Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Wohoo 50 Party matlab time for another speech? ROFL Ah don't worry i will spare you guys of one today, because as they say when you are too happy toh it becomes difficult to speak LOL

I was not around when the first FC was started, i did not even know a certain Harshad Chopda exists in this world but i am so so happy that i am part of this 50th FC, so proud about having found out not just about his existence but also about his talents.

Misty raised a question that why are we Harshad fans, as much as i wanted i could not send a reply to it earlier because i was travelling and could not find time in between to reply. In un-reserving this post am gonna try and answer it.

To be honest I have been a fan of harshad when i did not even know his name, i started watching KDMHMD regularly in July 2008 and ever since then I have been a fan of the actor playing the character of Prem, without even knowing his name. I remember having told my sister many a times that this guy playing Prem is a wonderful actor. I only found out that his name is Harshad Chopda towards the end of September 2008, when while watching the 25th September 2008 episode I suddenly realized that they will probably kill Prem and my curiosity to find out the future story grew. I remember I did not sleep well that night and first thing I did after getting up that day was to google kis desh mein hai mera dil and landed up here on this forum. Rest is history that's the day I found his name is Harshad Chopda and needless to say my admiration grew for him with every passing day since then.

For someone like me the concept of being a fan was nothing but crazy, I have never admired any actor to this extent; to claim and say that I am a fan. I have never been a fan of anyone from showbiz ever before!!! I honestly don't know why I am a fan, I can't say I had not seen good actors before or more handsome people for that matter … then why did I become his fan? And grew to be such an insane one too … is a question I have no answer to thats why I feel my friend was right in her reply when she said "toh pagal hey" when I asked her why I asked her "why am I his fan?

Harshad you are a brilliant actor, your wonderful acting, dedication to your work and your charming smile and antiques have made me a fan and till date I have never regretted it and I am hopeful in future too you will never let me regret.

Wish you all the best for your new show and life. Keep rocking and keep growing your number of fans!!! And as Purvi rightly said "Apki Akeley bhi bohat aukat hey" ROFLROFL and ofcourse Wish you a very happy birthday 

A big thank you to all the people who have contributed to this FC from 1 to no. 50 in any way, thank you to those who started it and thank you to those who keep it going.

Keep rocking fans!!!

And now I will sign of with my new favorite song:

Dimagh ghooma tere liey

Confusion huwa tere liey

Pagal huwey hum tere liey ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Soaps1 - 17 May 2010 at 11:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-SILPA-Jyotix-Alina--Anusha-purvimeh-vandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore (Page 3)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lrl rocks

IF-Rockerz

lrl rocks

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 7:30am | IP Logged

congrats everyone  for the golden jubilee of Harshad FcClapClapClap
misty u have done  wonderful jobClapBig smile front page is beautiful.smileys An Awesome FC on an Awesome day,Thanks for gifting us this very special Fc on this very special Day  thanks to all those who helped and contributed in the making of this FC Big smilesmileys i just loved the vm,siggies,write-ups everything is just awesomeClapsmileyscheering,%20yeah

we all considered this fc our second home,we all became so good friends just coz of one person dats "Harshad Chopda"he brought all of us here in diffrent way n we met each oder....

**Hatts of too him n harshadians*

So Keep Rocking Harshad's fc & be ready for further celebration of Platinum & Diamond Jubilee very soon in near futureBig smile

I wish Harshad A Very happy BirthdayClapClapHope he has a great day and a great year aheadBig smile

lots of love
vaishu

Edited by lrl rocks - 21 May 2010 at 8:39am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SILPA-Jyotix-Alina--Anusha--vandy-

purvimeh

IF-Rockerz

purvimeh

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Hello to all HC Fans… Hug

Fantastic to see all the old members pouring in on this Special FC of HC.. &

A Heartiest congratulations on this 50th FC of HC…!! And to all members who made it happen… to where it is today..!!

