Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

Hey Girls ..I saw the second Promo of Tere Liye

Phir se Red Dupatta is backD'ohCool

They have shown a Class in some Collega . A girl was sitting on the bech and telling something ..First i though she might be the female lead so i could not concentrate much on her words ..Later it was a big relief for me as she is Tan'i's Freind narrating us the story of Anurag and Tani ..

The girl had shown a writting on bench like

Anurag

Heart

Tani

Then she says these two were the perfect meaning of Mohabbat ..We all pray hope they meet soon something like that couold not catch that wordings properly

New Promo Update By Shruti

they show college and 1 girl describing anurag and tani love story

they show the lead with orange dupaata running in college

the girl describing thr story said that u must have heard lot of love story but this 1 is different it is pure and eternal love

the love of tani this college have seen thr tani love for anurag then that girl show a table where anurag + tani was written

then they show fb the lead with orange duppata was writing

anurag +tani

then they show lead running in fields
and that college girl with all her classmate say that we r waiting fr that day when tani will get her true love anurag that day will be the happiest day of this college as we r waiting for that day and praying that tani get her love anurag

Thanks shruti ..Embarrassed

Edited by -Anusha- - 15 May 2010 at 10:39pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-SILPA--Alina--Maha-mysticgoryfilmsSukrutha-vandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
heyyy raksha! Big smile

where have you been? pratigya forum? ROFL

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 15 May 2010 at 10:43pm

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Raksha di and also Sidra ..Glad to see you Guys back ..Happy to Here that Raksha di will be associated with this FC ..Will be eagerly looking forward for Further interaction with you Raksha diHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina--vandy-

angel82

IF-Dazzler

angel82

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

Congrats on the 50th FC ...

Thanks Vandy for the pm.

WOW .........

Firstly congrats to all those who have kept the HC FC's rocking and have made it to the 50th one right for his 27th B'day...what a fantastic gift for HC...

Harshad, I can never stop praising you as an actor and as a wonderful person that you are in real life...I thank God for his perfect creation that is YOU..a perfectblend of extreme glamour, talent andattractive personality...You entered my life as thedesirable Prem Juneja butif it wasnt for yourdown-to-earthgentlemanly personality Iwouldnt haveloved HC the person...Its a great achievement to be loved by all fans for what you are onscreen and offscreen...You are a born model and actor who is extremely hardworking..May the Almighty God bless you with Success , Love and Happiness at every step of life and may you continue to have that beautiful smile on you face forever...

Wishing you all the best for your upcoming show..We saw you giving a new face to the name Prem and being the epitome of 'Prem'...Now we wait eagerly to watch you giving a new meaning and new face to the name Anurag..

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day, Harshad !!

Remember we will always love you, support you and pray for your best.

luv

Angie

Edited by angel82 - 16 May 2010 at 8:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-SILPA--Alina--Anusha--Faith-mysticgoryfilms-vandy-

angel82

IF-Dazzler

angel82

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Confused

Edited by angel82 - 16 May 2010 at 7:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
now does this show seems to have a essence of KZK or a new copied version of KZK

when will they show female lead and HC, dying to see him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha--Maha-

Sukrutha

IF-Sizzlerz

Sukrutha

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:23am | IP Logged
hi ppl....can someone tell me KZK story in short ....
if i should get to no this show i have to know it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anusha-

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Hearty Congratulations to each and every member of this FC as well as all those silent members who read this FCLOL i know even though they are silent, they do cum here and they a fan of Harshad and will always stay supporting in whatever way they can.

I remember i joined Harshad's FC like from 10+ i think...and its freaking FIFTY today!!! Kudos to everyone who made it possible. Its such an awesome gift to Harshad on his birthday. The smile on his face when he sees its FIFTY!! Ahh...wat more do we need. I Personally dont visit the FC much coz of time constrainments. My college life and Real life takes a toll on me. LOL i know many would be thinking i post elsewhere, always online on FB or messengers...but trust me...i dont get the time to post or type much....Mayb after 2 yrs, i'l finally be free from engineeringLOL

I hope dis half century bcums a century soooon....Harshad is one hard working and dedicated person when it cums to his work. I am sure he'll reach great heights anytime. He'll always give his THE best in his every frame. I hav full faith on that. All my best wishes and prayers are with him. And i am indeed proud to say that i made him my brother as in my bhayyaLOL i never ever repented on that decision and i will always stay n stick with it. He is the only actor whom i adore a lot and love a lot from my heart. And i am very much emotionally attached to him as a sister even though i am miles away from him. Thank you so much bhayya. I would always wanna thank you for all the smiles u've given me.

Thanks to all the members again. Keep rocking.

With this i end my ROFL boring si speech. Sorry abt it. But its from my heart. Love you Bhayya.

*edit add*

Ooooppss....i forgot one big thing..

MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY bhayya!!!!
God bless you! :)

*edit end*

~Luv Nans~

Edited by -Nansy- - 16 May 2010 at 1:36am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lilsashaminaz296-SILPA-angel82-Alina--Payal--Anusha-mysticgoryfilms-Faith-OGX2010-vandy-SunShine_A

Post Reply New Post

Go to top