Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 151

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

I agree to you
but no for me the smile on his face on seeing his birthday cake n happiness on being wth his family frnds n fans is much more valuable

well I hope that he will enter soon but still Tere LiyeErmm I guess should wait n watchBig smile
i know there's nothing in comparison to his smile...esp the way his face lits up seeing a cakeLOLLOLLOLLOL

u wait for a while....maybe i have something to lift up ur moodEmbarrassedWink
rankings will be up by wednesday aashi........
life(misty)working on fc again means??????Confused
page one needs to be edited...its not complete as yetLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

I agree to you
but no for me the smile on his face on seeing his birthday cake n happiness on being wth his family frnds n fans is much more valuable

well I hope that he will enter soon but still Tere LiyeErmm I guess should wait n watchBig smile
i know there's nothing in comparison to his smile...esp the way his face lits up seeing a cakeLOL

u wait for a while....maybe i have something to lift up ur moodEmbarrassedWink
rankings will be up by wednesday aashi........
life(misty)working on fc again means??????Confused
page one needs to be edited...its not complete as yetLOL
arey waah batao batao
yess i know that thts why i askd
its lokking very incomplete n not wht life always do so I askd

as this is 50th so i m sure she will do sumthng very much great

-Anusha-

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mithun_05

Tere Liye will have Neha Sharma of Bhagyavidhata playing a pivotal role in the show apart from Nikhil Arya and Gitanjali Tikekar of Kasuati Zindagi Kay fame. Promos of the show are already on air and the show is expected to go on air from second week of June.

A source from the show says, "It is a love story with a Bengali backdrop. It will be a love triangle between two boys and a girl. The love story will begin from their childhood. However it will soon take a generation leap. Neha is yet to shoot with us; she is playing an important role. Gitanjali too has been selected to play an interesting character."

The source adds, "Nikhil will have his separate story in the show, there are four to five main characters in the show around which the story will be woven and he is one of them. This story is said to be very close to Ekta, we have just finished shooting for the promos and soon we will reveal our leads."

Neha confirms being part of this show but refuses to divulge any details about her character.

Neha debuted on television with character of Chuttu in Bhagyavidhata. This is her second show. Meanwhile there is speculation that this show resembles Kasauti Zindagi Kay, one of the most popular loves stories of Ekta. Harshad Chopra and Rajat Tokas are playing the male leads while Shakti Arora too is part of it.
with each passing day.....my countdown increases...thinking how much of screen space will hc exactly getOuch amongst this melaOuchOuch

-Anusha-

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged

arey waah batao batao
yess i know that thts why i askd
its lokking very incomplete n not wht life always do so I askd

as this is 50th so i m sure she will do sumthng very much great
thoda intezaar bacchaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
i'm almost done!

yupp she'll be working on it in the evening....Smile
yupp this fc has to be specialWink

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Originally posted by mithun_05

Tere Liye will have Neha Sharma of Bhagyavidhata playing a pivotal role in the show apart from Nikhil Arya and Gitanjali Tikekar of Kasuati Zindagi Kay fame. Promos of the show are already on air and the show is expected to go on air from second week of June.

A source from the show says, "It is a love story with a Bengali backdrop. It will be a love triangle between two boys and a girl. The love story will begin from their childhood. However it will soon take a generation leap. Neha is yet to shoot with us; she is playing an important role. Gitanjali too has been selected to play an interesting character."

The source adds, "Nikhil will have his separate story in the show, there are four to five main characters in the show around which the story will be woven and he is one of them. This story is said to be very close to Ekta, we have just finished shooting for the promos and soon we will reveal our leads."

Neha confirms being part of this show but refuses to divulge any details about her character.

Neha debuted on television with character of Chuttu in Bhagyavidhata. This is her second show. Meanwhile there is speculation that this show resembles Kasauti Zindagi Kay, one of the most popular loves stories of Ekta. Harshad Chopra and Rajat Tokas are playing the male leads while Shakti Arora too is part of it.
with each passing day.....my countdown increases...thinking how much of screen space will hc exactly getOuch amongst this melaOuchOuch
@bold
now i hv no comments
i can now just wait fr it to hit the screen

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
hello guys
here's vm for hc's b'day

direct link

hope you all like it
here's the link to my thread

will wait for ur commentsSmile
vandy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina--Anusha-purvimeh

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Hiya Fellows !!!!
What's goin' on ???
so where is the party???
I was waiting whole long day to come so that we all can Party and celebrate this special day !!
I hope you guys are still there !!
Party finish toh nahi hoi na???

luv Alina

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha--vandy-

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

Hiya Fellows !!!!
What's goin' on ???
so where is the party???
I was waiting whole long day to come so that we all can Party and celebrate this special day !!
I hope you guys are still there !!
Party finish toh nahi hoi na???

luv Alina

heyloooo alinaaaaSmile
yaar party shaam ko hogi...abhi harshad shooting pe hai naaWinkWinkWinkhow can we party without the b'day boy???/LOLLOLLOLLOL

alinaaaaaaShockedShockedShockedShocked
ur first siggy is deadlyDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by -vandy- - 17 May 2010 at 5:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina--Anusha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top