Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet's pregnancy an important factor

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ IF-Dazzler
_SuMmEr_LoVe_
_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
 Although i really dont want Geet to fall pregant specially with Dev's Deadchild.. i feel it may be an  important factor for the show .
  The the show is based on NIR's abandoning their wifes after a few days of marriage.. what if... in some cases around india and other parts the girl really does fall pregant.

What do the families of the girl do? abort the child... disown their daughter?  Or do what geets family plan on doing ... marrying their daughter again? Geets only 18 an year younger than me than some of us...I really want Geet to bring up this child on her own...to take on these resonsibilies ... however... its gonna be tought

Geet .. how is she gonna be able to handle this? her fimily's gonna be of no support ... she hasnt even finished her final year yet ...

and even if she marries MaanEmbarrassed what nextConfused

i really didnt want maneet to get married so soon however ... what next...
m so confused ...
maybe the CV's are gonna try and show what a single mom goes thoughtEmbarrassedConfusedDead

and after saying all that...
i still want Geet to only have maan's childEmbarrassedLOL
argh..... Geet why did u have to great pregnantAngry

Edited by _SuMmEr_LoVe_ - 13 May 2010 at 1:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08Xteri_susanSofna-Ms.Wildcherry-

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
maan doesnt seem the sort of a person to accept another person's baby..(whether its is bro)...we still havent seen the +ve side of maan...right now he's a women hater...But ya i dont want geet preggy so soon...die baby die...Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XAiShBaBy08X*angel94*

_SuMmEr_LoVe_ IF-Dazzler
_SuMmEr_LoVe_
_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

maan doesnt seem the sort of a person to accept another person's baby..(whether its is bro)...we still havent seen the +ve side of maan...right now he's a women hater...But ya i dont want geet preggy so soon...die baby die...Silly

die baby die LOL
omg i would never wish for something like that...but she can a have miscarriage...omg what m i sayingLOLShocked 
hey wasn't there an article saying maan may support geet because he feels resonsible or guilty for what his family did to geet...

but omg ya...maans such a woman hater ... remember in todays ep.. how maan was in his room alone and cursing womankingLOLShocked.... i thought that he was actually gonna think of what geet said about her family n dev but all he was thinking about was the land and cursing woman once again...
how on earth is he gonna fall in love with geet!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*angel94*Innocent02

Ankita_88 IF-Rockerz
Ankita_88
Ankita_88

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SuMmEr_LoVe_

Originally posted by sweet_chilly

die baby die LOL
omg i would never wish for something like that...but she can a have miscarriage...omg what m i sayingLOLShocked 
hey wasn't there an article saying maan may support geet because he feels resonsible or guilty for what his family did to geet...

but omg ya...maans such a woman hater ... remember in todays ep.. how maan was in his room alone and cursing womankingLOLShocked.... i thought that he was actually gonna think of what geet said about her family n dev but all he was thinking about was the land and cursing woman once again...
how on earth is he gonna fall in love with geet!

yeah yeah he is woman hater...but i dont think tht he will act like a male chauvinist...i mean he is not tht bad...arre akher in sab mein fasa toh maan v na?????kyunki woh bechara zameen kharid na chaha...kitne armaan se MAAN SINGH KHURANA MILLS  banana chaha........geet ne uske saare armaan o pe paani dal diya...LOLLOLLOLtoh ussse gussa to hoga hi naaa??????
-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
WHO SAID GEET IS PREGNANT? This story is about Geet's growing up to be a mature person and not pregnancy!
beintehaa. IF-Sizzlerz
beintehaa.
beintehaa.

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
This is all happening sooo fast.
We havent even gotten over the marraige shock that we get this next ? TOO FAST!
And i feel bad for Maneet fans who wanted their jodi to start loving each other slowly. . .and im sure you guys didnt dream of that happening this way...
CVs please dont ruin the show!!
beintehaa. IF-Sizzlerz
beintehaa.
beintehaa.

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyfairy

WHO SAID GEET IS PREGNANT? This story is about Geet's growing up to be a mature person and not pregnancy!

Theres an article indicating that she will be pregnant and that her parents will want her marrying Maan. I know this is all happening too fast.

They shouldve explored Geets youth years first and then brought the motherhood step second.
_SuMmEr_LoVe_ IF-Dazzler
_SuMmEr_LoVe_
_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farzana-

Originally posted by crazyfairy

Theres an article indicating that she will be pregnant and that her parents will want her marrying Maan. I know this is all happening too fast.

They shouldve explored Geets youth years first and then brought the motherhood step second.

i couldnt agree anymore with that...
i really dont mind maneet's marriageEmbarrassed even though its not what i thought it would be...hey their still hate on each ... and slowly love will happen...
but a baby! argh...
will maan even agree to marry geet when he finds out she's preggy...!

Go to top