jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Here is the video..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont want veeya romance to happen without reason......
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Thanks Jyoti 4 link.
For some reason I didn't like Tina singing, it was sounding like child artish singing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nandish was really blushing hard πŸ˜• 

I liked the ZNKD segment
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Thanks Jyoti 4 link.

For some reason I didn't Tina singing, it was sounding like child artish singing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nandish was really blushing hard πŸ˜• 

I liked the ZNKD segment

Ya Tina's voice sounded like a 5yr old kid naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

I told u Nandish was blushing hard ...he gives such expressions whenever he is with RashmiπŸ˜•..and u saw the amount of chipkofying these two were doing in the endπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Also u saw Nandish carrying that umbrella for RashπŸ˜†...
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ya Tina's voice sounded like a 5yr old kid naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

I told u Nandish was blushing hard ...he gives such expressions whenever he is with RashmiπŸ˜•..and u saw the amount of chipkofying these two were doing in the endπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...Also u saw Nandish carrying that umbrella for RashπŸ˜†...

Yeah that was too much. Why on the world (sub for why the xxxx πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) does he need to carry umbrella 4 her. May be he has become her PA or a spotboy for Madam
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well i was just thinking about your SBS updates and you are back with a bang,,first of all hats off to you for watching this torture and also updating it .. i m fainting  now... agar mujha kuch ho gay toh mere forum aur mere friends ka khayal rakhna.............πŸ˜†

but  seriously i cant see these offscreen tortures i donnu why whenever these actors give bytes to electronic media as characters it looks really odd...and tina.. whats wrong with her is she playing female version of vansh in offscreen...bechara rohit GF se maar pade gi ab...and cant comment on human sized lizards...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Yeah that was too much. Why on the world (sub for why the xxxx πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) does he need to carry umbrella 4 her. May be he has become her PA or a spotboy for Madam

I told u its a gone case.πŸ˜†..Veer's character is butchered in the show becuase Nandish and Rash wanted their love story to start..simpleπŸ˜†...and here we r blaming the poor CVs when we can very well see whats going on off-cameraπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

i dont want veeya romance to happen without reason......

reason or no reason....no veer tapasya romance.....
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shonuu

well i was just thinking about your SBS updates and you are back with a bang,,first of all hats off to you for watching this torture and also updating it .. i m fainting  now... agar mujha kuch ho gay toh mere forum aur mere friends ka khayal rakhna.............πŸ˜†

but  seriously i cant see these offscreen tortures i donnu why whenever these actors give bytes to electronic media as characters it looks really odd...and tina.. whats wrong with her is she playing female version of vansh in offscreen...bechara rohit GF se maar pade gi ab...and cant comment on human sized lizards...

Sonuu its not my fault..I already gave u a warning before my updateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..go see the video at least once..I want your bytes as wellπŸ˜†..they r more interesting than SBS bytesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arre as far as I know Rohit is married..I m feeling pity for his wife nowπŸ˜†..it looks as if Tina is very much inspired from Vansh's character and is trying it off-screen female version nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..u can see how much Rohit was embarassed thereπŸ˜†

About human sized lizards..well what to sayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..u just see how Nand has become Rash's spot boy nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

reason or no reason....no veer tapasya romance.....

What we want can never happen because Nandish and Rashmi themselves want to romance each other on-screen ..its clear from their interviews given off-screen..so who r we to stop themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†