Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sushaan FF~Tumse...Chapter4-Page12(guys pls cmnt) (Page 5)

-MadRaginiFan- IF-Rockerz
-MadRaginiFan-
-MadRaginiFan-

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
awsum update yaar....sorry cudn't comment to earlier updates...but now will do it regularly....
n yeah continue soon....eagerly waitin for d nxt part... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanayaa

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 31 May 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Hey Sweets

Awesome FF

do Pm me 

Lekha
amotlymileo Goldie
amotlymileo
amotlymileo

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanayaa

Leo leo leo I simply luved it yaar its awesum...fantastic...mindblowing..Star

Charactersketch: Shocked Shocked Shocked ye kya kiya hamare sweet se bhole bhaale ishu ko cassanove bana dia... Gosh its very hard to imagine him in dis role LOL but I kno I will enjoy dis side of ishu as well *thnks to u* Day Dreaming wondering sushaan luv story wuld be amazing hyeee eagerly w8ing for deir 1st encounter...
All d characters r awesum.... OMG Sachin nd Supriya g together thnku thnku thnku leo luv dem together Embarrassed
Haha Inder attractive unable to digest but I hope he doesnt have his not so happening moustache in ur ff ROFL Rajni,disha quiet different from SGP but still luv dem hehe... Pooja's pic is awesum she is luking extremely gorgeous Day Dreaming LOL

Part 1: Ahhh luved it too.... Ur ff is a feel good ff LOL .....
Suhana refusing to stay wid Kashyaps not done but I think suhana is rght lolz 5 years in sumone else's house its awkward LOL luved mommy suhana nd daddy's scene it was veryyyyyyyy cute Embarrassed
No kashyaps in d first part Cry why why agar tum kashyaps nd specially Ishaan ko introduce karane me ina tym lagogi na I will not talk to u itna w8 karana accha hota hai kya Cry LOL just kidding lolz but will be eagerly w8ingfor ishu's entry which doesnt seems to be happening in d second part lolz....
Very well written ff yaar... Thnks for writing such a beautiful nyc ff Clap Clap

Plzzzz update it soon Embarrassed
Thnks for d pm nd yeah I m also in tumse world now totally smitten Day Dreaming

Finally sanayaa..i get to know what you think of this,believe me i had been waiting for this for so long...
yes..i know its hard to imagine ishaan like that but i am sure that you'll enjoy this later..
even i love Sachin and Supriya together and moreover couldn't think of anyone else to play her husbandLOL
Yeah...inder is attractive...i know it'll be hard but just try and imagine him without that ugly moustacheLOL

Well yeah..Suhaana is right in her place but she'll have to stay with them for this story to move onWink
The kashyaps aren't coming into the picture so soon and my dear you'll have to wait a little longer for your ishu's entry...afterall it should be special na.!?

Sanayaa

amotlymileo Goldie
amotlymileo
amotlymileo

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trueraginifan

awsum update yaar....sorry cudn't comment to earlier updates...but now will do it regularly....
n yeah continue soon....eagerly waitin for d nxt part... Wink

Thanx dear...and no need to say sorry yaar,it feels good to finally read your viewsTongue

will be updating in some time...

Sanayaa

amotlymileo Goldie
amotlymileo
amotlymileo

Posted: 01 June 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

Hey Sweets

Awesome FF

do Pm me 

Lekha

Thanx dear...will surely pm yaWink
amotlymileo Goldie
amotlymileo
amotlymileo

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Chapter 2: My last day here..!!

Its early in the morning and Suhaana has gone out to jog.As she is jogging her cell phone rings.. she stops to answer the call.

"Hey Suli..!"

"Hey Suhaana,Good morning.!"

"Good morning babes,all's well.!? Itni subah-subah call kiya,,,"

"Don't worry,everything is fine,,,I just called up to ask aaj ka program kya hai..?"

"Ummmm..abhi to I'll get home and have breakfast with mom,dad and Sanju..uske baad will meet meet up with all you guys and we'll go for a movie and then...................

She tells her of her entire day's program...

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

Suhaana gets home after the jog and is surprised to not see her Mom and Dad in the hall.She goes to their room,,,

"Dad..!? Kamaal hai kahan chale gaye.! Roz to iss time newspaper read karte hain...Mom..!?"

She turns around to leave..

"Gopi kaka,,,aapne Mom-Dad ko kahin dekha??"

