Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore (Page 9)

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Joined: 13 May 2009
Posts: 33480

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Originally posted by mithun_05

Tere Liye will have Neha Sharma of Bhagyavidhata playing a pivotal role in the show apart from Nikhil Arya and Gitanjali Tikekar of Kasuati Zindagi Kay fame. Promos of the show are already on air and the show is expected to go on air from second week of June.

A source from the show says, "It is a love story with a Bengali backdrop. It will be a love triangle between two boys and a girl. The love story will begin from their childhood. However it will soon take a generation leap. Neha is yet to shoot with us; she is playing an important role. Gitanjali too has been selected to play an interesting character."

The source adds, "Nikhil will have his separate story in the show, there are four to five main characters in the show around which the story will be woven and he is one of them. This story is said to be very close to Ekta, we have just finished shooting for the promos and soon we will reveal our leads."

Neha confirms being part of this show but refuses to divulge any details about her character.

Neha debuted on television with character of Chuttu in Bhagyavidhata. This is her second show. Meanwhile there is speculation that this show resembles Kasauti Zindagi Kay, one of the most popular loves stories of Ekta. Harshad Chopra and Rajat Tokas are playing the male leads while Shakti Arora too is part of it.
with each passing day.....my countdown increases...thinking how much of screen space will hc exactly getOuch amongst this melaOuchOuch
@bold
now i hv no comments
i can now just wait fr it to hit the screen

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38648

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
hello guys
here's vm for hc's b'day
 
direct link
 
 
hope you all like it
here's the link to my thread
 
 
will wait for ur commentsSmile
vandy
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina--Anusha-purvimeh

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Joined: 14 October 2005
Posts: 6347

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Hiya Fellows !!!!
What's goin' on ???
so where is the party???
I was waiting whole long day to come so that we all can Party and celebrate this special day !!
I hope you guys are still there !!
Party finish toh nahi hoi na???

luv Alina

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha--vandy-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38648

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-

Hiya Fellows !!!!
What's goin' on ???
so where is the party???
I was waiting whole long day to come so that we all can Party and celebrate this special day !!
I hope you guys are still there !!
Party finish toh nahi hoi na???

luv Alina

heyloooo alinaaaaSmile
yaar party shaam ko hogi...abhi harshad shooting pe hai naaWinkWinkWinkhow can we party without the b'day boy???/LOLLOLLOLLOL
 
alinaaaaaaShockedShockedShockedShocked
ur first siggy is deadlyDay DreamingDay Dreaming
 


Edited by -vandy- - 17 May 2010 at 5:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina--Anusha-

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Joined: 14 October 2005
Posts: 6347

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

heyloooo alinaaaaSmile
yaar party shaam ko hogi...abhi harshad shooting pe hai naaWinkWinkWinkhow can we party without the b'day boy???/LOL
 
alinaaaaaaShocked
ur first siggy is deadlyDay DreamingDay Dreaming
 


Hiya Vandy di !! *hugs*
Oh ya HC is on shooting how can we party without him...how foolish of me...lolxxxxx
Well I know my 1st siggy is deadly hot !! Liana made it !!! So I thought of using it !!!!!
Hc looks hot na??...lolxxx:p

luv Alina

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha--vandy-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38648

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-



Hiya Vandy di !! *hugs*
Oh ya HC is on shooting how can we party without him...how foolish of me...lolxxxxx
Well I know my 1st siggy is deadly hot !! Liana made it !!! So I thought of using it !!!!!
Hc looks hot na??...lolxxx:p

luv Alina

yes alina...i was talking abt the first one only...bahut saari yaadein taaza ho gayi...
Day Dreamingsocho if hc is shooting for his entry in tere liye and his entry is like ur siggy...tab kya hoga????Wink
 
hotShockedShockedShockedShockedhe look super duper hotDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha-

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Joined: 14 October 2005
Posts: 6347

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

yes alina...i was talking abt the first one only...bahut saari yaadein taaza ho gayi...
Day Dreamingsocho if hc is shooting for his entry in tere liye and his entry is like ur siggy...tab kya hoga????Wink
 
hotShockedhe look super duper hotDay Dreaming


I thought I will reply to this post later but couldn't controlled myself !!!!
Well if HC's first scene is suppose to be like this then I'm dead !!! *faints*
Its going to be a Super Hit show di !!!!
Wow I am day dreaming !!! lolxxxxx

oki...GTG hope to catch you guys tomorrow when I will finally get my Independence !!!!
Take Care
Love you All
And Ya Happy Birthday Harshad !!
luv Alina

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha--vandy-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Joined: 19 September 2008
Posts: 38648

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Alina-



I thought I will reply to this post later but couldn't controlled myself !!!!
Well if HC's first scene is suppose to be like this then I'm dead !!! *faints*
Its going to be a Super Hit show di !!!!
Wow I am day dreaming !!! lolxxxxx

oki...GTG hope to catch you guys tomorrow when I will finally get my Independence !!!!
Take Care
Love you All
And Ya Happy Birthday Harshad !!
luv Alina

i knew itLOLLOLLOLLOL
thats why i wrote thatWink
it will indeed be a superhit show alina.....ekdum dhamaakedaarSmile
and stop day dreaming...study hard...we'll party harder laterLOLLOLLOL
and happy independence day in advance!Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~:Harshad Chopda FC:~Spring:A New Beginning #pg 96

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Iriss   Replies: 1188   Views: 51705

Iriss 1188 51705 10 March 2010 at 8:52am by Soaps1
::Harshad Chopda FC: Perspective::

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -Payal-   Replies: 1191   Views: 50408

-Payal- 1191 50408 21 January 2010 at 5:57am by -vandy-
::Harshad Chopda's FC - Winter Wonderland: *pg 75*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -Payal-   Replies: 1204   Views: 47759

-Payal- 1204 47759 13 January 2010 at 11:14pm by alka91
*^Harshad Chopda FC*^* Fan Interactive Special-p33

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: OGX2010   Replies: 1188   Views: 52016

OGX2010 1188 52016 26 July 2009 at 10:08pm by -.Priya.-
^~Harshad Chopda FC^~Curtain Raiser (pg 95-SPA)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: OGX2010   Replies: 1195   Views: 55378

OGX2010 1195 55378 14 June 2009 at 1:44pm by Jyotix

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index