Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the PM Vandy...:-)

Heylo Sheylo everyone *waves*

Aaah been ages..... First and foremost.. A huge round of applause and congratulations to every member of the HC FC family ⭐️⭐️and ofcourse HC himself...⭐️

This place would always be special.. So many memories.. So many awesome friends :D the first ever Fan club that I was a part of..

Wishing loads and loads more milestones to HC....In every possible sphere of his life..
Keep Rocking(BIG time😆)and Keep Shining!

Pretty sure you will continue to win more hearts and brighten more lives and spread lots more smiles!

Your hard work, your modesty and humility are what actually turned so many of us we never called us fans of anyone before this into your fans...

For the new show... Wish him lots of luck... I m sure if he has chosen to do this particular show.. he has seen something..so will have some faith on his judgement for now and wish him ALL the luck.. Hope he gets his due appreciation and may the show work really really well for him.

And I know early hi sahih... A very very happy birthday to him..🥳
May this birthday bring along loads of smiles,lots of good luck, success and happiness!

And as Nandoo said there are many silent supporters.... I m sure all of them wish him the best and support him all the same.. and also those who got preoccupied or life just caught up with them in general...but kudos to the ppl who stuck around make an effort and make their support visible by marking their presence here at the FC and around the forum...
Miss everyone😔.. esp Daisy, Yoj, Mehndi, Doc jee, Payal, Sarah, Nina and all the oldie goldies... vandy, Alina, Priya, Misty and everyone else who continued to post.. :-) thanks guys and hello to ALL the new ones.. (dint mean to miss out any names .. sorry if I did *hides muh*)

PS: Woah My Ru showed up hehe 😃 Siddy loved your post *nostalgic muh*

Congratulations once again!👏 Hoping to see not just another fifty more but hundreds and hundreds of more HC FCs hehe
Edited by -Faith- - 13 years ago
Harshad's Bday Post:

You all can wish him a bday :) Thanks

::|:: Happy Birthday Harshad Chopda ::|::

Happy Birthday Harshad !!!! May You Have many More !!!!
I hope you have a rocking day !!! God Bless You Rockstar !!

I just can't wait to see the first two pages of this FC !!!! I hope Misty di updates it soon !!!

@Oldies: 🤗Welcome BACK🤗*tightly hugs*
I"m sooo happy to see you guys back !!! Hope to catch you guys soon !!!

luv Alina

Hi Everyone.

As I sit here typing, I can't help but tear up.  I actually had to request a new password because I couldn't remember my IF password anymore.  How sad is that?

Of course I had to be here today, on HC's Birthday (its officially his b'day in India).  I couldn't stay away today despite everything going on in my own crazy life. 

I can't tell you guys how very elated I was when I came to find the 50th FC under way.  Words cannot express my joy...I'm so overwhelmed with how far this FC has come...with all of the love/support you guys have continued to shower on HC.

I owe all of the members (new and old), and of course HC, an apology for disappearing approximately 6/7 months back...maybe its been even longer than that?  I don't even know anymore.  I know a simply sorry will never be okay for abandoning the FC the way I did, but there came a point in my life where everything around me just began to crumble, and I couldn't handle it all.  I'm truly very sorry.

Anyway, I don't want to spoil the festive mood...I just wanted to come and wish HC on his birthday...and Congratulate you all on having made it so far.  May this FC continue to prosper and may we find ourselves celebrating many milestones such as this one in the near future.  I am very lucky to have had the opportunity to consider myself a part of this FC, and I will always hold it very dear to my heart.

Congratulations to you all once again.

I will try to come by this summer as much as possible...Starting the fall, I will have to surrender myself back over to school and interships and will have no time to once again, for anything else that is remotely important to me.  I've missed IF and all of you so very much.  Hope you guys have been well...please take care of yourselves.

Here's wishing HC all the very best for Tere Liye...dispite the show/plot/production house, we can be sure HC will give it his all, so we have nothing to worry about in that respect.  He's HC...he'll fly high...there's no stopping him...there's no doubting that.

Okay, shutting up now.

Take Care and God Bless....
Love,
P

I am back home ... i know just in time ... kia perfect timing hey meri "pats herself" 🤣 Will edit my post on pg 2 sometime today ussi mey likhoun gi why i am harshad fan 🤣🤣

My new favorite song after reading different articles:

Dimagh ghooma tere liey
Confusion phela tere liey
Pagal huwey hum tere liey tere liey

🤣🤣Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago

Happy Birthday Harshad.May this day always be a special one to remember. May the best of your past be the worst of your future. Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true. I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise. May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love. I'm wishing you another year of laughter, joy and fun, Surprises, love and happiness. Happy birthday to you. Have lots of birthday fun! May your birthday wishes all come true, Even if you have a ton.

Hey Harshad, You made Prem Juneja, what is he today . The role Prem which you have played have became a Household name and also your acting Skills made Prem an Adorable and Chocolate Boy The each and every role which you have played from Darkest Karan to Affectionate Prem Papa are just too wonderful. You are a Real Winner Harshad. You don't always have to win, but you do need to know what it takes to be a winner. Go after what you want in life, with all the blessings of all the people who care about you. And find out what making your wishes come true really feels like.Don't ever forget that you are unique. Be your best self and not an imitation of someone else. You're the best, but you're going to get the Best. Feeling so Glad to Listen that you will be Back on screen with you new Show " Tere Liye " . Loved the name of the New Show and eagerly waiting to see you On screen in New and Rocking Avatar as Anurag. Hope This Role also get attached to our hearts. Once again Wish you Rocking and Fun Filled Birthday Harshad. May God Bless you with Alll the Happiness you Deserve

On your birthday, special one,
I wish that all your dreams come true.
May your day be filled with joy,
Wonderful gifts and goodies, too.

On your day I wish for you
Favorite people to embrace,
Loving smiles and caring looks
That earthly gifts cannot replace.

I wish you fine and simple pleasures.
I wish you many years of laughter.
I wish you all of life's best treasures.
I wish you happily ever after!

You are stronger than you think,
remember to stand tall.

Every challenge in your life
helps you to grow.

Every problem you encounter
strengthens your mind and your soul.

Every trouble you overcome
increases your understanding of life.

When all your troubles weigh
heavily on your shoulders,
remember that beneath the burden
you can stand tall,
because you are never given
more than you can handle...
and you are stronger than you think.

Once Again Happy Birthday Harshad.On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy; I hope all of your wishes come true.May each hour and minute be filled with delight, And your birthday be perfect for you!

(Finally me unreserved my post in page 2 and just waiting for Misty to complete the FC so that i can complete my post😆)
Edited by -Anusha- - 13 years ago

dear harshad 

may god bless u and all ur dreams and wishes come true

dear harshad
It's your birthday and I can't be there
But I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer
Have a happy birthday
I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true
May you have a great time today and find happiness in everything you do.

May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the smiles a day can bring,
All the blessings a life can unfold,
May you have Gods best in everything.
  Happy Birthday from the heart
Cause that's where all great wishes start
its been exactly two years since i've known you...and each passing day has made my fondness grow for you.......may you remain the person you are always.....you've given me a reason to smile......and may you keep smiling for years to come........
love
vandy
Edited by -vandy- - 13 years ago

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Harshad👏🥳
May God bless u and fulfill all ur wishes
Hope u achieve success in ur life😊
May you have all the happiness in the world 😃

From morning till night,
May your birthday be bright,
And nicer than ever before,
And as years come and go,
May your spirit keep the freedom
of a butterfly in spring,
and may your heart be filled always
with the joys of simple things.
May this birthday be just the beginning
of a year filled with happy memories,
wonderful moments and shining dreams

lots of love
vaishu

Birthday Wishes

Edited by lrl rocks - 13 years ago

Happy Birthday Harshad. On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;I hope all of your wishes come true.May each hour and minute be filled with delight,And your birthday be perfect for you! Happy birthday to you Harshad, From the bottom of my heart. And may your good times multiply, Till they're flying off the chart!

Many Many Happy Returns of The Day Harshad. I just wanted you to know that there is no one that can better play the role of Prem Juneja than you!.You made Prem very special and close to our hearts with your Amazing acting skills. You have really done an amazing Job as Prem Juneja. Now eagerly waiting for your New show to air and waiting for you to see in Different avatar..Hope this New avatar in the show " Tere Liye " also rocks just as Prem Juneja did. All The Very Best for your Future Projects and also for the New Show " Tere Liye " Harshad. Once again I heartily wish you a very Happy & wonderful Birthday filled with smiles & laughter & may you have the taste of that joy, love & cheer that you so generously spread around yourself as Prem.

As we observe your birthday now,
Your cake and gifts don't matter much.
These common things aren't really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.

We celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than she gets,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.

So Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we always want to have

The special pleasure of knowing you.

Follow your heart,
never surrender your dreams.
Constantly work towards your goals.
Believe in yourself, and always be truthful.

Take time to enjoy life's pleasures.
Keep your mind open to new experiences.
Think before acting,
but don't forget the joys of spontaneity.

Make your own decisions.
Look out for yourself, but remember
that you share this universe with others.
Look for the good in others,
everybody has their own song to sing.

Live each moment to the fullest,
for a moment too soon becomes a memory.
Look for opportunities, not guarantees.
Hope for the best.
Give people a chance to love you,
for that is how you learn to love.

Live your life for yourself,
but always be considerate of others.
Believe in tomorrow, for it holds the key
to your dreams.

Have a Rocking Birthday Harshad. Have a happy celebration, One you'll always recall. And be aware on this day of days, You're the most special person of all!

With Love
Silpa

happy bday to u harshad
may god bless u with all success n happiness
today was my phy exam n it went really well.......ur bday is a lucky day
love u