SRians exposed!!!!

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Disclaimer- This post is NOT meant to mock anyone. It is inspired by a particular post and I express my gratitude to that one person. since its a post by me, donot expect logic and incase u find striking similarities between the characters anywhere , I am not to be blamed.
To the 'reporters'who love me😳- thank you soo much for giving me the much needed attention. I love u tooπŸ€—

SRians Exposed!!

Adding fuel to the already turmoil ,  Tattooland government accused Siddistan of trying to sieze the controversial land of Ridma which they proclaimed belonged to ARians, the people of T-land. A top official told this reporter that a very important paper has been seized from the hands of SRians which clearly show how they were trying to misuse their power to grab the land of Ridma.

For the uninitiated, let me tell u that Ridma is a small land that lies between Tatooland and Siddistan. Its  a beautiful pasture with a lot of breeze ideal for kite(read dupatta) flying and other activities. In recent times this area has been rocked by earth-quakes and floods.

This No-man's land was 2 years back given to T-land on lease but was sold to siddistan government 7 months back in spite of the ARians protests. The people of Siddistan , better known as SRians  say they will not give up their right since Ridma is 'lawfully' their property. Arians refuse to acknowledge their claim and say they have more right on the land since they have kept it with them for 2 years.

The secret papers were seized while SRians were trying to pass it to the Tweetyland in order to influence the  CVs- the real owner of Ridma. The Arians accuses SRians of trying to keep Ridma with them by making the CVs offer another piece of land to Arians. But the Arians have firmly said that will not give up the demand for Ridma.

The government made the document public much to the embarrassment of siddistan government. They officially denied the accusation  but it is heard they are trying to get hold of the traitor who did this to them. Meanwhile the T-land government has declared Armaan Ratna award to the officer miss A. who helped them to expose the  SRians.

Jhoota Singh- Lunatic times
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 Jhoota Singht Tussi great Ho !!!
Laughter is the best form of medicine and we have our Lunatic Times giving the medicine in the form of Jhoota Singh !!πŸ€—
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
is siddistan and tatooland

anywhere closer to stone one land?
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣.............this is fantastic.....🀣🀣
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜† . πŸ˜† . πŸ˜† . πŸ˜† . πŸ˜† . πŸ˜†..

shmail this is too good!πŸ‘πŸΌ

i contacted an inside official who declared..(off records):

due to the recent blood shedding events.. if you ask me this ridma land should be officially declared a neutral ground now!..i feel this idiotic war has been going on for so long now..that it believes to be a terrorist conspiracy to create havoc in the territory..the best solution would be to give each party a new land!..i fear if the ridma land issue didn't get solved sooner!..it will be the reason for a major crisis on the long run that will affect all the parties!
πŸ˜‰ Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Shamil your hilarious!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just one complaint- where are your fantastic emoticons!!!😊
doukno thumbnail

🀣🀣.....Siddistan and beef cake tattoo land wars........*when will dey end?*πŸ˜•

Anyways,not  to worry Jhuta Singh I am one of the dacoits of Siddistan.If ARians  try sum mischief on Siddistan I will begin my guerilla  warfare  wid  my team!!!
fabulous....

i hope tatooland wins....lol...
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMFAO wth.

One question though.. hasn't it been 5 months, not 7? πŸ˜†

Funny post stillll. :)
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: bandicoot