Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sunandshine

Yeah I meant for singing only 😳

ya i think it was for Aashiq Banaya aapne.
Edited by Paheli2Guess - 13 years ago
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Killer:- True😊At the same time there are many unsung heroes who never get an award but who make an indelible impression on our minds.Edited by sunandshine - 13 years ago
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail

Yeah I meant for singing only 😳

Thank God he didnt get for acting!πŸ˜† I would have never watched any award function in life!
sunandshine thumbnail
^^^LOL...Award for 'Radio" πŸ€“
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Killer07

Thank God he didnt get for acting!πŸ˜† I would have never watched any award function in life!

I am a big fan of his music but he really needs to quit acting. no offense at all.
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Didn't Himmy receive a Filmfare Award already??

Isn't the topic  about national award ???πŸ˜•...

Don't give me a heart attack today SAS  ( by saying Himmy won a national award) ..I have a lot of work to doOuch

Edited by kuhu.kuhu - 13 years ago
sunandshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

</div>Isn't the topic is aboutnational award ???πŸ˜•...
<div>

Don't give me aheart attack today SAS ( by saying Himmy won a national award) ..I have a lot of work to do

Oops...LOL..I got confusedπŸ˜† and steered the convo to 'Filmfare Award"..but I did talk about National Awards too, Saif getting one and future mein Rakhi sawant might get oneπŸ˜›]=))]
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuhu.kuhu

Isn't the topic  about national award ???πŸ˜•...

Don't give me a heart attack today SAS  ( by saying Himmy won a national award) ..I have a lot of work to doOuch

No way, himesh didnt get a National award. He got a filmfare, i thinkso for once for singing & another for composing music for Tere naam.
sunandshine thumbnail
LOL..look at this article 🀣
Himesh irritates neighbors

Singer-turned-actor Himesh Reshammiya had neighbors in his building, Oberoi Sky Heights at Lokhandwala, almost begging for mercy when he started playing songs from his flop film Radio right through the night at full volume.

Apparently just a few days before Radio released, Himesh, who stays on the 35th floor of B-Wing of Oberoi Sky Heights, would play the songs of the film from midnight to the early hours of the morning, on an everyday basis.

Worse, he would play the same song - Mann ka radio bajne de zara - irritating he neighbors even further. The brunt of the noise pollution was borne by the Jain family, which stays just below him on the 34th floor. Says a source from the building, "At times, we were not able to comprehend if Himesh was playing the song or singing it himself. He would sometimes play another song from the same film - as loudly - in the afternoon as well."

After putting up with it for a few days, Mrs Jain and some of her friends who live in the same building, thought of writing an official letter of complaint, but later decided to just have a word with the building-in-charge instead.

But Himesh reportedly continued with his obsession of loudly playing Radio songs, much to the chagrin of the helpless neighbors. While Himesh denied the allegation, Mrs Mrs Jain told Mumbai Mirror, "The music coming from Himesh's flat in the night was very disturbing." Actor Sahil Khan, who stays on the 33rd floor also confirmed, "I heard there was a problem between the Jains and Himesh because of the loud music from Himesh's flat."

The midnight drama continued until Radio hit the theaters and sank. That must have awakened Himesh to the fact that perhaps people didn't like the film and its music as much as he thought they would. A stunned silence ensued and Reshammiya's neighbors finally breathed a sigh of relief.
Ranbir.Fan thumbnail

Hey sunshine, kuhu kuhu & paheli! I am dedicating this wonderful song for u guys! Enjoy!πŸ˜‰

Edited by Killer07 - 13 years ago