(SR)Sid's Inner Thoughts....

Posted: 13 years ago

I said I'd be back with a Majboori post.  Time to show some insight on Sid.  I already posted earlier what I thought was going on in Ridz's head.  Well now it's time for Mr. Modi.  We see Sid take a wipeout on that shiny marble floor (man Indians love marble huh?) and his loving wife runs in, and is horrified by the sight before her eyes.  Her Siddhant is on the floor in pain.  So she goes to help him and what does he do? He tells her he doesn't need her.  To leave him alone.  Of course she disregards this (loving this new Ridz) and gathers her husband in her arms to help him up.  And of course, like the north and south ends of magnets their eyes lock.  And we are once again treated to another perfect moment where each are lost in the other.  Where both souls glow as they are united with their counter part.  Of course, it doesn't last.  Sid snaps out of it.  He stands up and moves away from Ridz.  Then he says those lines, "I don't need your help.  I'd rather die before I take help from you."  And as you hear those lines, and you see Ridz's reaction to them, your heart breaks a little for her.  But Sid doesn't just throw that dagger and leave.  He stands there'and he looks at her.  He's searching for something.  You are not sure what he's looking for, but there's something. 

Then we see Ridz get that call from Armaan, and of course Sid has to come in at that moment and hear her say Armaan's name.  And all that anger he has inside him from seeing his wife in the arms of his ex is ignited.  And what comes out is, "Sorry don't let me disturb you.  You are apologizing to a very important person." So then Ridz goes to do damage control, to make him understand that she was not apologizing to Armaan cause of personal reasons but professional one.  Of course, once Mr. Modi's batameez fuse is lit nothing can put it out till it blows.  So he cuts her off and says, "You don't have show me sympathy over small things.  Soon I'll be free of this cane and you'll be free to go.  And one more thing, I don't need you. And I never will.  Why don't you understand? Even if I die, I won't need you."  Now these words were not planned.  They were all said in anger out of what he overheard, of that reminder that Ridz was in Armaan's arms, that once again he had his hopes crushed when he was most vulnerable and in the most awful way.  So he lashes out.  And once again you heart pircks for Ridz and the pain she must have felt hearing her husband tell her that even on his death bed he doesn't want her.

Then we get the post Karva Chawth call.  Of course once again Sid taunts Ridz with, "You will of course keep the KC, I mean not for me, but for someone else definitely, right?"  And once again, direct hit to Ridz.  But yet again, Sid doesn't just deliver this bottle of vile to Ridz and leave.  As one would expect someone out of anger to do.  He stands there and he watches her.  His eyes search for something.  And as Ridz leave the room with tears on her face, we hear Sid's thoughts.  He admits that he realizes that what he is doing is hurting Ridz.  That he never expected to hurt her, yet here is he is doing it.  And you can tell that it hurts him, in fact its killing him slowly on the inside each time he does.  But he has to, it's is majboori.

Now what is this majboori??  I think that Sid is majboor because he can't trust what he feels.  He can't trust what Ridz says.  He wants to believe her, but he's been proven wrong time and time again.  So he's guarding himself.  And in return he's doing what Ridz accused him of doing a while ago.  He's testing her, whether it's consciously or subconsciously, whether he thinks he's pushing her away from himself so that she can go to Armaan and be "happy", he's testing.  He is throwing all his bitterness and anger at her with full force.  He is doing everything he can to get her to leave him.  Cause if she does'well, he knew it was coming, heck he's been hurting because it was coming.  But if she stays.  If she is able to withstand all his nastiness, his anger, then maybe'just maybe she really wants him.  This is what I believe Sid is trying to determine from this newest round of bataamezi. 

So as I've said earlier, everytime he says something nasty to her or he says something out of hurt to her he's always searching her face.  He's waiting.  You know what he's waiting for? For her to tell him that he's wrong. He's waiting for her to explode.   For her to become human again, for her to have feelings.  Remember, the doubt that forever remains in Sid is that everything Ridz does is out of duty.  And when she becomes duty bound she becomes an unemotional puppet.  So what does he do? Well of course he pokes at her.  And he will continue to poke at her till she finally snaps.  He wants her to snap, he wants her to blurt out what she's feeling.  This time tears and eye psychic powers won't work.  He wants it all in words. He wants to know once and for all what she wants.  This poking method worked before their honeymoon.  It wasn't until Ridz broke down and snapped out of her puppet phase did Sid start to believe her and start to open his heart to her again.  On those mandir steps when she finally yelled at him, when she finally spoke with emotion and her heart in her eyes.  He listened and he believed. I think that's what Sid is trying to do once again. 

