Sasural Genda Phool

Sushaan FF~Tumse...Chapter4-Page12(guys pls cmnt)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged

ps:guys...while doing some editing on this page i lost all the info that was initially here...my system had crashed a few days back and i lost everything then...nothing at all was left...basically to cut the long story short....the contents of this page are for some unknown reason lost and the backup copy is also lost...

so this will be a very brief charachter sketch...will try and edit it later in full detail as earlierEmbarrassed

Sushaan FF ~Tumse....

Synopsis

Suhaana is sent to the Australia to pursue her dream and become a successful architect and she is quite happy on reaching the place.

She staying in a stunning ocean view mansion with the Kashyaps and is gonna study with the son of the family who is a complete casanova and the family doesn't know.

Character Sketch

The Kashyaps

Dadaji and Dadima

They are traditional Indian parents who live a modest life. Both having retired from fulfilling jobs as college professors, Mr Rajeev Kashyap now spends his retired life writing profound books of great philosophy while Mrs Gayatri Kashyap teaches classical dance to young girls.

Mr and Mrs Eshwar Kashyap

Mr Eshwar Kashyap is a funloving person who becomes really serious when it comes to business related issues. Though he has taken a backseat from his business. The Kashyaps are proud of their son Elesh who ps a writer by profession. Mr Eshwar Kashyap likes nothing best than to spend some quality time in the company of his loving wife Mrs Shailja Kashyap.

Mr and Mrs Alok Kashyap

Mr Alok Kashyap is a stern and dedicated business man who is very serious about his electrical business. He respects his elder brother and bhabi a lot and takes advice from his brother in all the business decisions. The Kashyaps are extremely proud of their sons, Inder for easing the stresses and strains of running a comptetitive business and Ishaan, as he ventured out of the business world to conquer another  field.

Ishaan Kashyap

A handsome 20 year old who has the ruthless ability to charm absolutely anyone,,! His sense of humour makes him the life of any party. Ishaan is studying architecture in the country's top Uiversity. He's gifted in all aspects; academia, physicality, wealth and not to mention the swarms of gorgeous girls that are waiting for their turn in the queue. Yet deep down, past his hard shell, where no one cares to look,,,there's something in his life that's missing.

Inder Kashyap

Ishaan's 26 year old brother. He is just as strikingly attractive as Ishaan. A diligent and hardworking businessman, he believes that he has a lot more to achieve in life even though he already has everything. He fell hopelessly in love with Rajni at college and got engaged.  

Rajni Kashyap

This feisty 25 year old is the daughter of a well known Indian businessman and is  married to Inder. Her strong, independent personality can be intimidating but beneath all her layers of tough skin she has a very caring and affectionate core that only her close loved ones witness. She lets no one see her vulnerable and only a chosen few can break in to her tough armour,,,

Elesh Kashyap

The 24 year old cousin of Ishaan and Inder, Elesh is a fun loving fiction writer who loves to cook. He has a tendency to be naive and slightly gullible which leads to him being picked on by everyone. But he knows as well as everyone else that it is out of love.  

Disha Kashyap

Happily married to Elesh and friend of Rajni, everyone has watched 23 year old Disha transition from the 'it' girl to the girl next door. She loves her fashion and you'll always see Disha donning the latest trends each looking as gorgeous on her as the next. The girls love and envy her at the same time because she has truly found her soulmate,,,

IshikaKashyap

This 17 year old lives in a world of her own. She is the darling of the family as she's the only daughter. Everyone loves her to bits and her brothers would go to any lengths to fulfill her wishes. She lives life with a positive attitude and loves art, music, food and other small things. She never makes any unreasonable demands.

The Bajpais

Mr and Mrs Bajpai

Mr and Mrs Bajpai are the ideal modern day couple who run their family business together and live by the idea that anyone has the ability to be successful. They have made joint effort to raise their two girls as independent women who can support themselves without men.  

Suhaana Bajpai

A stunning 20 year old thats loved by kids and the elderly alike. she exudes warmth and has the ability to light up around her friends and family.  Although she can be shy around strangers, all it takes is some hot chocolate and a heart to heart to melt down her barriers. She often doesn't realise the effect she has on men until it's too late.  

