Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

vadde veer ji=maaan?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ishika_sajan

Goldie

ishika_sajan

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
hey guyzzz i jus started watching this show geeet nd yesteerday i noticed that maaan's full name is maan singh KHURAANA and dev's full name was dev KHURAANA..............

and this vadde veeer ji has a successful professional life and and he lives in india..............................................................

so can it be possible????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vadde veer ji=maaan?" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scorpiongirl12

Groupbie

scorpiongirl12

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
even i think that vadde veer ji is maann....

bloomingrose

Groupbie

bloomingrose

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Probably...vadde veer ji is mann!

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
i think vadde veerji is maan/....

[P.S. i have made same topic some days before...so my rqst dont make topic on the same subject....search forum properly....otherwise u mite get a warning from moderator...plzzzz dont mind]

manny136

IF-Dazzler

manny136

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Yeah Maan is vaade veerji cuz today dev was saying how his mom calls him chote saab which the lawyer guy as also calling maan and maan said he's from chandigarh and so is Dev's family , his grandma so yeah they are bros, wonder how maan will react when he finds out what his bro did and i dont think he's fond of him cuz they were saying how maan was willing to send dev to jail

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.