Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Everyday when i switch on Colors at 10:00 pm i only could feel yuck. What a yuck show i am watching . Great actors but yuck script. i know asking for justification in Uttaran is crime but how many times we all had to see same crap & same "Nautanki" of Tapasya & Iccha . after that Saturday special episode i was thinking that Now Iccha will fight for everything but again yuck .Can't they tell the whole truth to Vansh.... Enough of  Uttaran.. It is as good as hell now. I regret of watching Uttaran & Tapasya.. Enough i think this show has no creative as all they showing same thing differently & that is nautanki of Tapasya. There is no hope left for Uttaran as it is getting highest Trps so Production house & Channel will be showing same crap to get more TRP. so better to change the channel.................Please end this crapEmbarrassed

Edited by PiaSengupta2010 - 12 May 2010 at 2:36pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

agniimistybluedeepseasnirvTheSnowmansihuAbhiAnishyams_Invincible_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Danger at 10:00 pm in Colors" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Invincible_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Invincible_

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
i too agree.......
but as we all hate to watch dis show den how come its getting highest trp's????????
the people who r watching dis show r watching it 4 wat????????
i cant understand............

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Hi there...i appreciate your concern but come on my dear!!!!..this is a soap..its meant to show rubbish...i have said this several times earlier and i'll say it again..i cannot for the life of it understand why you guys bother watching it if you are going to keep coming out with such derrogatory comments!!!!...its unfair!!!..i agree that we are all entitled to share our opinion here and most of the time thats what really happens....but at times in this forum specifically i find it goes out of hand and i am surprised why the dev team does not intervene!!!...frankly i like watching uttaran..but the difference is i watch it for a pure pass time...i am not attached to any character nor any pairing..i could not care less as long as i am being entertained!!!.which i am at this point....i agree alot of the tracks are rubbish..and perpetually we see evil winning.....but let me tell you all the serials today  are mostly on those lines...because a simple drama with the lead pair living happily would not work!!!!..not amongst indian viewers anway.....i can only say each to their own...i like the show frankly....i try watching it regularly...and i know a whole lot who do the same!!!!..but if someone cant bear it then ya...switch off!!!!!

_Invincible_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Invincible_

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Hi there...i appreciate your concern but come on my dear!!!!..this is a soap..its meant to show rubbish...i have said this several times earlier and i'll say it again..i cannot for the life of it understand why you guys bother watching it if you are going to keep coming out with such derrogatory comments!!!!...its unfair!!!..i agree that we are all entitled to share our opinion here and most of the time thats what really happens....but at times in this forum specifically i find it goes out of hand and i am surprised why the dev team does not intervene!!!...frankly i like watching uttaran..but the difference is i watch it for a pure pass time...i am not attached to any character nor any pairing..i could not care less as long as i am being entertained!!!.which i am at this point....i agree alot of the tracks are rubbish..and perpetually we see evil winning.....but let me tell you all the serials today  are mostly on those lines...because a simple drama with the lead pair living happily would not work!!!!..not amongst indian viewers anway.....i can only say each to their own...i like the show frankly....i try watching it regularly...and i know a whole lot who do the same!!!!..but if someone cant bear it then ya...switch off!!!!!

we understand dat sum people love the show...............we r not against dem..........just we want cv's to show sumthing good and not evil winning all the times.............
regarding intervention of dev team.....
buddy we r not against any real person............we r just against the characters of the show and just vent out our frustation.......
and moreover except 1 or 2 posts which moderators  edited too, rest all r not abusive..............

this is my POV.............
i hope u understand wat i m trying to say...............

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Afcourse i understand...yes you maybe right...keep trying with such comments of taking out your frustration like you call it!!!!...just maybe the creatives act on your wishes...but it seems its 6 months now since they turned a deaf ear and a blind eye to comments in this forum!!!!..infact some people it seems have given up.....but no harm..keep trying....all the best!!!!...frankly i would like to see this evil tapasya exposed....lets see maybe they will listen one day....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_

_Invincible_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Invincible_

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Afcourse i understand...yes you maybe right...keep trying with such comments of taking out your frustration like you call it!!!!...just maybe the creatives act on your wishes...but it seems its 6 months now since they turned a deaf ear and a blind eye to comments in this forum!!!!..infact some people it seems have given up.....but no harm..keep trying....all the best!!!!...frankly i would like to see this evil tapasya exposed....lets see maybe they will listen one day....

thanx 4 understanding dear..............
we know its useless to try but u know..........
bad habits die hard........lol

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
You know why i hate Uttaran now because it was great when it started but now it had become so bad.These  Producers are here for money .but we can not blame producers also because when Uttaran started very few people watched it even it had never been in TOP TEN TRP list.. Now its  yuck still in No.1 postilion thanks to viewers .

Edited by PiaSengupta2010 - 12 May 2010 at 8:39pm

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
yup i agree it have been ruined all thanx to Cvs and our tapwater.....

but one thing which is best to see even now is VanSha relationship and romance which is the positive part in uttran at least ichcha is happy.....i used to love Veer-Ichcha but after seeing Vansh-Ichcha i have become a dhokebaaz and change party......Veer-Ichcha will remain as a memory for me.......Vansh-Ichcha for me forever and ever

as for veer...dude please move on....stop sulking over the past which is not possible......go back to US or try falling in love with a another girl whom attitute exactly resembles ichcha......and make the tapwater rot in hell......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITSmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top