Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starry_night

Lolz......Maan also became a floor lover......now both nikammas have ditched their pretty wives......but the floor is not happy.....it is over Brij now.....and it doesn't like Maan too.......it is in love with the ceiling :P
lmao
nahiii Floor cant betray Brij otherwise he will kill and and Maan is just...well....trying out different things :P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brij vs Maan (Page 3)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*angel94*

Goldie

*angel94*

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Nice topic guys... I probably wont be as good as you but i'll give it a try.

The floor became a ceiling lover, which sent both Brij and Maan into depths of despair. Seeing them behave like this for a ceiling, Geet and Dolly stopped their whack attack.

Anjali

Edited by *angel94* - 13 May 2010 at 12:07pm

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@snehu.....lolz....but Brij cannot do anything....ceiling has promised floor that if Brij even dares to walk on it.....it will ask its dear fan to fall right on top of his head......and Maan......that women hater is trying out different things ha......then am gonna drown him in Arctic Ocean....let him love the ocean floor then......Evil Smile

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *angel94*

Nice topic guys... I probably wont be as good as you but i'll give it a try.

The floor became a ceiling lover, which sent both Brij and Maan into depths of despair. Seeing them behave like this for a ceiling, Geet and Dolly stopped their whack attack.

Anjali
hahaha hi Anjali
i am sneha....now lets make it even more Wink

finally the guys realize their mistake and decided that they were better off with Dolly and Geet

but then guess what? the ladies arent interested in them anymore LOL

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

@snehu.....lolz....but Brij cannot do anything....ceiling has promised floor that if Brij even dares to walk on it.....it will ask its dear fan to fall right on top of his head......and Maan......that women hater is trying out different things ha......then am gonna drown him in Arctic Ocean....let him love the ocean floor then......Evil Smile
being mean now are weLOL
poor Brij...Dolly wont accept him and and he cant walk on floor anymore...guess he will be living outside from now onLOL

Geet wants to haath saaf karing before you send to Arctic...he is too full of himself according to her

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilive2laugh

being mean now are weLOL
poor Brij...Dolly wont accept him and and he cant walk on floor anymore...guess he will be living outside from now onLOL

Geet wants to haath saaf karing before you send to Arctic...he is too full of himself according to her

Lolz.....but weren't we always mean...WinkLOLLOL
I liked the idea......Brij will borrow Maan's tent and start to live outside the house......and maybe Daarji can shift in too....lolz...
Ok, then......I will let Geet do haath saaf on Maan......I will also help her......will let my dogs loose after him.......that too she-dogs......and Geet can try shooting him from a helicopter......with his own gun.....what say ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*angel94*

-bornalee-

IF-Rockerz

-bornalee-

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

you havent watched it? well kk i will give you the short version

Geet (protagonist) is forced to get married to Dev (antagoist) Dev only marries her because he needs the money (dowry) while Geet falls for him. Later on Dev ditches her after  or 3 days of marriage (acutally the marriage is fake but Geet doesnt know that yet)

Maan (protagonist) is AYM of the show...who hates women but always help Geet when she is in trouble. ATM he wants Geet to sign some documents clmaining that she has sold her land to him and she tells him that she never sold any land...Dev did that.
i knw all dis.............i meant wats goin on nw a days?? Smile

ilive2laugh

IF-Rockerz

ilive2laugh

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

being mean now are weLOL

Lolz.....but weren't we always mean...WinkLOLLOL
I liked the idea......Brij will borrow Maan's tent and start to live outside the house......and maybe Daarji can shift in too....lolz...
Ok, then......I will let Geet do haath saaf on Maan......I will also help her......will let my dogs loose after him.......that too she-dogs......and Geet can try shooting him from a helicopter......with his own gun.....what say ??
ooo i like the idea of Brij living in Maan's tent
but Maan blames Brij for his and Geet's problem
so he has kicked out Brij form his tent...poor Brij
got no where to go lol

and Maan is running around trying to save his life :P

Post Reply New Post

Go to top