Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kalpana85

kalpana85

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Guys whts wrong wid d creatives????AngryAngryAngry....whr is d most adorable couple of "JYOTI" ...UDAY n SUDHA????   i dnt like kabir n jyoti track...d trps hv gone down bcse of dis stupid track....want our sweet n adorable "SUDHAY"  back...or pls wind up d show....

CREATIVES AngryAngryAngry  U BETTER LISTEN or d show is gonna END soon..

MARK MY WORDS !

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Where is UDAY n SUDHA????" in Jyoti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nicegal10

nicegal10

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u kalpanaClapClapClap
d creative team has totally lost it.Angrysick of being watching this kabir and jyoti's horrible trackOuchOuch
people please grow up and show more of  uday+sudha+their family.
atleast there wud b smthing nice in the show.

VRISHA and QUEENS  im i right???
wht do u think????

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
By horrible track, surely you mean Brij & Sushma, right?  Jyoti & Kabir have been a godsend, a refreshing change from that eyesore Pankaj.

You really think that Bhairavi would allow anyone from the Vashisths to go to Brij's wedding?  She'd be shit scared of Brij calling any one of them and spilling the beans on her.  I was happy that Uday & Sudha weren't there today.

As for the show ending soon, that is what's expected, or why should they suddenly show Brij becoming a saint, Deepu taking over full ownership and Jyoti being well rested & relaxed?  I think the next few weeks will be Sushma's marriage & then delivery, Jyoti making a choice of whether to marry Kabir or not, the Pankaj-Neelam marriage unravelling and so on.  I want Jyoti-Kabir wedding to be the finale of the serial, and no Jyoti-Pankaj reunion.

I do want to see more of Suday, but not in the context of Sushma's wedding.  I want to see them @ Jyoti-Kabir's wedding, or other Vashisth family occasions.

nicegal10

nicegal10

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
no vrisha.

im sick of this KABEER and JYOTI trackOuchOuch
i dont mind brij and sushma getting married.

but like me there r thousand othr fans who want UDAY+SUDHA backEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

v all are missing SUDHAYCryCry

I Totally agree wid kalpana that show's TRP's will only increase when UDAY +SUDHA will be back

they are the most lovable couple of jyoti.

biryani

IF-Dazzler

biryani

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 3:14am | IP Logged
ya uday sudha kaha gaye yaar i love this jodi so much

anjali88

anjali88

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Uday $ Sudha.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

CryCryCry   Cry MISS MY CUTE UDAY & SWEET SUDHA CryCryCryCryCry

PLSSSS GET  
                     (UDAY & SUDHA)  BACKKKKK  

IMAGINE PEOPLE PLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSS GET MY

UDAY & SUDHA BACK

CryCryMISS UCryCry

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Even today, Uday & Sudha were missing.  They weren't there when Jyoti was in hospital, and they aren't here for Sushma's wedding, either.  Although Deepu has told Pankaj, the latter hasn't bothered telling Sudha about it, so that Sudha, who was prominent @ Deepu's wedding, is absent from this one.

One possibility is that they're probably on a much deserved honeymoon, in which case, I'm happy for them.  I hate Sudha being @ Padma's beck & call, and although there have been great weddings for first Deepu & now Sushma, there have been none for Sudha, while Jyoti's was hosted by the Vashists.  Of course, if and when Jyoti marries Kabir, they can still throw her a good wedding, and by then, if Pankaj knows the truth, CM will be defanged and the entire Vashist family can be allowed to attend that as well.  But dear Sudha will be content w/ the temple wedding.

Also, Brij was the reason, or at least part of the reason, that Sudha has lost her Jyoti-didi, so it's poetic justice that she not be there for Brij's wedding.  I'm fine w/ them being away - let them come back later, and let's see them enjoying @ home, w/o having to bother about Pankaj, CM or Neelam all the time.

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
yes kalpana u r totally rit i think uday and sudha is most sweetest couple in jyoti and now days dey seems to be totally disappeared......their entry made this serial interesting one

v allllllllllll want them back in d show

Post Reply New Post

Go to top