Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

if taps would have change of heart and becomes human ppl would die listening to this news , like some ppl commites sucide if some thing unexpected happens

@thanks vijaya .......................... par tab tak kya veer taps ko jane dega , woh apni rape ka insaf mangae ga ROFL

veer-taps want to chipkofy each other on screen also as they do off screen
and show off that they are a pair which people have never seen ..LOL
LOLthat's why all this drama and the storyline

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Danger at 10:00 pm in Colors (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
@SRKLuvr  please dear i agree i am also a fan of Rashmi .. but stop taking side of Tapasya ..she is the worst vamp.. if you continue taking sides of Tapasya then one day you will start having characteristics like Tap....as a friend it is my request to you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya_ls

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
they reallly and very badly need a reality check vijaya , there are other reel and real couples ............................ iam found of shanak after ragvir ad simbhi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya_ls

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

yes agreed Jaya...one can believe that nani has changed ..but never taps ...
if taps reaally changed she should leave veer as a sign of repentance ...LOLLOL

and she willSmile in my dream she does...and then goes away after recording a confession of all her crimes and books a ticket to go somewhere...but veer goes to get herEmbarrassed

then also it will be a drama and not from the heart  ...so that veer believes her and starts loving her ..
as she did the whole drama of vansh - ichcha marraige so that veer will be bound to accept her

ok u know what I seriosuly will stop talking now...no point...i will talk to prithika

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged

yes agreed Jaya...one can believe that nani has changed ..but never taps ...
if taps reaally changed she should leave veer as a sign of repentance ...LOLLOL

and she willSmile in my dream she does...and then goes away after recording a confession of all her crimes and books a ticket to go somewhere...but veer goes to get herEmbarrassed

then also it will be a drama and not from the heart  ...so that veer believes her and starts loving her ..
as she did the whole drama of vansh - ichcha marraige so that veer will be bound to accept her

ok u know what I seriosuly will stop talking now...no point...i will talk to prithika

Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top