Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

someone update me

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Can someone do a update or mini update for yesterday's epi, May 12? Mods you can close this if I am suppose to post this somewhere else. Thank you.....I am dieing here to know what happened.....lol LOL I hear everyone talking and I am clueless Confused

favjassi Goldie
favjassi
favjassi

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
dear tara
nothing much happend yesterday as geet burned off her wedding dress and took oath to take revange on dev for bitraying her loveCryCry  where mann brought geet who fainted in his armes and as usual her psychic bro brij thretend mann to not to dare to touch her sis again
but in precape they showed mann came to geet to get sing on the land papers but she teared them on his face and our dev told nina tara that he should go india as he should pay full ammount for that land where ninatara was looking in schocking mood
hope  i helped uBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bahane

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by favjassi

dear tara
nothing much happend yesterday as geet burned off her wedding dress and took oath to take revange on dev for bitraying her loveCryCry  where mann brought geet who fainted in his armes and as usual her psychic bro brij thretend mann to not to dare to touch her sis again
but in precape they showed mann came to geet to get sing on the land papers but she teared them on his face and our dev told nina tara that he should go india as he should pay full ammount for that land where ninatara was looking in schocking mood
hope  i helped uBig smile

thank you so much...................I love this serial so far LOL.............if I don't read the update my morning doesn't pass.....Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top