"Wo dono to subah se kitchen me hain.!!"

Gopi kaka bit his tongue on realizing that he had let out the cat on the secret.He knew that he'll not be forgiven today..

"Kitchen me..??"

"Nahi?Nahi  to,,,,wo kitchen me kya karenge!?"

"To abhi aapne kyu kaha ki wo kitchen me hai..??"

Gopi kaka thinks to himself.."Aaj to phas gya!!"

"Maine kaha..!?"

Suhaana nodded her head..

"To fir kitchen me hi honge...maine kaha to whi to honge.."

And he left from there..

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

"Mom..!! Dad..!!"

"Ye yaha kaha se aa gyi..? Ise kaise pata chala k hum yaha hai.??", KK complained..

"Gopi kaka aur kaun.!? Bata dia hoga..",Shruti answered his question

"Gopi kaka...aaj to aapki khair nahi..!!"

"Mom-Dad aap log kya kar rhe hain.?"

"Kya kar rhe hain.? Kuch nhi...kuch bhi to nhi..!!"

"Dad...don't lie,aap dono itni subah-subah kitchen me nahaane aye hai kya.!?"

"Haan...whi to,whi to karne aye hai hum"

"Huh?...Dad.!!??"

"Kya.!?"

"Do you realize ki aap kya keh rhe hai..!?You are saying ki aap kitchen me bath karne aye hai?."

KK turns to Shruti..she nods her head in agreement while trying to control herself from laughing.KK is amused with his own silliness...

"Kya Suhaana,,,tum bhi koi kitchen me nahaata hai kya!?"

"To aapne haan kyu kaha..!!?"

Now its getting hard for her to control herself and she bursts into laughs.KK and Shruti also start laughing with her...After some time, Shruti manages to control herself and asks..

"Suhaana...ye to batao ki tum hume dhoond kyu rhi thi..!?"

"Wo actually aap dono se ek important baat karni thi?"

"Haan to kaho naa...",KK tells her..

"Mom-Dad...agar aaj hum meri farewell party cancel karke ek quite family dinner kare to..!!?They'll be my last moments with you guys...uske baad don't know kab hum sab saath ho payenge....mai bhi college chod ke nahi aa paungi and aap sab bhi business and Sanju ki studies ke wajah se nahi aa payenge....ye mera last dinner hoga aap sab ke saath..."

KK agrees and Suhaana leaves happily.He notices that Shruti has tears in her eyes....

"Arrey ab tum kyu rone lagi....don't worry payments ki refund ki chinta mat karo...kuch refund nahi hoga..!!"

She hits him on his arm and tells him..."Mai kyu tension lu!?...mai to bas....humaari beti badi ho gyi....apni family k saath time spend karma chahti hai..."

KK smiles at her..

"Btw....I smelled it", Suhaana comes back to tell them and turns around and leaves.

KK and Shruti chuckle together...

"Sanju utho na..!!!"

"Kya dii!! Sone do na....!!!"

"Nope Sanju?itna late ho rha hai?come on get up..!!"

"Please dii..!!!"

"Get up Sanju...movie k liye chalna hai na?"

Sanjana gets up immediately...

"Dii....movie!!"

"Yes Sanju...I thought jaane se phle why not watch a last movie?"

"Great idea dii.."

"Yeah! I know....tabhi to tum itni jaldi uth gayi!....Don't worry yaar sachi me jaana hai....chal now get ready fast.."

Sanjana gets up and is going to get ready...

"Btw....you know what!?"

"How would I know dii?"

"Mom-Dad ne aaj tiramisu cake banayaa hai?"

"Wow!!!sachi di....you know I love it and specially when mom bakes it...."

"And I love it too..!!"

Suhaana,KK,Shruti,Sanjana and some of Suhaana's friends are at the airport and Suhaana's flight is being announced.....

Author's Note

*sighs*  finally made it  to the airport! I don't know about you guys but I seriously felt so relieved to get them there... Forgive the errors!

This turned out a bit long...Im so sorry guys!!

Next Chapter?? I say it's time Suhaana reached her destination! What do you guys say?

Please comment/hit like!

Your support makes me feel like I've reached my destination!

