Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
LOL really guys geet jab tak maan se nahin mili thi to uske muh mein jabaan tak nahin thi par jabse maan se mili hai ek ajeeb sa confidence and taakat aa gayi hai ..sabse bada proof to tab mila uski new found taakat ka jab usne maan ke diye hue papers BOLDLY usike saamne phaad diye...lolz ho gayi na maan ki billi maan se hi mayaoon..LOL...

2nd point maan ne kya style se bola "sign karo" wowEmbarrassed mujhse bolta to main apna ghar baar sab muft mein hi sign kar detiLOL

Edited by chullbulli - 14 May 2010 at 3:14pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikisarah6phoenix123456simplytoxic_SuMmEr_LoVe_dissDhara_sSimplyNicetinatartarit_areebChandani_C

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "meri billi..." in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 12:32am | IP Logged
LOLmaan talks to geet as if he has some authority over her....hehe...his expression were worth watching wen geet tears the pprs right in front of him..waise geet maan ki baat kuch zyada hi sunti hai....EmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxic_SuMmEr_LoVe_disschullbulli

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chullbulli

LOL really guys geet jab tak maan se nahin mili thi to uske muh mein jabaan tak nahin thi par jabse maan se mili hai ek ajeeb sa confidence and taakat aa gayi hai ..sabse bada proof to tab mila uski new found taakat ka jab usne maan ke diye hue papers BOLDLY usike saamne phaad diye...lolz ho gayi na maan ki billi maan se hi mayaoon..LOL...

2nd point maan ne kya style se bola "sign karo" wowEmbarrassed mujhse bolta to main apna ghar baar sab muft mein hi sign kar detiWinkLOLLOLLOL

i agree geet maan ki baat kuchh zyada hi sunti hain....maan ne kaha "jab tak tum apne pairon pe khara nahin hogi tab tak tum yuhi darr darra k jeetei rahogi..."...aur yeh sunke hi woh apne payron pe khari ho gayi.aur aisi ki aisi khari huyi ki
1.answered brij...
2.answered daarji..
3.escaped from her own house
4.khud hi apne haat jala dala...
waaaaah gwwt waaaaah ...nice progress...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapbas ek cheeze abhi baki hain...
maan si woman hater...toh tumhe v malehater ban jana chahiye..isn't it??????WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_chullbulli

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
omg eveyones talking in hindi here...

i know rite... whenever maans around geet becomes a parrot who just wont stop talking ... remembering half of the time his advise ..
thats why maan should be around 24/7

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhinki143

Originally posted by chullbulli

2nd point maan ne kya style se bola "sign karo" wowEmbarrassed mujhse bolta to main apna ghar baar sab muft mein hi sign kar detiLOL

i agree geet maan ki baat kuchh zyada hi sunti hain....maan ne kaha "jab tak tum apne pairon pe khara nahin hogi tab tak tum yuhi darr darra k jeetei rahogi..."...aur yeh sunke hi woh apne payron pe khari ho gayi.aur aisi ki aisi khari huyi ki
1.answered brij...
2.answered daarji..
3.escaped from her own house
4.khud hi apne haat jala dala...
waaaaah gwwt waaaaah ...nice progress...Clapbas ek cheeze abhi baki hain...
maan si woman hater...toh tumhe v malehater ban jana chahiye..isn't it??????Wink

LOLLOLLOLya because it is all because of the male ppl in her life that she has to suffer...i think both of them in the future will continue to hate the opposite sex...except each other!!!!!!!!LOLEmbarrassed
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SuMmEr_LoVe_

i know rite... whenever maans around geet becomes a parrot who just wont stop talking ... remembering half of the time his advise ..

yeah yeah dats true.....
maan turns geet into muskaan(Dil Mil Gayye)....
i m missing muskaan's "kankhajure"...
she can asy maan "kankhajure"...and give a punch on his face...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged

yeah yeah dats true.....

i love muskaan ... but no yaarr... geets geets to me...
muskaan and geet are so different...
and there can be no muskaan...muskaans an oringal piece

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged

yeah yeah dats true.....

i love muskaan ... but no yaarr... geets geets to me...
muskaan and geet are so different...
and there can be no muskaan...muskaans an oringal piece

yeah yeah  i agreee.....muskaan was muskaan...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.