Sasural Genda Phool

Sushaan FF~Tumse...Chapter4-Page12(guys pls cmnt) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 3 Page 16

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Hey all the lovely people...i have decided to name my fic Tumse.. also i added some more charachters to this fic so that our lovely Sushaan have some company and they don't feel lonely,,,

so here we go....

Neel Sharma 

He is Ishaan's best friend and they know each other the most having spent 2 years of their hostel life sharing a dorm together. Neel comes from a strong Punjabi household and is a truly gifted musician however he is majoring in Engineering to fulfill his father's last wish. His parents died in a plane crash 5 years ago and since then he has been living with the Kashyap family who consider him as their son. In his spare time he likes to compose music and write songs as a way of expressing his thoughts and his inner soul. His sensitivity and mysteriousness not to mention his modest charm is what intrigues the girls,,,but watch out! Mr Sharma has very high standards ladies,,,

Nishika Malhotra

She is a typical punjabi girl and why not afterall she hails fron Patiala. She decided to study further unlike the other girls of her town and her parents are proud of her for taking this decision. being a bright student she gets a scholarship and is now staying in the hostel. She befriends Suhaana on the first day of college and slowly their friendship grows deeper but hardluck guys this beauty with brains seems uninterested in any of you...

Sidhant Mehra

He is another handsome dude in the college but doesn't get along quite well with Ishaan...

i have added these charachters in the opening post as well and am going to maintain a pm list and a index as well....next part will be updated soon

Love Leo xx

Edited by amotlymileo - 15 June 2010 at 11:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SGP_ishaanArmu4evaBUBLAI

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushaan FF~Tumse...Chapter4-Page12(guys pls cmnt) (Page 2)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arhi.sarun

arhi.sarun

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
awesome character sketch

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
hey leao...just a doubt...is he neel sharma or rahul sharma...cos u mentiones rahul in ur character sketch...Smile

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha.spring

hey leao...just a doubt...is he neel sharma or rahul sharma...cos u mentiones rahul in ur character sketch...Smile

sorry...he's Neel...i ws actually confused abt wht name shd i gv himLOL

edited my postBig smile

Edited by amotlymileo - 15 May 2010 at 8:38am

SomerholicGirl

IF-Rockerz

SomerholicGirl

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Leo!!!!!!!! good character sketch yaar!!!! continue soon....
will be waiting for 1st part

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaghaffar1997

awesome character sketch

thnx dear...keep reading and commentingSmile

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by haaki.b

Leo!!!!!!!! good character sketch yaar!!!! continue soon....
will be waiting for 1st part

thnx...will try and post the first part by tomorrowBig smile

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Chapter 1: Where will I stay??

"But Mom!!"

"But nothing Suhaana! This has been your goal in life,,, aur phir Kashyap family is like our own,tum unke saath rahogi to hume tumhari chinta nahin hhogi!"

Suhaana glared at her mother incredulously as she darted back and forth across her bedroom, packing the 216557th piece of clothing she'll apparently need for her stay.  Her eyes followed the unfortunate bright blue silk dupatta get throttled to absolute death as her mother wrestled with the jam-packed suitcase to fit it in. Suhaana's eyes widened and her jaw dropped at the sight, out of sympathy for the poor garment but moreover wondering when her Ma dropped laptop and replaced it with boxing gloves. Snapping out of her trance and shaking her head back to reality she continued'

"Haan Maa i want to pursue my dream but uske liye kissi aur ke ghar me rehna paanch saal ke liye? Paanch? Kuch samay ki baat hoti to chalta but its 5 years mom....after some time i will shift to a hostel"

"CHUP! Kya' paanch saal paanch saal' laga raka hai! Waha jaakar kahi aur rehna acha lagta hai. Tumhare Papa aur mein unhe bohot samay se jaante hain aur ache dost hain,,,unhone kaha to mana to nahi kar sakte the na.Aur phir hum milne to ate rahenge,,,and tumhe bhi akela feel nahi hoga,,,"

Suhaana rolled her eyes and scoffed "Akela feel nahi hoga'" that meant she was going to spend the next few years in the company of around 12-13 people. She carried on fiddling with the edge of her comforter in frustration as she sat cross legged on her bed, next to her brimming black suitcase which was losing a hopeless battle.

"Yeh kya shor sharaba chal raha hai yaha??" Suhaana watched her dad peek in curiously through the door and gave him a 'Ma's-in-crazy-packing-mode-and-is-like-freakishly-strong' look. Her Papa's eyes widened in realization and turned to scurry away until-

"Suno na! "

He sighed and looked up to brace himself before turning around.

"What happened Shruti?"

"Yeh Suhaana Kashyaps ke saath rehne se maana kar rahi hai."

He looked to Suhaana who had her eyes downcast as she carried on fidgeting with her comforter.

"Kya hua beta,,, tum unke saath kyu nahi rehna chahti?" He walked over to sit next to his pouting daughter and her now fully conquered bag.

"Papa,,, Paanch sa-"

"Suhaana!" Her mother interrupted with a growl.

She exhaled deeply and started again. "Papa! Mein waha kya karoongi.? I don't know anyone there to inke saath itna time kaise spend karungi!"

"Arre beta, Jab hum logon mein itni gehri dosti hai toh unhe kaisa lagega jab humari beti ussi sheher me rehte hue hostel me rahe toh? Aur phir maine tumse promise kiya tha na ki jaise hi sanjana ka school khatam hoga hum log yaha ka saara kaam kissi responsible employee ko charge me deke australia shift ho jayenge!"

Suhaana surrendered with a giggle and reached out to give her Papa a huge hug. Although he loves her a lot and agrees to all her wishes and demands he also knows how to make her agree to things,,,

"Theek hai Papa'lekin aap aur Mom jaldi aa na." She said with a beaming smile.

*ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!*

And with that the zip of her tortured luggage was now closed as was the conversation.

x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

"Dii...so gayi kya??"

"Nope Sanju,,,come on in ,what happened neend nahi aa rahi??"

"Nahi Di bas aise hi...can I sleep with you today?"

"Sure,,but hua kya? you sound disturbed!"

"Nothing di,,,just believe nahi ho rha that 2 months passed so quickly aur kal aap chale jaoge....I'll miss you!"

"You are right Sanju,,,just 2 months phle to maine ghar ake sabko ye good news di thi k mujhe admission mil gya and tomorrow i have to go....but you don't worry I won't let u miss me...hum regularly baat karenge and sabkuch share karenge...k??"

"Yes di...i love u!"

"I love u too..now lets sleep,kal kitne saare friends se milna hai and meri farewell party bhi to hai....you coming na??"

"Yes dii aisa ho sakta hai ki main na aun?"

"Yeah...good then,ab so jate hai else mom will come and tell us to sleep!"

"I'll miss you di!"
"I'll miss you too!"

Author's Note

Here it is guys...this is my first chapter to Tumse. Hopefully you enjoyed reading it...

Next chapter?? Farewell party and Suhaana finally takes the flight...hmmmmm Ermm

Thank you for the support! Please comment/hit like! It makes my day xx

Love Leo xxx

Edited by amotlymileo - 15 June 2010 at 11:57pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SGP_ishaanArmu4evaBUBLAISanayaa-MadRaginiFan-SomerholicGirlShwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Go to top