Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nikita_88

Guddi Fabulous post!

Firstly the Mendhi and the SR scene OMG, I loved it as well despite the rudeness but when Sid was all sweet I was like NO NO NO, don't do that Sid stop it, because I knew he was about to throw it all back into her face, reminded me out the whole rasam after the Shaadi, stop this Natak, and the anger there.

AR was beautiful, I loved that Riddhima said Sid all the time 😍 Finally she has understood her Dil Ki Baat. It was nice, heart breaking to watch Armaan but it was really nice!

Riddhima Modi at the end, OMG it was great.

Pre-cap I believe she will see Sid, but Sid will think its Armaan so we are back to square one! But at least we all finally know where Mrs Modi stands 😆

Bang on Niki.. Seriously, love to see Ridz so CLEAR and focussed on her destination and dil ki baat😳 All confusions gone.. ( though I donno why they occurred in the first place😆 ).. I could see a determined Ridz at the last scene.. where she calls herself "Mrs. Modi".. The pride and spark of happiness she had in her eyes, was DAMN good😳 I am BADLY waiting for the KC scene..But I know Sid will hurt her again😭😭
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

amazing topic today, loved your analysis of the episode

Rids loves sid and today's epsiode yet again proved that.

The SR scene in the begining we could see how sid was hurting rids purposely, Felt bad for rids but i am sure she knows why sid is doing this.

The AR scene was great, Armaan knows rids loves Sid and he told her that too. She just has to let go off all the fears and tell sid what she feels for him. Rids answer was Sid to all questions of Armaan

Loved the last scene,. rids addressing herself as mr riddhimma modi great

today was a new begining for SR

as far as precap goes rids will Sid and Sid only

norzar

The best part is that only Norz.. I mean.. She knows that Sid is hurt.. and is accepting ALL his blame silently😳 They are so.. beautiful😳 AR scenewas fabulous.. It aint easy to hear the answers of those ques for Armaan.. yet he did it so beautifully😳 Hope he gets his happiness asap😭

And the new beginning was surely der.. When the marriage mantra was in the bg.. and when Ridz voice was being echoed.. It was .. over all, a fabulous epi with a rocking precap😉
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
in the channi scene... i think arman is going to move n ridhima will see sid..

rest i just love ur posts!!!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Yes.. Yoko that's what I said.. I am kinda sure that Ridz will see Sid.. Though we saw Armaan 🤣..

Both the two guys in DMG are gem :)
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Yes.. And I LOVED the 3 questions.. OMG It was DAMN good a scene.. Armaan is a gem.. Ridz is no way gonna leave Sid.. 😳 Saath janam ka bandhan😳

See him understanding that it's saath janam ka bandhan and explainign it to rids and the mehndi thing speak volumes
n7genius thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowie, Guddi... wat an amazing post yaar 👏. Kuch add karne ki zaroorat hi nahi hain... I agree with everything you said and simply loved your analysis 👍🏼
Today's epi was kinda nice again😳 Liked the rudeness of Sid.. I love it how he tells everything right on Riddhima's face.. Specially the boyfriend part..😉 Sid looked so cute when he said "U will nibhaofy this vrat with full trust and respect right?".. the sparks of anger was visible in his eyes, just that Riddhima Mam was busy blushing, thinking that he understands her dedication now😳 But.. he doesnt.. Though it's getting a bit overdose now, but I still like this rudeness.. As it is gonna be the ULTIMATE track for SR ( if it goes SR way 😉 )..

Give me a Hi-fi, Guddi... I'm a lover of Sid's angerEmbarrassed. Just love the way he mocks when he is angry. toh I can surely tolerate his anger for another few days. Aur Gusse mein bhi kitna cute lagta hai yaar 😍

She admitted that she can't see Sid with someone else☺️( duty ).. that, she wants to spend her whole life with Sid☺️( duty ).. that, the person whom she thinks abt the MOST, is Sid☺️( duty ).. U have unknowingly created a place for Sid in ur heart hun😳
Sid ko dekh dekh ke uski cheli ho gayi hai yaar sarcasm mein😉. loved the way u added duty sarcastically everywhere. We all know now how much Ridz loves Sid. Only thinking about Sid and not able to see him with another girl... these are no wifey duties. These are symptoms of love, Riddhima Embarrassed

Awww! I just loved the way she remembers her moments with SidEmbarrassed. And yepp you are right, we never know who she saw from that channi. Toh hum toh bhai yehi sochenge ki she saw Sid😉. And remember we never knew that she first thought abt Sid when she first met Armaan in pune until she said that day. Kuch bhi ho sakta hai 😉

Nafeesa

P.S: I hope we never have a contest between SR fans for their creativity. Most of them are so good that my paagal ho jaongi
prerna4rishav thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww thnx a lot n7 :D:D

Yeah.. We all know how much Ridz loves Sid ☺️ And I am waiting for her new life more than Ridz herself is 🤣

OMG.. can't wait for the KC epi ☺️

And Fizzy.. SO agree with u.. Right hun :* Armaan.. star of the show :)
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am sure when Ridz opens her eyes she will see Sid

It was awesome to see ridhhima modi after so long....am just amazed tht they havent even started SR's love story and this is the response...i wonder wat will happen when the SR love story does start....am so looking forward to it....i hope they do justice to them....

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey I loved ME RIDIMMA MODI.............love u baby...Love A for doing the right thing.
Now Siddy boy BEHAVE stop being batameez....Wifey is planning her CHUDAIL moves !!!!!!!!
SR ROCKSSSS
Edited by uppaas - 13 years ago