Book Talk

Can anyone recommend any Romantic Comedy books?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Hi,

I recently read a romantic comedy and I enjoyed it so I was wondering if anyone could recommend any other books with both (mainly) Romance and (some) comedy in them?

Would really appreciate any suggestions LOL...

Thanks Smile...

Take Care

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can anyone recommend any Romantic Comedy books?" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovelife01

lovelife01

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
heyy nayab...i love romantic comedies...i read confessions of a shopaholic..its a really funny book...(better than the movie)..n love overboard is a good book too...
which book did you read??

-nimisha-

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chan.barbie-Nayab-

whatsername

Goldie

whatsername

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
One day by david nicholls ( of 'starter for ten' fame ) is extermly intelligent and funny. It is romantic in an unconventional way. It is a extremly good read.

"Bridget Jones diaries" are meant to be pretty good in that genre.

Edited by Sunita182 - 12 May 2010 at 8:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shellytt-Nayab-

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_dmg_mjht

heyy nayab...i love romantic comedies...i read confessions of a shopaholic..its a really funny book...(better than the movie)..n love overboard is a good book too...
which book did you read??

-nimisha-

Hey Nimi Big smile...

Hope you don't mind me calling you that Smile... Thanks for those suggestions Tongue... I found Confessions of a Shopaholic the movie REALLY boring Confused... Will check out the book though... I find (mostly) the books are way better than the movie LOL...

I read 'Natural Born Charmer' by Susan Elizabeth Phillips... The only reason I picked it up was because I thought it was a romance/love story but when I read it I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed it... You should read it Tongue...

@Sunita... Thanks for the suggestions Smile...

lovelife01

lovelife01

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
nayab-- hehe yeah you can call me nimi...but i know what you mean i dint like the movie as much cuz i was expecting it to be like the book i guess...but the book is funny(at least i thought it was :p) n you're right the books usually are wayyy better than the movies...
hmm..i'll look for that book...i just need to get thru my finals n then i have 3 months n nothing to do..books will help me survive those 3 months :p
btw im in the TVD forum too..you forgot me :( hehe jk..
anyway have fun readingg =]

-nimisha-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

shellytt

shellytt

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I second the Bridget Jones Diaries. I can't think of any others at the moment though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I'm not much of a romantic comedy reader..but there is one book that I found hilarious! "Can you Keep a Secret" I can't remember the name of the author. But I would definitely recommend reading this book..it had me up the entire night. (=

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@Nitya... Thanks Big smile... Coincidentally, I read it yesterday LOL... Loved it... Really funny book LOL...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top