Land Issue

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Guys,

I dont get it - Whats the issue with the land? Havent Dev and his family sold the land? If yes, then it's Maan's...they what is he sweating for? And if the land has not yet been sold, they what are Dev and all happy about?

I dont get it....

-DD

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Suneshine-Sofna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Land Issue" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Maybe they have gotten the money for the land, but it isnt legally under Maans name Confused
Im not quite too sure of the situation either haha

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
The thing is that dev and his family did sell the land to maan and they got their money..thats why they did made geet to sign in the blank paper...but geet and her family doesn't know about this..so geet is saying she didn't sell her land and maan says the land is his...

but actuly maan is right...cuz darji did give the land to dev and they made geet to sign the papers...so it is maans

No_Comments

IF-Sizzlerz

No_Comments

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Its a little bit confusing... Confused

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Suneshine-

The thing is that dev and his family did sell the land to maan and they got their money..thats why they did made geet to sign in the blank paper...but geet and her family doesn't know about this..so geet is saying she didn't sell her land and maan says the land is his...

but actuly maan is right...cuz darji did give the land to dev and they made geet to sign the papers...so it is maans

Hey, I understand this part...what I am not getting is why is Maan behind Geet for signing the papers....didnt he check for all the papers before paying?? Also, didnt Dev and his family take Geets signature on a blank paper? tht way they culd have given the required document.....I mean, its very confusng when Dev has sold the paper then y is Maan behind Geet to sign the paper?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top