So it seems as though we'll have to wait and see where this poking of a sleeping chudail will lead.  As we all have been taught poking a dangerous animal is never wise.  And I am sure that soon Sid too will realize that maybe poking wasn't the best strategy, and he will definitely earn some injuries as a result.  But in the end these two hard headed people will become one, as there is something much bigger holding them together it isn't just marriage, or fondness, but it's that bond.  The bond that has been built out of the trials and hardships of life.  And the more hardships that come their way the stronger it will become.

You know the rules'play nice.

-Arp

Edited by arp04srocks - 13 years ago
He wants it all in words. He wants to know once and for all what she wants.  This poking method worked before their honeymoon.  It wasn't until Ridz broke down and snapped out of her puppet phase did Sid start to believe her and start to open his heart to her again.  On those mandir steps when she finally yelled at him, when she finally spoke with emotion and her heart in her eyes.  He listened and he believed. I think that's what Sid is trying to do once again. 

👍🏼 So true, he has heard her express her love for Armaan in Panchagani and thereafter, hence he needs words from her now.....

A great post........👏

Arp.....nice post....

But am a lill sorry to disagree at 1 point here with u....I really dont think that Sid is doing all that hurting to test her.....
To me that Majboori meant, he is simply given up on having hopes.....he is afraid of even going anywhere near ridz to weaken again and start hoping again......coz after Lonavla fiasco.....he is now confirmed that Ridz's happiness lies with Armaan....and he cannot hold onto her any longer......so he is closing all doors on her....so that she does not feel bad when she leaves him behind......so that she goes back to armaan thinking that Sid really doesnt want her as he says thru his death dialogue......

But like u say.....its not marriage thats bonding them.....its something more.....an unexplanable bond.....a pull that will bring them together......thus the more they push themselves away from each other.....the more they come close....

Wonderful post arpo! By hurting ridhimma sid is only hurting himself!! And I think he wants her to feel the pain that he's feeling!!

But he's going to push her too far and shes going to snap! Maybe only then he will be convinced that shes staying with him not because she has to but because she wants to!!😊

Hi Arp,

Wonderful post..........very well written.

I also agree that if SID's batemeez is lit, it is not so easy to switch off. Also I feel that SID has totally lost hope of Ridz after the L incident. Sid is hurting himself by hurting ridz, and he don't to build his hope again and get thrashed by Ridz.........

👍🏼
So it seems as though we'll have to wait and see where this poking of a sleeping chudail will lead.  As we all have been taught poking a dangerous animal is never wise.  And I am sure that soon Sid too will realize that maybe poking wasn't the best strategy, and he will definitely earn some injuries as a result.  But in the end these two hard headed people will become one, as there is something much bigger holding them together it isn't just marriage, or fondness, but it's that bond.  The bond that has been built out of the trials and hardships of life.  And the more hardships that come their way the stronger it will become.

I totally Agree with u Arp04.
I also think that Riddhima will speak out her feelings for Sid.(Same as she did it in panchgani at the temple's footsteps).
I totally Agreed with each & every word you wrote.
I also hope that these two hard headed people will become one.
Loved your Post.
Great Analysis.
Edited by JATINTHAKKAR - 13 years ago
👏
Originally posted by JATINTHAKKAR

I totally Agree with u Arp04.
I also think that Riddhima will speak out her feelings for Sid.(Same as she did it in panchgani at the temple's footsteps).
I totally Agreed with each & every word you wrote.
I also hope that these two hard headed people will become one.
Loved your Post.
Great Analysis.
Agreed . Sid wants commitment , he wants to hear her say I love you SID>>>>👏👏 Great post
👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Thts for ur post!

Now my 2 cents:

Yeah i agree with you on this one...you know wen we analyze sid's behavior, we have to look at SR's history and the moment we do tht, all his actions seem jusified! Btw i dunno if u realized but yesterday when sid said he'd rather die than take ridhhima's help - it was Deja Vu for me...i immediately remembered their marriage night wen ridhhima consumed poison indicating tht she's rather die than hold sid's hand...A lil payback there eh? 😉

Anyways, even i think he is pushing ridhhima to the limit once again...just like he did after their marriage...but this time around, he wants her to hate him so she doesnt feel guilty bout leaving him...and starts believing tht sid really doesnt want her!

I just want ridhhima to know tht sid loves her...and the moment she knows tht, there wont be anything stopping our Sexyface n Ickyface 😊
Again wonderfully written

Sid's majoboori is that he is purposely doing this to her, to make her leave or do something to snap her out of his duty thing, that he hates but from Ridz end its a fact that she is there coz of that but also coz of something much deeper which we can see there is but Ridz is unable to say or tell him

He's way harsher and is making her feel unwanted by saying he rather die then take help from her, and Ridz expression said it all
wow......amazingly potrayed....hats off 2 every thought u put 2 words through dis post of urs!!!!