BYE BYE

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pinufan

pinufan

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Today was the last episode of SBC so I jist wanted to say BYE BYE to all of u...
Finally SBC hass came to an very appropriate end..with Tinaash reunion..
BYE BYE ..
will miss SBC & ALL OF UCryCryCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moscowflatbiniebirju4baby

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BYE BYE" in Sukh By Chance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sheetald

IF-Rockerz

sheetald

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
what? how come is today is last episode ? is going to end on 26th may right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinufan

Lavarnia

IF-Dazzler

Lavarnia

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
ooh i havent watch it yet
byebye

pinufan

birju4baby

Goldie

birju4baby

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
I will miss the forum and you too ..You were the best member of the forum , You joined the first and were with the forum till last ..You always commented on my updates..All the Best to you

BYE BYE BYE BYE SBC Forum BYE BYE
BYE BYE BYE BYE SBC Forum , DOnt Make me CryCryCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinufanbinie

simi rocks

Goldie

simi rocks

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
noooooooooo  i love this drama  how could it end i watched the last episode but i didnt want it to end yet :(

pinufan

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged

every show is going to end one day and this is the time for SBC.... it was a very good show.... and we loved it.... it came up with very good end by winning of truth and everyone has tried their best to accept Ashwin but he realize his mistake too....Big smile it was a very good show with very good star cast... we will miss u mota bhai, sarala bhabhi, kokila, dhiraj, rajni, rajesh, amit, namrata, tina-aakash, banti, montu, kanha and ofcourse Ashwin... Tongue

SBC has made us laugh and cry and it has come to end with very good message too.... thank u so much Hats Off to give us this good show.... and finally i'll miss this forum.... made some good frnds here... thanks pinufan, birju4baby, priyank.... all the best guys and see yaa around in some more Hats Off show... good luck....

Love

Binie Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinufanbirju4babysurveen_kapoor

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I can't believe this show already ended. Cry
Such a rushed ending. CryCryCry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.