Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Heyy everyone

I'm sure everyone has noticed by now that Mr. Maan Singh Khurana has many interesting 'habits', whether he is doing them intentionally or unintentionally. LOL One thing he enjoys doing very much is giving advice, aur woh bhi muft/free mein. Particularly he likes to shower his special advice on Ms. Geet Handa, who he constantly keeps bumping into by fate.

I'm sure people have noticed that everytime Maan and Geet have met, there is always some kind of advice Maan has ready to give to Geet. Infact I think he is an expert at giving good advice and that is why Geet took his advice and put it to work.

Since Maan always has such good advice to give, especially to Geet...he should open up an advice agency especially for girls! Wink LOL Sab advice muft mein milegi, lena hai toh lo aur nahin lena toh koi baat nahin! Advice kaam kare ya na kare, drooling over Maan is guranteed! Thumbs Up LOL

Jokes apart, I have so far loved all of the advices Maan has given to Geet. Its making me fall for him even more! Embarrassed Hope he continues to keep giving good advice to Geet in the future!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aasthadXAiShBaBy08Xscinerdpakirani_SuMmEr_LoVe_AntaresLadyFlamebeintehaa.-tellyaddict-Chandani_C

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maan's Muft/Free Advice Agency =)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pakirani

Goldie

pakirani

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
I can just picture Maan opening up a booth stand and yelling "Advice Muft Le Lo Ji! Kitne Ka Loge, Ek Ya Do! Do Loge Tou Usme Advance" LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_Dangelz-tellyaddict-

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

great post .. couldnt agree with u more...

its like a guru in give advise...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dangelz

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Dangelzzz i couldnt agree with ya more! He does always seem to give Geet advice everytime they bump into each other LOL And that too very smart advices Embarrassed
Proffessor Maan Khuranaaa Big smile

Dangelz

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Yes, this guy keeps getting more interesting.

Dangelz

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Blushingwell i'l be his first customer.......LOL

Dangelz

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Hey Dangelz,

Lolz......I know.....he simply loves to shower his mulyawan advices on Geet......seems Geet, whenever is in trouble goes to Maan to seek some advice......he gives her a piece of his mind and madam ji instantly gets into action......she is such an obedient follower........lolz.....she learns them by heart.....and am sure she has passed the test and topped it too!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Dangelz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.