Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Starry_night

@snehu.....lolz....but Brij cannot do anything....ceiling has promised floor that if Brij even dares to walk on it.....it will ask its dear fan to fall right on top of his head......and Maan......that women hater is trying out different things ha......then am gonna drown him in Arctic Ocean....let him love the ocean floor then......😈

being mean now are weπŸ˜†
poor Brij...Dolly wont accept him and and he cant walk on floor anymore...guess he will be living outside from now onπŸ˜†

Geet wants to haath saaf karing before you send to Arctic...he is too full of himself according to her
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ilive2laugh

being mean now are weπŸ˜†

poor Brij...Dolly wont accept him and and he cant walk on floor anymore...guess he will be living outside from now onπŸ˜†

Geet wants to haath saaf karing before you send to Arctic...he is too full of himself according to her

Lolz.....but weren't we always mean...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I liked the idea......Brij will borrow Maan's tent and start to live outside the house......and maybe Daarji can shift in too....lolz...
Ok, then......I will let Geet do haath saaf on Maan......I will also help her......will let my dogs loose after him.......that too she-dogs......and Geet can try shooting him from a helicopter......with his own gun.....what say ??
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

you havent watched it? well kk i will give you the short version

Geet (protagonist) is forced to get married to Dev (antagoist) Dev only marries her because he needs the money (dowry) while Geet falls for him. Later on Dev ditches her after  or 3 days of marriage (acutally the marriage is fake but Geet doesnt know that yet)

Maan (protagonist) is AYM of the show...who hates women but always help Geet when she is in trouble. ATM he wants Geet to sign some documents clmaining that she has sold her land to him and she tells him that she never sold any land...Dev did that.

i knw all dis.............i meant wats goin on nw a days?? 😊
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Starry_night

Lolz.....but weren't we always mean...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I liked the idea......Brij will borrow Maan's tent and start to live outside the house......and maybe Daarji can shift in too....lolz...
Ok, then......I will let Geet do haath saaf on Maan......I will also help her......will let my dogs loose after him.......that too she-dogs......and Geet can try shooting him from a helicopter......with his own gun.....what say ??

ooo i like the idea of Brij living in Maan's tent
but Maan blames Brij for his and Geet's problem
so he has kicked out Brij form his tent...poor Brij
got no where to go lol

and Maan is running around trying to save his life :P
ilive2laugh thumbnail

@lee...ooo well Geet wants to teach Dev a lesson. she cant stand being betrsyed and is speaking up against her family

Antares thumbnail
@sneha.....lolz......Maan kicked him out.....ayee ayee......now Brij has made his jeep his makeshift home.......and Dolly locked his jeep in the garage one night.....when he was sleeping....lolz......poor fellow is starving now....lolz
and Maan......he just stumbled upon a rock and fell flat on his face :P
lolz....I think now I am being too much of a jallad.....they are already crying their eyes out :P

ilive2laugh thumbnail
lmao thats good...damn wish yami was here
this would have been so much fun with her
Antares thumbnail

lmao thats good...damn wish yami was here

this would have been so much fun with her

I too miss yami a lot.....but she is busy.......taking some important decisions........
and what is good.....me dropping my jalladgiri........you feeling bad for the guys kya ?? :P
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys m goin to my 2nd home..............byeeeeeeeeeeeee
Antares thumbnail
Originally posted by: -bornalee-

guys m goin to my 2nd home..............byeeeeeeeeeeeee

2nd home......island ??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•