(_*_) IF SCRABBLE: W I N N E R S (_*_)

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
SCRaBBLe DaY: iF Scrabble Game
W i N N e R S

Unchiiii hai building...lift teri baand hai... kaisi mein aaoo.. dil rasa maand hai..

aaja aaja aaja band baaja leke aaja.. teri yaad saathayein dulhe raja aab tho aaja

😎

Drum rolls please!

Rosh is here ☺️

and i brought presents πŸ˜ƒ *Jumpz up and down*

i feel like santa claus ☺️

although i dont have a white beard, im not fat, i dont wear a red suit, nor do i have an reindeer πŸ€”

😲 OOH!!! But i have the JOLLY part down!!!! YAY !!!

Speaking of Jolly! ANyone ever have Jolly Ranchers!!! BY FAR one of my FAVORITE Candies!! 😳

I love the BLUE and the GREEN ones!!! THey taste like Bluberry and Lime ☺️

SPEAKING of LIME! OMG!

ITS LIKE 90 degrees here in the states and ITS HOT AS a BRICK OVEN!!! Perfect weather for Limeade or Lemonade 😲 whichever you prefer of course πŸ˜† .. of course..i like the Lemonade ☺️ It tastes lemonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 😍 Hmm i think i want some now....

OKAY imma go get me some lemonade 😲

BE BACK in a JIFFY! πŸ˜ƒ

😲 JIFFY! HAHAHAHA 🀣 Jiffy Lube that tire or car work shop whatever the heck it is 🀣 I bet theres a bunch of hot sweaty men in their craving some lemonade ☺️ .. and Rosh willing to go over their and give it to them too 😍 ...

😲 LEMONADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDE ...BRB πŸ˜ƒ

Walks in about 15-20 minutes later thinking to herself "I wish Anu Malik wasn't a judge on Indian Idol..πŸ€” .. he is such a pain 😳 bechare contestants πŸ˜” .."

😲 OH HI! Sorry for the hold up πŸ˜ƒ .. Im back AGAIN! *runs around in circles* πŸ˜ƒ

RIGHT so im here for the Scrabble Day thingy majiggy...

do you guys even remember that? πŸ˜† It was like AGES ago! 😳 .. Ive been RIDICULOUSY busy and RIDICULOUSLY Lazy that i have another winners post to do and BC/CC work to complete 🀣 Shame on me... Ive been going off an tangents alot lately too! 🀣 Cause of the heat!

😲 LIKE a few days ago me and my friend was talking ont he phone and she was like yo! We should TOTALLY go out like friday we both are free and im like yeh but where! 😲 and she starts naming places and im like thinking about what to have for dinner and so i start talking about how i can't EAT ANYTHING cause I got my damn wisdom teeth out πŸ˜† and she is like What are you talking about 😳 and im like my teeth! 😲 what are you talking about! and she is like 😑 ROSH! im like ☺️ yess.... 🀣

SO as you can see.. Tangents πŸ€” ....now.. where was i again? πŸ˜•

😲 OHH! SNAP! Scrabble! K! πŸ˜ƒ So the winners! Well First the game was really simmple!

It was soo POPULAR TO! 😳 I WAS SHOCKED! It reached 50 pages in a WEEK! Anywhoo! ALL the members had to do was play simple scrabble using ID's of IF members.. 3 of the letters from the above ID's to make a new ID and each ID they found was worth points with regards to the letters of course...

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD... BOY O BOY did this take FOREVER to tally!

BUT i did it 😎 SO whoever had the most POINT total WON and we have a few winners! We have a Seond Runner UP, First Runner UP, and WINNER and we also have a little prize for EVERYONE who participated! πŸ˜‰

SO guys without further backwaas testing your patience πŸ˜† LOOK down below πŸ˜‰ Its all there!

THANK YOU A TON for participating and making CC's happy to be doing our jobs and entertaining you all! πŸ€—  We will have more and more coming for you all SOON! πŸ˜‰

Rosh's promise πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by xtaurus429x - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank You to everyone who made this game possible!
ALL of the participants!
(I apologize in advance for the lame attempt at the siggies .. trust me I WAS THE LAST RESORT 😳 ... i really didnt wanna put you through the horror you are about to witness, so i apologize in advance πŸ˜”)

xoHarshaxo
spln
starry.phoenix
missypatel
--Piscean--
aish_punk
Rafa.LunaPotter
akritimjht
Pari_Rinki
Aahaana
vaish04
_Jiya_
lilindiangurl13
aishi.muffin
manasi_31
baz786
-Lush-
ash4friend
rkmnsg
Ishan.
-_AfridiMalik_-
MP_Radha
cool.sindhya

Participation Siggy:

Winner: Spln

with 1738 points!

Winners Siggy:

Runner Up: manasi_31

with 1336 points!

Runner Up Siggy:

Second Runner Up: Aahaana

with 1055 points!

Second Runner Up Siggy:

It was a VERY TOUGH competition! But those are the highest tallied points! Thankfully EVERYONE counted their points CORRECTLY! I checked and I want to thank EVERYONE for being honest in their tabulations!

Congratz once again to ALL the winners and stay tuned for the CC's next DHAMAKA we have planned for you all! πŸ˜‰

Lots of Love,
take care,
----Rosh----

(P.S = If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me! xtaurus429x is my ID)

Edited by xtaurus429x - 13 years ago
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congorats Everyone.
It was really fun.
Thanks for the awesome Game Rosh.
-Shankar- thumbnail
Wow thx. This must've taken forever to count! πŸ˜† Luvly sigs. congrats!!
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Congratz to all the winners.....
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Congrats to the winnersπŸ˜ƒEdited by -Kalindi- - 13 years ago
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rosh Thinking of any new Games?
spln thumbnail
rosh!!! - aww!!! =) muah shuah and many hugs πŸ˜† those siggies are awe-freak-some -ly coolio!!!

*rushes to fix her own siggie box right away* 

cheers,
nj
spln thumbnail
so i was in sucha  rush to use up my siggy *beaming winner* that i only read the post now, several minutes after dwelling in the high bolstered ego of mine =D

talk of tangents - dude, are off your rockers or what? oh yeh yeh yeh - the heat i remember now ... 90 must surely be the 'rosh-baking' temperature πŸ˜†

get your lazy bum moving and show up more often on BC please? we're missing the crazies this summer *long speech phew! breaks a sweat*

aito, hugz again for the sigg i'm using it now =))))

nj
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Awesomeeee=ioo Post Rosh as alwazzz....πŸ˜ƒ....... πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved it.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

& firstly talkin abt myslf..😳 Participant Siggy, n mee too thr..... 😎

r u serious...s... lolz...
πŸ˜†

too goodddddddddddd...πŸ‘ nw m not feelin badπŸ˜• tht i did gt the winner siggy thou 🀣

wellll well welll.... not the Water ka Welll...🀣

see m usin the siggy rite awayπŸ˜ƒ b4 evn postin my reply outta hr😳, thnk u so mch Rosh for creatin those lovely Siggies...
πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
πŸ‘
wel, Congrats to nj, our sweett "nj" well donee buddy..πŸ‘......... nw u r our next id directory 🀣

& Runner up is Mannu aka Manasi_31... oye.. πŸ‘

"Mannu yeh game tera hua, ab mera kya hogaa... "

🀣

okie-dokie.. guysss well done..πŸ‘. Congrats..πŸ₯³

now u all jz use ur Prize Siggiez too... πŸ‘πŸΌ

noow...

"main chali main chali...."

Have funn & Enjoy guyzzzzzzzzzz πŸ€—