Celebrity Fan Clubs

Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 151

Page 1
Page   of 151
Page 3 Page 151

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
So, we are finally here! Frankly, I wasn't expecting us to achieve our target on time but we all did, so a big round of applause to all those who made this possible.

FC # 50 wouldn't be possible had FC # 1 and FC # 2 not started so essentially the brain behind the FC has and will always be Daisy and Yoj. Thank you gals for giving us this home :)

Harshad, a big thank you to you as well kyunki agar aap nahin hote to yeh fc nahin hota. All this while you have given us moments to cherish and we only thought it benefiting to gift you this fc on ur bday as a token of our appreciation. Happy b'day and many happy returns of the day.

Yasmin di, Payal, Sidrah - miss you and thank you for always being there as Also raksha... Rakshoo miss you re... I hope you all can come back soon..

Vandy, purvi, anu, ashlesha- thank you for the contributions...khushi n farru for the siggy's.

I remember asking daiz once how it felt being 30+ on achieving 30 fc's...I hope I am not asked how it feels reaching the mid stages of the fc , coz honestly I am very nostalgic right now being a part of the fc since fc no 17!!! Ok I am not saying more as I am v emotional... Bday wishes from me to hc in the next post...for now happy posting!!

Edited by -life- - 19 May 2010 at 2:31pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SILPA-Sanu...-Alina--Anusha-SunShine_A

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Harshad Chopda FC - Celebrations Galore (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-funnfrolic-

IF-Rockerz

-funnfrolic-

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
edit

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SILPA-Sanu...-Anusha-SunShine_A

Sanu...

IF-Dazzler

Sanu...

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged

happy birthday Harshad
may this be your bestest birthday ever
always stay this Happy, Humble, Hardworking, Hot, Handsome & this 'Harshad'. We adore you for being what you are & its just great !
Hope you touch new heights in your career & in your life. We fans love you endlessly

congrats all for this milestone that we have reached especially on Harshads birthday, the "50th HARSHAD CHOPRA FAN CLUB". congrats to all old golden fans who hav been part of the last 49 FCs. I am very new so i would like to mention misty, shabnam, vandy & such dedicated fans & their never ending craze & love for Harshad which i lately saw played a major part in reaching this milestone 'celebration galore'. u guys rock!! so lets celebrate Harshads bday, Harshads tereliye & Harshads 50th fc....... love u Harshadians.
ps:waiting for the amazing 1st pg...            

Edited by sanujj88 - 16 May 2010 at 12:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SILPA--Alina--Anusha-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
res.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SILPA--Anusha-

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

hello everybody

congratualtions to each and every member for this grand fc
i still can't believe that we are actually celebrating our golden jubilee
i don't know...i am having mixed emotions now.....with around 13-14 fc's down the line....i never realised how this place became my home.......not a single day of mine is complete without posting here...or for that matter making my presence felt hereSmile
and the credit to all of it goes to harshad himself.....its only for him that i'm here.....i don't know i'm at loss of words now....all i'll say is thanku for being there for us......
and its a pleasure to gift this fc on ur birthday...we couldn't have come with a better one
may god bless you always harshad

and now the theme...thanx misty....its indeed very nice...to trace our journey of why we all became hc fans...plus an isight into all the fc's so far!
thanx to all the siggy makers...the siggies are beautiful
and welcome back all old members...its great to see u guys here
a special thankyou to all active members to completed an impossible task in last fc...kudos to all...we harshadians rock!
love
vandy

Edited by -vandy- - 17 May 2010 at 1:46am

-SILPA--Alina--Anusha-

-Anusha-

IF-Rockerz

-Anusha-

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:22am | IP Logged

CongratulationsParty
Each and Everyone for the Finally Awaited 50th FC of Rocking and Handsome Harshad Chopda. Feeling so happy and excited to see that the FC ie 50th FC is here for which we have waited so many months/years. Feeling elated that this Golden Jubliee Celebrations of HC FC's are mixed up with the Man's Birthday.

I still remember the FC which i have joined ie 37th FC , i appreciate the members who welcomed me warmly into the Family of Harshad Chopda. From that day there was never a look back and we guys moved on untill we reached this Rocking FC ie 50th FC. This FC is a dream of each and every Member related to this Fan Club. "Celebrations Galore" Wonderful name Misty ..yes it is celebrations time for each and every Member also it is double Bonnaza for us that we will Enjoying both Golden Jublee Celebrations and also Harshad Birthday on this Same day

To Harshad Chopra : I just wanted to thank u my whole heartedly . You are The Perfectionist and simply a wonderful person. My respect and Love on you stays in my heart till my Last breath.
Now Prem is a Household Name and made a special place for himself in hearts of his Fans. "Aap ka Sukhriya " . Last Year Yor birthday is just something special for us (fans) which made us feel so special . You have shared your family moments with us that makes us feel so proud to be yor Loyal fan Loved the way you care and love your fans and kept those gifts and messages close to your heart. Hope this Birthday of yours also be something special for you and brings you loads of happiness and Success. I wish u all success in your life and May God bless u with all the happiness u deserve.