My first glimpses of HC as an actor was when I saw his entry in Amber Dhara & that sparkle in the eye and smile that stole my heart away…There was something about him that made him stand apart…. which made me say… Hmmm here is another actor to look out for… & thus with his journey began my journey of liking HC as an actor…then came along May – July 2008 where his versatility, chemistry  as an actor and projection of Prem Juneja… was abs phenomenal  and  Bang rest is history….EmbarrassedBig smile

But Those were his Character  as an actor… but Off Screen thru SBS, or SBB or certain reality shows..we got a glimpse of him as who he really is and to what I saw Harshad ..in spite of so much of stardom his humbleness, down to earth attitude, wittiness and that priceless smile is always on his face even in tough times..  the one who believes that his hard work and dedication will take him places is what sets him apart from the rest..

I never thought that I could be your fan or to any other actor to this extent..U are an abs Phenomena !!! and what ever people may say.. "apki khud ki bahut aukat hai.."LOL So Please do not under estimate ur self..Believe in yourself and God will take you places you have never ever dreamed of.. & I wish you all the very best for all your projects in Future and much deserved happiness and success..Star

Thank you for letting us know u.. Last but not the least its only because of you I've made some wonderful friends all over the globe ...

Before signing off I would also like to Thank all the members who started the HCFC .. without you guys I would never have know about the FC and would like to take a moment to Thank members who gave us opportunity to let us contribute to the FC. It's a privilege to be a part of his FC and hope this legacy...continues with more and more  members joining in soon..& hoping the old members are back with a bang with his new projects... to rock the FC..

And once again A Very Happy Birthday !!

Luv Purvi.

Edited by purvimeh - 16 May 2010 at 6:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296-SILPA--Alina--Anusha--vandy-Soaps1

OGX2010

IF-Sizzlerz

OGX2010

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Helllooo guys,

I know you are all reserved right now ..but please allow me to un-reserve this...Embarrassed

how could i ever miss this fc..whattay milestone man!!StarStar...up and about on the 50th FC!!...congratulationssssssssssss people..poorey dil sey..zor sey...!this is incredible..yohooo..

It's been a bumpy journey with members coming, leaving, new members pouring but the FC kept moving!!StarBig smile..the best thing about the whole deal!.:D

i really didnt want to sound cliched by saying..it feels like only yday when i joined but kia karoon..it really does feel that wayConfusedEmbarrassedLOL..

so much to say..

Harshadddd..! first of all tum..thankyou for enlightening me with the phenomenon called Harshad ChopdaEmbarrassedTongue.LOL..Power to you! ..Had it not been for that personality, that actor, that magnetism, the FC would not have existed.  because at the end of the day, it's all about you. You are the hook here and congratulations to you too for making it to the 50th FC.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile..

I am sorry people, I have not been around. My life has been keeping me busier than I thought it would be and i am afraid my college has taken all the vows to extract the living juices out of meDeadConfusedOuchAngry..

but i am sooooooo happy to see the FC where it is today! congratulations everyone and thankyou so much.

I have not been reading around as such so dont know what kind of conversations have been going on.but on the surface i know and could see one thing..the way some of you have stood by him all through...thats quiet overwhelming! seriously hats off!StarClap
Big smileClap
So much has been happening..we are seeing articles, day in and day out on some new show too...I hope you guys continue supporting him and the legacy is taken forward. :-)..remember guys,..yeh Harshad hai..he will rock anything however, wherever..especially coz of the kind of hardwork and dedication with which he manifests it.Big smile..Lets hope for the bestBig smileEmbarrassedSmile

On this note, I am wrapping this up..Congratulations once again

take care guys
Good luck

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296nandini27-SILPA-angel82bd670816purvimeh-Anusha-Jyotix-Alina--Payal-khushix-Faith-SukruthaSunShine_A-vandy-Soaps1

Jyotix

IF-Rockerz

Jyotix

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged

congrats on the 50th FC. 

Edited by Jyotix - 15 May 2010 at 4:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SILPA--Alina--Anusha-

--Mehak--

IF-Dazzler

--Mehak--

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged