kshanikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Deserves claps!!! 👏👏
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: richa_b

The one shot was sad and beautiful at the same time. Wonderfully written dear! Do keep writing.

Richa

Thank you so much!😊 And when are you updating your ff?
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: janu1610

I m crying .My vision is blurry.i don't know what to say.............
I love this couple so much.Specially Armaan .This guy has have Caliber to make us insane.
awesome shot.God bless u.

"She taught me how to love, but not how to stop"
love
ritu

Awww! Thank you Ritu!😊

Armaan is one special guy...soon Ridz will realize it too!

AR forever!
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

u made me cry😭  !!! ek ammy and cvs and now u too !!!

👏

Awwww!

But thank you so much!😊

Read my other ff and hopefully you will be happy...😃
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: shsarya

LUVD IT HAD TEARS IN MA EYES THOUGH I DNT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN
N WAITING FR AR' UNION

Thank you so much for commenting! 😊

Even I never want this to happen, in real or in fiction...
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

Awesome OS

Its sad but beautifully penned down

Thank you so much!😊
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: seert

Rae, it was sooooo sad and painful.
Ok I really liked how you brought all the old interns and the old ppl back and showed each person's special connection to him. And once again we see Rahul, his best friend, observing and understanding the situation completely. Even in his death he helped his friends.
At least the interns understood how important Armaan was but still that doesn't redeem them.
Shashank, Sid, and Ridhhima feeling guilty was very good b/c well all 3 of them should be. But its such a sad loss. I mean I would never expect Armaan to commit suicide and become a drunkard. I'd expect him to cut himself off from his family, friends, and live the life of a loner amongst strangers where he's just helping ppl...something like his village stint when Sukirti goes to find him and declare her love.
But still you OS really captured his pain along with everyone else's. And at least AR will be together in death..

Thank you for commenting!😊

Yes, Rahul shared a special bond with Armaan - they might have fought like hell in the beginning but Rahul always knew Armaan the best...thats what friendship is...i guess.

And I just wanted to present a different take on the thing, something shocking...unexpected from Armaan...to show the depth of his wound...
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: seert

Rae, it was sooooo sad and painful.
Ok I really liked how you brought all the old interns and the old ppl back and showed each person's special connection to him. And once again we see Rahul, his best friend, observing and understanding the situation completely. Even in his death he helped his friends.
At least the interns understood how important Armaan was but still that doesn't redeem them.
Shashank, Sid, and Ridhhima feeling guilty was very good b/c well all 3 of them should be. But its such a sad loss. I mean I would never expect Armaan to commit suicide and become a drunkard. I'd expect him to cut himself off from his family, friends, and live the life of a loner amongst strangers where he's just helping ppl...something like his village stint when Sukirti goes to find him and declare her love.
But still you OS really captured his pain along with everyone else's. And at least AR will be together in death..

Thank you for commenting!😊

Yes, Rahul shared a special bond with Armaan - they might have fought like hell in the beginning but Rahul always knew Armaan the best...thats what friendship is...i guess.

And I just wanted to present a different take on the thing, something shocking...unexpected from Armaan...to show the depth of his wound...
AngelTeen thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshanikaa

Deserves claps!!! 👏👏

Thank you!😊😳
dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

awesome part

loved it
trul wonderful