Happy Birthday Harshad.May this day always be a special one to remember. May the best of your past be the worst of your future. Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true. I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise. May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love. I'm wishing you another year of laughter, joy and fun, Surprises, love and happiness. Happy birthday to you. Have lots of birthday fun! May your birthday wishes all come true, Even if you have a ton.

Know what you can and want to do in life.
Set goals for yourself and work hard to achieve them.
Strive to have fun every day.
Use your creativity as a means of expressing your feelings.
Be sensitive in viewing the world.

Develop a sense of confidence.
Be honest with yourself and with others.
Follow your heart and adhere to your own truths.
Know that the more you give the more you will receive.
Believe in yourself and your dreams will come true.

You are a Real Winner Harshad. You don't always have to win, but you do need to know what it takes to be a winner. Go after what you want in life, with all the blessings of all the people who care about you. And find out what making your wishes come true really feels like.Don't ever forget that you are unique. Be your best self and not an imitation of someone else. You're the best, but you're going to get better.

A special Thanks to Daisy,Yojana,Swaiti, Vaishu for laying out the Foundation of HCFC. Feeling Glad to see all the Oldies Payal, Raksha, Sidra, Nandini, Vaishu,Zainab posting their messages on this special occasion. Really missing those days which we have spent discussing with the oldies Payal, Sidra, Raksha di, Heena, Atop, Sarah, Zainab di, Mehendi, Misty, Yasmin di , Nina and many more . Without you Guys this achievement would be impossible for us. Hugs for the Active Members Vandy di , Alina, Priya , Silpa, Priya, Shabnam, Nadia, Sukrutha, Sanju, Ashlesha, Purvi, Hiba, Khushi, sveta, Biraj,Faiza, aashifa who contributed their valuable time and
make a point to come here and Keep the FC Rocking and finally hit the 50th FC Milestone. Thanks to Each and Every Member of FC who traveled with us in this Wonderful Journey .Sorry if I missed Anyone's name.Once again Congratulations to each and every Member of this Wonderful FC. A Warm and Hearty and Warm Welcome to all The New Members...Hug

(FC is not up ..so have to edit about the FC theme)

Edited by -Anusha- - 16 May 2010 at 11:03pm

-SILPA--Alina--vandy-Soaps1

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
WOW !! Can't believe we did it !!! *drum Rolls*
Welcome Everyone to this Grand FC !!!!!
This is the most special FC for each and any everyone !!!!
After all we all are celebrating our Rockstar's Birthday along with his 50th Fanclub !!!!WinkWink

Wish you a Very Very Rocking Birthday Harshad !!!
I know right no you must be enjoying your day with Family/Friends...Hope you have a blast !!!
I really wish to Allah that this Birthday brings loads and loads of Happiness and success for you !!!
And I really want to thank you from bottom of my heart !!!! If it was not because of You-That What You Are Today- We(your Fans) wouldn't got this chance !!! Salutes you Rockstar !!!! And this 50th FC is just a small Gift form All of your Fans at IF I hope you liked it !!!

Now coming back to this FC:- again a big WOW !!! Awesome FC Misty di and Vandy di !!!! Its really calls for a celebrations !!!!!*claps* *claps*
Awesome FC Guys...VM to Siggies to write-ups...everything is just flawless !!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
And Yeah this FC is also special for us...as finally we are able to see oldies goldies to make their comeback !!!
I hope you guys are stays for long !!!

Take Care
Once again Happy Birthday Harshad !!!
luv Alina

Edited by -Alina- - 17 May 2010 at 5:35am

-SILPA--Anusha--vandy-

Sukrutha

IF-Sizzlerz

Sukrutha

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
First i would like to wish Harshad our monu a very happy birthday Hug

Life is very short,
So enjoy every moment,
Don't lose your confidence
Go always ahead.
Happy Birthday

Congrats....on the 50th FC Party
i am new here and i dint even know there was a place like this,but when i found this place it was.........amazing..so many of them were here and i wanted to be one of them.And now finally i am.
Being here is really gr8 and fun and im very happy and proud to tell that im Harshad's fan. Approve Cool
I am a Harshadian... Smile

LOVE U ALL.....AND OF COURSE HARSHU...THE MOSTHug

SUKRUTHA....

Edited by blufate.14 - 17 May 2010 at 2:01am

-SILPA--Alina--Anusha--vandy-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top