KASHISH'S 3RD MARAIGE THAT2WITH AKASHDEEP

Virend thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Guys i am completely surprised ekta kapoor's future story line  for kahin toh hogeh, it now came in newspaperS that she will get sujal kashish divorced and , later get kashish married to a new charcter played by akashdeep saigal . ekta has given him 2 important roles after he is kicked from ksbkbt ,one in kkusum and other in kth . in kth he will come as posistive later will turn bad ! so now it willbe a triangle of sujal kashish akash !!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rubi thumbnail
wow soooooo suprisssssssssssseddddddd if that happend....arnt' all the drama the same...or reaches there at one pointt😆
*Meg_d* thumbnail
AWwwwwwwwww my poor suji will he ever get to live with his love of life peacefully anywayz this is getting interesting i hope to see this coming true!
shahidlover24 thumbnail
i don't eva want this to cum true 😭 ekta alwayz has to split up the main characters 🤢

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
I don't think it's true. Still will try to get the news if it's true or not. By the way Virend could you tell where you have seen the news. The newspaper name atleast. Because I have to give the reference if I have to get the actual news.
Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That's very sad if the news is true😭..Sujal and Kashish separating..

fruity_19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sujal fan yaar plz give the correct report i was shocked when i saw the news by virend😲👎🏼😭
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Sure fruity I will........... I'll be calling my friend today night or tomorrow morning....... and surely ask him first thing about akashdeep. But I need a reference as to from where he got the news....... I have sent a msg to virend and am waiting for his reply. If anyone else has read about the story do let us know.
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2

maybe itz a rumour...hope sujal&kashish wont get separated ..ekta dont do this

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
😡watiz thiz yaar how many times she had to marry other persons. plzzzzzzzzzzz sujal fan call ur frd and ask him about it.