Posted: 13 years ago
u alwayz rock dear.......
mindblowing
amazing
cont soon
n tnx for pm
another ...awesom update.
But this update was special....mayu at last confesses his feelings.
now just waitinng for nupur ki haan.

Divya.... oh dear... I love you for writing this part... and thanks for writing b'day part for my suggestion..... I feel on cloud nine... first time I got dedication of your FF....

RESERVED

EDITED:

Madam, first of all sorry for commenting late.... πŸ˜ƒ.....but how dare you think that your biggest fan had not read your update? 😑.....Why would I miss it? After all it was my suggested part.... and let me tell you in detail how much I loved it.... 😳

It's been 4 days and all these four days the only thing on our mind is either MN divorce or death.... and now I'm almost sure that either M or N going to die...😭😭.... my heart is already crying for last two days... and finally I came here to calm myself... I read all your updates today... it gave me peace... it made me smile...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.... the main reason I love your FF is because your MN also talk less like the show's MN... their eyes speak their heart's....just like in the show... they understand each other.... no big talks.... but their simplest acts show how much understanding they share... truely adorable couple... please continue writing this fabulous FF no matter what happens in the show.... I love happy endings.... 😳

Ok... about the update.... I absolutely loved Gunjan's character here... unlike in the show, she is not self-centered here.... she is more caring towards both M and N. She knows their affection for each other... she even calls Nupur as his Nupur...awww....I love such sister.... She was excited to find out that Mayank met Nupur in Purab's school... but I was shocked to hear that Mayank has assumed that Nupur is married and the child is hers.... I thought he knew deep down in his heart that she is still his.... and she won't marry anyone else.... But I'm excited that they are going to meet in the party and then may be things will be cleared... at least I hope...

Coming to my favorite part.... I'm so happy that you wrote this part... we never got to see either M or N's b'day in the show... it was always my desire to see either of their b'day... and you fulfilled my wish in the update... thanks Divz... I'm so happy.... πŸ˜ƒ

So Mr. Mayank was unhappy on his b'day that he didn't get the call from his beloved...no b'day wishes... he was missing her badly....awww... I felt like pulling his cheeks...😳😳.... he had no idea what Nupur was planning for him... and Nupur pulled off the surprise quite well... with Gunjan's help..... it was beautiful... I loved it to bits... Nupur's closing his eyes.... feeding him gajar ka halwa which she cooked specially for him....😳.... when he open up the eyes... her loving smile... 😳...and then his urge to hear those magic words from her....😳.... he demands to hear those words... she blushes... turns to leave... and then the pull....😳😳....this part awesomely rockingly romantic divz.... my heart was just jumping in joy to read these little moments of pleasure... little flutters of love... my heart was making flips like Nupur's.... wonderfully written Divz.... loved his puppy face sorry... then muttering that she didn't say ILU... and then confusing her that he wants to tell her something... she gets surprised and excited that he might say ILU to her... but he pops her expectations ballon.... awww... he is little badmaash....tum kya sunna chahti thi?... poor Nupur... looking caught up like a deer.... bu then our sweet Mayank slowly lifts up her chin and confesses his love.... I love u Nupur... 😳😳.... butterflies....butterflies in my stomach.... it was simple but most cutest confession I have ever read... it was damn cute.... I love Mayank in your update... God.,...I know I repeat this in my every comments.... but kya karu... this Mayank is highly addictive... so cute and adorable...😳

I didn't feel bad that she didn't confess yet... because her eyes and her smiles and her blushes have conveyed to him how much she is in love with him.... it's not a rocket science for Mayank o understand.... but I know he'll be still desperate to hear that from her.... but for now... his heart is dancing on Pehela Nasha.... 😳😳

Thank u so much Divz for giving me this update.... it's will be always close to my heart.... 😳

But you shared my update with others... next time I want a solo dedication... LOL....

Edited by -Jess- - 13 years ago
Amazing update
loved it
do cont soon
awesome update. too good. loved it.
continue soon.
Lovely part yar...simply loved it....the confession was coooll..........
rocking update dear............
hey dee
congo on the new thread......i had read ur part but forgot to comment it seems.......though i cant remember y i dint comment
anyways dee now for ur new part
ohk weird.......i think for some reason gunjans hubby is dead too. But gunjan indeed is reacting weirdly to the situation. Any ways atleast gunjan aur mayank dnt fight any longer, btw samrat ki wife koun hai?? Isha adopted hai??Ki uski wife bhi mar gayi??acha also purab naam mein kya baat hai??
Ohk much to my horror im ryt.......gunjan is a widow too.....also it feels so bad to hear bout gunjans childhood
y do u always start all the pasts so confusingly.......kaha mille gunji aur nups??πŸ˜•
ohkπŸ˜†, now i got it....mayank ka bday haiπŸ˜›
wow wat a bday planπŸ˜›.....dee dnt tell me jiju ne aisa kuch bhi kiya tha aapke liyeπŸ˜›
i luv gajar ka halwa too
and mayank is so direct agnπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ohk awesome .....the entire confession was superb.....very well...i hvnt read or seen a scene better than this...........superb dee....mjht walo ko bolo aapko hire karle nai toh aap apna hi ek show banalo usme rati aur arjun ko lelena

dee is part ke liye srsly love button chahiye
i luved this part toooo much
dee update soon
luv u lots
reserved.jut need to calm down a bit before i read it.......
The unconfessed confession, waah Di, lovely!

The brother sister bonding between Mayank and Gunjan is really amazing. Poor Gunjan, I hate the partiality towards sons.😑 And the flashbacks, those are my favourites. Aah...Nupur's birthday surprise, the sweet gesture of feeding the gajar ka halwa, and then the impromptu confession - it was so sweet Di, and every dialogue of Mayank makes me go weak in the knees...I hope this sochungi turns into a yes soon!