Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

PLEASE NEED HELP

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweetsweet1234

sweetsweet1234

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
HELLO

I just started watching Geet nd it seems a wonderful drama but I am very confused about the story, can any one please give me a brief story till now I shall be very thankful. and who is asking for land , who betrayed her? please tell me a brief story till now. Thank You in advance.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PLEASE NEED HELP" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazee4maan

crazee4maan

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
well basically..lets just get back to the beginning of the soap..

GEET, a small town girl gets a marriage proposal from DEV, an NRI from Canada, who marries her for her land, money, and jewelery, and then when it comes time to take her back to Canada, he drugs her, then leaves her fainted at the airport. At first she thinks something bad happened to him, giving him the benefit of the doubt, but then after some time, she realizes HE CHEATED and BETRAYED HER! Ok..so where does handsome hunk, MANN, come into the picture...well, basically he is a stranger that GEET meets at various times since the beginning of the soap. He is not friendly with girls, and the times that GEET meets him, she is always in some sort of trouble, getting chased by goons, drowning in the lake, and fainting in the field, even when he doesnt want to help her, he does HELP her out of majjboori (because he's a good guy at heart I bet ; ] ) but yeah anyways..so as dowry, GEET had a plot of land under her name, which cheater DEV sold before he left her, and he sold it to none other than MANN (through a third party, the two men never got to meet face to face). So basically, after DEV disappears off to Canada, Mann comes to GEET's house to get the final documents as the land was sold to him. She tells him that this land was stolen from her and she is not GIVING IT TO HIM! but you know MANN, he paid the FULL PAYMENT for the LAND, and he wants HIS LAND...he will put up a fight, and so will GEET. That is where the story is at right now.. I basically gave you a summary from the start of the show. But just for the heck of it, you should watch all of Mann and Geet scenes..(youtube) THey are awesome! HAHA...i love their fiesty relationship! HAHA..hope that helped.

Zehra

Edited by pak_princess786 - 12 May 2010 at 11:41pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top