India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

THE WIG!

sumaira.daud Goldie
sumaira.daud
sumaira.daud

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
I didn't really pay attention to Vidhi's hair because I was paying more attention to her face.  I couldn't understand why she didn't look too bad in Saakshi...but in Kkusum...I don't know maybe it's her makeup or something...but she looks ClownWackoSCARY AND NASTYWackoClown...I mean I was watching Kkusum and my brother came into the room and Vidhi was talking and making a really wierd face...and my brother's like what the heck is that?!?!?!?!...and now that I look at her hair...not only does it look like a wig because it's so long and straight...look at the part in her hair...it's soooooo FAKE!...if you look at everyone elses it's much wider than hers...and wigs always have narrow parts...WHY IS SHE WEARING A WIG?  did she lose her hair?...I'm sorry but usually Ekta chooses pretty good characters that fit well...but this time...Vidhi is the wronnnnggg girl...she should have chosen someone much prettier than Mauli...there are so many girls in the show biz industry that are prettier than her...then why Mauli?!?!?!?!?!

Edited by sumaira.daud - 04 February 2005 at 3:43pm

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
she wears a wig.......whoa!
Confused

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
u kno she was very pretty when they first introduced her at one of their 1000th parties
but then after that her eyes were gawking with makeup which is tooo muchhh

and i guess her hair is wig??
rat718 Senior Member
rat718
rat718

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 5:29pm | IP Logged

Vidhi was talking and making a really wierd face...and my brother's like what the heck is that?!?!?!?!...

ha! ha! I like that! Tongue

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

I can understand why people who are bald or have really wierd hair wear wigs, but I get why Mauli is wearing a wig when there is nothing wrong with her hair.

kdmh Senior Member
kdmh
kdmh

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
no wonder her hair was werid lookingLOL
ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
oh yeah she looks good with purab (from jjkn)not ejaz!!!!! kajal and ejaz look good together!!!!!!
koolgirl88 Goldie
koolgirl88
koolgirl88

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
umm maybe its cuz i dont watch kusum alot nemor.. but i think she looks realli pretty.. and her hair is nice except i didnt noe it was a wig.. dats scary.. Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index