Sanjana Bajpai

This dreamy 17 year old lives in a world of fantasies. Sanjana's philosophy in life is to always see the cup as half full. She is always in high spirits and has her head in the clouds. Sanjana has already decided to pursue her dream of becoming a successful designer with the full support of her family. Her high spirits mean that when things don't go to plan, she falls extremely hard,,,

Others

Neel Sharma

He is Ishaan's best friend. Neel comes from a strong Punjabi household and is a truly gifted musician however he is majoring in Engineering to fulfill his father's last wish. His parents died in a plane crash 5 years ago and since then he has been living with the Kashyap family who consider him as their son.  

Nishika Malhotra

She is a typical punjabi girl from Delhi. being a bright student she gets a scholarship and is now staying in the hostel. She befriends Suhaana on the first day of college and slowly their friendship grows deeper but hardluck guys this beauty with brains seems uninterested in any of you...

Sidhant Mehra

He is another handsome dude in the college but doesn't get along quite well with Ishaan...

Love Leo xx
x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x

Chapter Reference
Charachter Sketch-Page 1
Chapter 1:Where will I stay??-Page 2
Tumse.. Tentadores 1-Page 4
Chapter 2:My last day here..!!-Page 5
Tumse.. Tentadores 2-Page 8
Chaper 3:Am I lost??..ummm-Page 9
Tumse.. Tentadores 3-Page 11
CONTEST-Page 11
Chapter 4:Morning Strangers-Page 12

Edited by amotlymileo - 23 August 2010 at 3:04pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

arhi.sarunArmu4evaBUBLAISanayaa-Zoya--MadRaginiFan-AmbrosiaYusBee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sushaan FF~Tumse...Chapter4-Page12(guys pls cmnt)" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
i am not really good in hindi...so i cannot give the right name...il give few word i know...
we can use milan,hatke,parivaar(as i think the FF is entirely for the family..)..i think Sushaan itself is a great name..
i think and tell more...Smile
by the way great pics...and character sketch of everyone is superb..i personally liked alok's and bajpai's...

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha.spring

i am not really good in hindi...so i cannot give the right name...il give few word i know...
we can use milan,hatke,parivaar(as i think the FF is entirely for the family..)..i think Sushaan itself is a great name..
i think and tell more...Smile
by the way great pics...and character sketch of everyone is superb..i personally liked alok's and bajpai's...

thnx dear...its not like the names have to be hindi,they can be any language... english,hindi,french,spanish any language

SomerholicGirl

IF-Rockerz

SomerholicGirl

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!! first of all, should say, awesome charactersketch...
and good concept...
Tumse milke is good..
will try to think on another!!!!

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
on a funny note may be...pyaar-under construction..

SomerholicGirl

IF-Rockerz

SomerholicGirl

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Hey Leo!!!!!!!!!! u can try keeping this name also, its just a movie name....but u can try it....
JAB WE MET

its just a suggestion.. alright?

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Awesome FF charachter sketch...each charachter etched out completely different............lol...Inder Kashyap attractive...and Ishaan a cassanova...LOLextremely well written leo..will be waiting for the story in the future....as for the name goes....i personally liked what Shweta said...since its with architecture n stuff...Pyaar Under construction is perfect.....Awesome name shweta and great work leo...Totally different from the show.........Harika and Leo..will be waiting for the FF's to come up.....may be we can have them in the NL(i guess we have a slot for that)

amotlymileo

Goldie

amotlymileo

Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Awesome FF charachter sketch...each charachter etched out completely different............lol...Inder Kashyap attractive...and Ishaan a cassanova...LOLextremely well written leo..will be waiting for the story in the future....as for the name goes....i personally liked what Shweta said...since its with architecture n stuff...Pyaar Under construction is perfect.....Awesome name shweta and great work leo...Totally different from the show.........Harika and Leo..will be waiting for the FF's to come up.....may be we can have them in the NL(i guess we have a slot for that)

thnx for your reply Shounak...yeah Inder attractive and girls going crazzy for him and our very own Ishaan Kashyap is a cassanova...maybe there will some more entries before i finally begin with the FF or during the course of the storyBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top