Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

oh shit...it was similar to the other 2. shots of the episodes till now. and then dutta ordering his guards to restrain babi...then he pushes naku to the floor. and then shots of them taking pheras which dutta holding naku's hand. baji tries to stop him but he holds a gun to baji's head and pushes him away.
then a small interview of MR and mahi where they talk abt the twist. MR playing with the gun. im not sure if its this one but MR and mahi do some lavni steps. also the interviewer asks what has dutta given naku and he points out to the thread thing on her head. plus says he gave her the gajra which he brings for her everyday. naku says thats a lie so MR who else cud give u...do u have the money to buy it. 😆

LAVNI steps ??? u mean they were dancing??? 😭 .. i want to see i want to see!!*throwing tantrums* 😭
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: SAraW

LAVNI steps ??? u mean they were dancing??? 😭 .. i want to see i want to see!!*throwing tantrums* 😭

yeah...they were doing those lavni(i think) steps that priyanka chopra does in kaminey in the raat ke dhai baje song when her character is getting married. those steps which look like madhuri's dhak dhak setps.