL and educated family of sexena doesn't seem to be bothered either!!

i just hope krishna is there to protect Pratigya from his family's wrath - like he saidOuch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top