Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by P1nk

I just got rejected for this job i really had my hopes for, shit i feel soo horrible. Cry

Dont worry....we just doesn't care these things..chill & njoy TongueWink

I am enjoying myself but my mother isnt happy with my presence at home, she nags me 24/7 to find work ASAP.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Illegal for women to work? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged

I just got rejected for this job i really had my hopes for, shit i feel soo horrible. Cry
Sorry P1nk, just issue them a fatwa too.LOL
Well hope you have better luck next time. I am sure better things will follow.

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Next election cycle the political parties of India will try to outdo each other in making legislation to fulfill this fatwa and we get to grab a box of popcorn and watch it unfold

Always love mindless entertainment

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
oh look the woman is a shia im a sunni but we women are allowed to work

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Sorry P1nk, just issue them a fatwa too.LOL
Well hope you have better luck next time. I am sure better things will follow.

LOL if i knew how to i probably would. I am still searching until someone kindly employs me, hopefully.

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged

No 'fatwa' against Muslim working women, says Deoband

NEW DELHI: Darul Uloom Deoband, India's foremost Islamic seminary, on Wednesday denied asking Muslim women not to work along with men and said it only suggested that working women should dress "properly".

"We had only given an opinion based on Sharia that women need to be properly covered in government and private offices," said Maulana Adnan Munshi, spokesman for the seminary in Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh.

He denied a media report that the seminary was opposed to men and women working together.

"No new fatwa was issued," Maulana Munshi told IANS on telephone, adding that even the opinion on dress code was given when a Muslim woman desired to know if women could go to work without a 'purdah' or veil.
"That too is one-and-a-half months old," he said.

But the media report claiming that the Deoband seminary had issued a "fatwa" against working women has led to sharp reactions from leaders and scholars from the Muslim community.

Maulana N.A. Farooqui, secretary of the Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind, said the Deoband fiat "should be understood in the correct perspective".

He said Islam does not prohibit women from taking up jobs or moving outside the house but it was obligatory for them to keep themselves "properly covered".

Congress MP Rashid Alvi said every religion had its own rules but the law of the land must prevail ultimately.

"Whatever a preacher says, it is according to religion. But if there is a conflict between religion and constitution, then the law of the land will prevail," Alvi told IANS.

Former MP Syed Shahabuddin said Muslim women in contemporary life were educated, had taken up jobs and, in some cases, were helping their husbands in running businesses. "It is not possible to follow such a fatwa."

Edited by SholaJoBhadkey - 12 May 2010 at 11:29am

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
^Is it deoband or dimaagband ??? these stupid people are against the billions of people who believe in personal freedom and social tolerance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krystal_watz

Ice-Thinker

Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top