Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cnquas-Kavya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aksshat is really awesome. He carries great vibe with him whenever he's on the stage. Amazing performer and a very likable personality ❤️
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

I just gunna post up his commericals ahah Thanks

AND I KNOW! serisously Aksshat is sooooooo taltented if he gets out its all for TRP and nothing else i would serisously be so dissappointed =(

SO i really couldnt help but compare Aksshats folk to Dharmesh's verson from DID 2

and i have to say Aksshats was a mile ahead esp not knowing the lingo

and what he said about all of india's langauages was true

Ahhh the guy is amazing!

Lets go Mast Kalandar Boys!

If he gets out, I am gonna be soooooo mad. Cuz, no offense to the tv celebs, but they are no where close to his talent. You can see the energy he put through that performance, he was so tired that he needed some air and rest. Loved how he memorized the lyrics, just awesome. I've seen other shows where contestants don't even lip sync. Him knowing the lyrics made the dance have more impact, loved his expressions and powerful dancing. He just amazes me, I just hope the stupid audience looks at dancing rather than whose their favourite celeb😡 I still have to watch today's episode, so I'll post my views soon. Edited by robinc07 - 13 years ago
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He is simply just such an adorable sweet soul who I just want to give a BIG FAT HUGGGG!!!! He is soo cutee!
r07c thumbnail

I'm with Siddhesh 100%!!! Akshat and Siddhesh were awesome, I dunno why the judges gave the girls the same marks. Siddhesh's comments may have come off sounding rude, but he was right!! The girls did not perform nearly as good as Akshat and Siddhesh. I mean Mukti stumbled and didn't dance up to her potential, Aditi was good (but needs more practice to be better), I barely saw any dancing (Aamir's performance had more dancing than theirs). I felt they just kept running arounding the stage and used the circular thing once, thats it. Akshat and Siddhesh were dancing so well, in sync, full expressions and energy. The used the props well and were more into the performance than the girls. Aside from that,

Just loved Akshat for standing up for his friend and teammate everytime that Reshmi spoke. I noticed how he pulled the mike out of his hands and told him don't wry u will kick butt in the Baazigar and stun these girls. You need more ppl like him in any team/group, cuz they will help you succeed and be by ur side always. I made a Siddhesh and Akshat AT, please join---I will try to make it fancier.
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aksshat, that boy is serisosuly one a kind =) not only he is alike an amazing ass dance but he seems really truthful and straightforward =) always a good trait

I cannot wait to see him next week YAY or for him to do a solo thingy ma bob =)

i have to say the guys team seems so much more sync and like chill with each other if that makes sense

i really dont get the point of choosing the strongest dances for the baazi ie be it siddhesh or akshaat for the guys or mukti for the girls it seems really counterproductive
[sorry random rant moment]

Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so i totally forgot to mention this but
iono about u guys but like even in group performances my eyes are like GLUED to aksshat hes that good and stands out that much
r07c thumbnail

Aksshat, that boy is serisosuly one a kind =) not only he is alike an amazing ass dance but he seems really truthful and straightforward =) always a good trait

I cannot wait to see him next week YAY or for him to do a solo thingy ma bob =)

i have to say the guys team seems so much more sync and like chill with each other if that makes sense

i really dont get the point of choosing the strongest dances for the baazi ie be it siddhesh or akshaat for the guys or mukti for the girls it seems really counterproductive
[sorry random rant moment]

Yeah I love his choice of words lol I hope he gets to perform more solos and keeps performing with Siddhesh cuz they always burn the dance floor. Like Shilpa said, she is always excited to see their performance cuz they always bring something new and amazing dancing.
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He's solo was breathtakin ... no doubt the best dancer there =D
r07c thumbnail

so i totally forgot to mention this but
iono about u guys but like even in group performances my eyes are like GLUED to aksshat hes that good and stands out that much

haha same, Akshat's expressions are adorable. I always look at both Akshat and Siddhesh the most, they are just awesome dancers.
r07c thumbnail
😛
Originally posted by: ekta_salman

He's solo was breathtakin ... no doubt the best dancer there =D

Yeah it was amazing, I was left speechless. I've never seen someone have so much energy and apply that energy through powerful/tough movements.