Pratigya

What's the twist at the Godh Bharai event? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by krishna_chalbo

Does anyone else feel your stomach turning watching today's episode. The hole is being dug deeper and deeper.  Lies to GuruMa?  It was hard to watch ...............so much heartache.

BTW Is she a Guru Ma Or A Daiyi MaLOL. So that she cld see Prats is not pregnant? Seriously they have been married for what a month? Even if their relation was normal the symptoms are not so obvious so soon even to a doc

I think she was going the old school route. I have heard people say that a woman is glowing when she is a newlywed and when she gets pregnant. Sometimes though they look pale and tired.  She was going by those symptoms and saying Prats didn't look any different than at the wedding. Maybe she noticed no change in the multipurpose expression since the wedding.WinkTongue
ROFL gurma shoud be now used of her same exrpession face
i mean common prat wont change her expressions also after she really gets preggyWinkLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's the twist at the Godh Bharai event? (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Do we know when this twist is supposed to play out? We saw a segment on SBB yesterday about the Godh Bharai. So the twist should be sometime in the next week or two?

iqbalslover

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Do we know when this twist is supposed to play out? We saw a segment on SBB yesterday about the Godh Bharai. So the twist should be sometime in the next week or two?
i dont know when the truh is to be revleaed i think next week
as tm they might have god barai thing
and then we will get the new twist
hope its not negative oneOuch

anu-s

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shabz.

hi merarai, im not sure of the twist but whatever happens i don't want it to affect kriya in a negative way.

The show was promoted as a love story. Hope it wasn't false advertising. I can understand some level of drama to move the story along but extreme storylines like rape, kidnapping, assault and stuff like that is way over the top.

After watching the SBB/SBS segment I wonder if it's Prats will spill the truth after all. As usual Arushi is causing drama. Komal is having fun. SS is enjoying himself. As long as it's not a depressing road to hell, I can watch. This past week has been very cringe worthy and uncomfortable to watch with the lies and Krishna is not the character we knew from the beginning of the show. He is getting desperate to fend off the ridicule and hold on to his pride. Let's hope it's a good twist.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sloveanime

rasika-akaSha

rasika-akaSha

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
I feel there is going to be a negative twist because most of the times CVs have shown us negativityConfused...so to drag the story they can do some negative showup.....since KriYa romance is far from starting according to me.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-sKai.

loveanime

IF-Rockerz

loveanime

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Does anyone else feel your stomach turning watching today's episode. The hole is being dug deeper and deeper.  Lies to GuruMa?  It was hard to watch ...............so much heartache.

Completely agree. I feel only dread at this track. Some are suggesting that Baba has a masterplan that he is actually doing all this to protect Pratigya. What is this master plan?????????? Is baba really that smart, he is not a schemer that is what we all thought, who knows I just don't understand him anymore. Maybe he does have a plan but I just cant even imagine what that is, the CVs going to make baba pull a rabbit out of the hat. Mahaaaaaaaaa confused. It is all maha these days, maha episode, maha cruelty, maha shock, maha stupidity, maha lies, and lastly combine all this we are maha annoyed. ROFL

Edited by loveanime - 13 May 2010 at 7:55pm

loveanime

IF-Rockerz

loveanime

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shabz.

hi merarai, im not sure of the twist but whatever happens i don't want it to affect kriya in a negative way.

The show was promoted as a love story. Hope it wasn't false advertising. I can understand some level of drama to move the story along but extreme storylines like rape, kidnapping, assault and stuff like that is way over the top.

After watching the SBB/SBS segment I wonder if it's Prats will spill the truth after all. As usual Arushi is causing drama. Komal is having fun. SS is enjoying himself. As long as it's not a depressing road to hell, I can watch. This past week has been very cringe worthy and uncomfortable to watch with the lies and Krishna is not the character we knew from the beginning of the show. He is getting desperate to fend off the ridicule and hold on to his pride. Let's hope it's a good twist.Big smile

That is main problem. Where is baba, I miss him. Bring back my babaaaaaaaa. Broken Heart

loveanime

IF-Rockerz

loveanime

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyafanforever

I feel there is going to be a negative twist because most of the times CVs have shown us negativityConfused...so to drag the story they can do some negative showup.....since KriYa romance is far from starting according to me.Confused

yes it does seem like romance is residing in another galaxy. the current space shuttle kriya are on isn't going to get them to this place. infact they are going to explode on just take off. Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Go to top