Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

WEDDING happy or WEDDING sad?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

gp00

IF-Dazzler

gp00

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
At the end of it all, I think we will be seeing a happy ending to the wedding vs. a sad one that would leave viewers with a bad taste in their mouths. I mean it's not like K & A have many more chances to get married, and a couple like them will wind up having a nice memory.

"Happy" is relative....by it, I mean Abha and Karan will get their blessings from T in some form or fashion (I think Kanyadaan) and the baraat will not be allowed to ruin the day. Hence, the Thakur's izzat will be saved, despite being threatened.

And life will go on.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favouriteSexyLokinara17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WEDDING happy or WEDDING sad?" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gp00

At the end of it all, I think we will be seeing a happy ending to the wedding vs. a sad one that would leave viewers with a bad taste in their mouths. I mean it's not like K & A have many more chances to get married, and a couple like them will wind up having a nice memory.

"Happy" is relative....by it, I mean Abha and Karan will get their blessings from T in some form or fashion (I think Kanyadaan) and the baraat will not be allowed to ruin the day. Hence, the Thakur's izzat will be saved, despite being threatened.

And life will go on.....
LOLI think the marriage will take place with a sad heart to melt.
Karan will reassure Abha.
For it to have confidence in him and their love.
Karan Thakur will prove that he can trust him but I fear the worst will be avoided.Clin d'œil

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nmp94

Post Reply New Post

Go to top