Love Leo xxx

Tumse.. Tentadore 2- Page 8

Edited by amotlymileo - 16 June 2010 at 12:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nel.nelBUBLAINirjhor105-MadRaginiFan-SanayaaSomerholicGirl

Sanayaa IF-Rockerz
Sanayaa
Sanayaa

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amotlymileo

Originally posted by Sanayaa

Leo leo leo I simply luved it yaar its awesum...fantastic...mindblowing..Star

Charactersketch: Shocked Shocked Shocked ye kya kiya hamare sweet se bhole bhaale ishu ko cassanove bana dia... Gosh its very hard to imagine him in dis role LOL but I kno I will enjoy dis side of ishu as well *thnks to u* Day Dreaming wondering sushaan luv story wuld be amazing hyeee eagerly w8ing for deir 1st encounter...
All d characters r awesum.... OMG Sachin nd Supriya g together thnku thnku thnku leo luv dem together Embarrassed
Haha Inder attractive unable to digest but I hope he doesnt have his not so happening moustache in ur ff ROFL Rajni,disha quiet different from SGP but still luv dem hehe... Pooja's pic is awesum she is luking extremely gorgeous Day Dreaming LOL

Part 1: Ahhh luved it too.... Ur ff is a feel good ff LOL .....
Suhana refusing to stay wid Kashyaps not done but I think suhana is rght lolz 5 years in sumone else's house its awkward LOL luved mommy suhana nd daddy's scene it was veryyyyyyyy cute Embarrassed
No kashyaps in d first part Cry why why agar tum kashyaps nd specially Ishaan ko introduce karane me ina tym lagogi na I will not talk to u itna w8 karana accha hota hai kya Cry LOL just kidding lolz but will be eagerly w8ingfor ishu's entry which doesnt seems to be happening in d second part lolz....
Very well written ff yaar... Thnks for writing such a beautiful nyc ff Clap Clap

Plzzzz update it soon Embarrassed
Thnks for d pm nd yeah I m also in tumse world now totally smitten Day Dreaming

</div>
<div>

<font color="#9933ff">Finally sanayaa..i get to know what you think of this,believe mei had been waiting for this for so long...</font>

<font color="#9933ff">yes..i know its hard to imagine ishaan like that but i am sure that you'll enjoy this later..</font>

<font color="#9933ff">even i love Sachin and Supriya together and moreover couldn't think of anyone else to play her husbandLOL</font>

<font color="#9933ff">Yeah...inder is attractive...i know it'll be hard but just try and imagine him without that ugly moustacheLOL</font>

<font color="#9933ff"></em></font>

<font color="#9933ff"><em>Well yeah..Suhaana is right in her place but she'll have to stay with them for this story to move onWink</font>

<font color="#9933ff">The kashyaps aren't coming into the picture so soon and my dear you'll have to wait a little longer for your ishu's entry...afterall it should be special na.!?</font>

Awww u were w8ing.... Dats sooooo shweeetof u Embarrassed I hope I lived upto ur expectations Wink LOL
What what what w8 a lil longer for Ishu's entry not done yaar.... Cry aur kitna w8 karu Cry Accha it will be after 2parts kya Itna to chalta hai na LOL Yaaaa it should be spcl Day Dreaming seee if it wont be special no i will not leave u afterall u have asked me to w8 for ling to sabra ka fruit meetha milna hi chahiye LOL
My Ishu ahem ahem u made my day by saying dis   Embarrassed LOL
Plzzzzzz updte soon weall r w8ing Day Dreaming
Btw thnks for d pm nd wenever I get tym I will surely watch it... Btw I kno it must be awesum only Wink

amotlymileo

Sanayaa IF-Rockerz
Sanayaa
Sanayaa

Posted: 02 June 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
unreserved lolz

I m d first one yippie... Party I m proud of myself ROFL
Lolz I reserved it even before I received ur pm LOL
It was nyc ya... I enjoyed reading it Clap Clap
OHo suhana gets up earlier dan Sanju completely opposite scenario LOL
Kitchen scene was damn funny kitchen me nahana ROFL
Omg nxt part Suhana airport yipppie ab jaldi jaldi suhana vaha jaaye aur ishu bhi picture me aaye,.... I cant help it yaar... ALLL DIS SEEMS INCOMPLETE WIDOUT HIM Embarrassed
Chalo I m not saying ki update fast aaj hi to update kia hai but plzzzzz dont make us w8 for toooo long LOL

Seee fghts have already started for d 1st 2 nd position ROFL just kidding but I want to be d first one always LOL

Edited by Sanayaa - 02 June 2010 at 1:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amotlymileo-MadRaginiFan-

Go to top