SR OS: Blast from the past Last upd pg 12

Posted: 13 years ago

Part 1: Pg 1

Part 2: Pg 7

Part 3: pg 12

Hey guys,

This is my one shot, on SR, just a way I think Sid can clear his feelings up for Riddhima, I just think it makes sense sometimes we all just need a friend.

Sid walked away fuming, everyone was forcing him towards Riddhima, he couldn't hold it and let his anger out and walked away, no one stopped him everyone was too shocked, Riddhima fell to the ground crying. As Sid walked away a hand grabbed his wrist, he was like let go of me without looking at who it was. The person stood there holding his hand. Everyone was shocked seeing who it was. Sid turned and LET... and stopped. He was shocked to see her holding his hand. He was at a loss of words. She let go of his hand. Naina, JP and Jiggy started to walk up to them, Naina got there and hugged her and as she was there hugging Naina Sid turned away and started to walk away, he couldn't stand there it was too much for him to handle.

"Sid!" He stopped in his tracks he knew he wouldn't be able to walk any further. The interns and all the guests, were silent they didn't know what to do or say as hardly anyone there knew who she was expect Dr Shashank.
"Don't" was all he could say.
She excused herself from the other interns and walked up to Sid, she said come with me.
Sid looked at her, she added a please.  He followed her as they went inside Naina's house.

Riddhima, Sue and Armaan watched on dumb found as to how that one girl had managed to calm Sid down so quickly and without saying anything he just followed her. Once they were in the house JP went yaar, I want to know what they are saying, Sid Bhaiya never told us what happened in the end, at the airport we all know that Tammana flower left but...Naina goes shut up JP! As they are saying this Ankit come and asks where Tammana is? Everyone is silent. He then says she is with Sid right? Naina nods. He is like oh ok! Everyone doesn't know what to say as it is one of those awkward silences. Ankit then ask so how have you guys been Tammana has been dying to meet you all, she is always talking about all of you. They all smile. Naina is like we are all fine how about you? They all knew it was small talk. Ankit guys can you all stop staring at the front door, you aren't going to be able to see or know what is happening inside. Naina look we are just worried, I don't think this is what Sid needs at the moment. Ankit chuckled and then said you guys have no idea what happened between them do you? They all look down. Wait Sid didn't tell any of you? Damn I thought you guys would know cause all I found out from Tammana was that they are really good friends, I believed her because she came to me at the airport when Sid was there, I know he didn't propose but I saw he had a ring with him.

Riddhima who was still on the floor was so confused. Propose what do mean and at the airport?!? She was having flashbacks of the first time she meet Sid, she remembered he had something in his hand that he was protecting. Riddhima was like was this the day I arrived? JP nodded. Ankit said sorry but who is she? Naina says Sid's wife.  Ankit Oh! Then too himself worked out that she didn't know about Tammana.

Inside the house, Sid and Tammana stood there in silence, Sid didn't know what to say.
'What was that out there?' She asked him simply.
He stood there silent, she smiled. He looked at her quizzically and said What?
'Nothing, I can see love in your eyes.'
He laughed and said 'Don't, can we not talk about it?'
Tammana smiled and went you love her alot don't you?
Sid nodded
Tammana says I am happy for you, I was worried when I left but I am glad you found someonebut why all the gussa?
Sid tells her everything.
She says tell her how you feel Sid! Let her know your feelings and have you ever thought about it from her view point may she is with you because she wants to move on and start a fresh with you?
Sid doesn't say anything.
Tammana starts to leave and he says I am scared.
Tammana looks at him and says life is full of fear but you have to overcome it. She is like close your eyes.
Sid is like I see Riddhima, you know that why do you want to show it to me though?
Tammana is because I want to show you what you can have, forget your fears, I mean Ankit should be running around in jealously but he isn't you have to trust her because what you saw has hurt you but all you so was a snap shot did you see the before and after? No you didn't. You are still a bachca at heart, I am glad you have kept your promise. Now remember smile.
Sid says thanks.
They both walk out, they can see everyone was looking at the door but as they walked everyone became so engrossed in their conversations.

Sid laughed as he noticed and so did Tammana. It felt so good to laugh after ages Sid thought to himself, as they were walking they both went to Ankit, Sid greeted him and congratulated him on their wedding, then said bye as he was leaving. Tammana looked at him and he just blinked at her saying in which he will do what she has said but his way.

As Sid walked away Tammana spoke to the other interns, everyone was dying to know what was said inside but both of them diverted the topic and Sid walked away smiling as he planned how to let Riddhima know how he feels.

Riddhima was there in shock she never knew anything about Sid's past and now this girl walked into his life, made him smile and perfectly well let him go. It broke her to pieces that someone else could do that, this is what she was meant to do and someone else waltzed in and done this she wanted to run from there. She was all set to go, when Tammana called her name: Riddhima right?
Riddhima wanted to leave but nodded politely. Tammana just said to her keep Sid happy. Riddhima nodded again as Tammana walked away to fly a kite with Ankit. Riddhima watched them she was imaging her and Sid there. She needed to talk to him once and for all, clear all the misunderstandings.

Not sure if it will be continued but had the idea in my head had to get it out because it would just keep distracting me otherwise.

Do leave your comments good, bad and the ugly! πŸ˜†

Edited by nikita_88 - 13 years ago
Amazing concept, loved it =) x
Niki πŸ€—

luved every bit of it
but hate that you left off with a cliffhanger

do continue or I will spam your inbox 🀣  🀣  🀣 
~Niki Khoti!! Its soo good. Now I get to pester you!! Yay!!

Love You Forever Darling

Jaan
the Good - awesome OS yaar, really liked every bit of it πŸ€—

The bad - Ridhhima don't know about Sid's past *I always thought she does* 😳

The ugly - Can't you finish this in one goo.. aalsi 😑
Originally posted by nm21

Amazing concept, loved it =) x

Thanks 😳
Originally posted by supercool3

Niki πŸ€—

luved every bit of it
but hate that you left off with a cliffhanger

do continue or I will spam your inbox 🀣  🀣  🀣 

Thanks

🀣🀣 I couldn't help it that's as far as I had thought in my mind as for continuing I shall see!
Originally posted by Jaan730

~Niki Khoti!! Its soo good. Now I get to pester you!! Yay!!

Love You Forever Darling

Jaan

🀣🀣Thanks

Its ok feel free to pester but I shall win! Now I can say I will continue if you write a decent amount 🀣🀣 Its a win win!

Love you too!
Nikita...awesomeee OS!
I also don't like that u've left it in suspense..so please do continue..i can't wait to read what happens next!

This makes sense tho..like when Armaan came back..we saw Sid get jealous..and now with Tamana back..you can see Riddhima get jealous and will hopefully be able to admit to her feelings! =D
Originally posted by monar

the Good - awesome OS yaar, really liked every bit of it πŸ€—

The bad - Ridhhima don't know about Sid's past *I always thought she does* 😳

The ugly - Can't you finish this in one goo.. aalsi 😑

Thanks

Well I don't think she does even in the show!

LOL I am not lazy, just have no idea how to continue! πŸ˜†

Loved your comment BTW πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by nikita_88 - 13 years ago