Fan Fictions

and fate brought us together! NEW THREAD (Page 112)

Post Reply New Post

Page 112 of 156

kavyaa

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "and fate brought us together! NEW THREAD (Page 112)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

funkybratz

IF-Dazzler

funkybratz

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyaa

Originally posted by funkybratz

oyeeeeee update puri karAngryCry nai toh mein tera bhanda fod dungi ( i'll open up secret here)... muhahahaEvil Smile....LOL

that is cheating girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maine pehle he warn kiya tha dat if u dn keep up ur promiseAngry i'll open ur secret hereEvil Smile.... aur madam cheating toh aapne kari hai .... abhi bhi update puri nai kiCryCry.... dats so nt doneCry.... abhi bhi time hai apna toda hua promise pura kar do & i'll leave u nahi toh agar maine yahaan apna muh khola toh fir aapko yahan koiiiiii nai bakhshega.... all these sweet angels sitting here patiently waiting 4 an  update will turn in2 devils .... toh madam update abhi karoge ya nai???

muhahaha

god!!! that soo evil...no wonder the world is turning into hell...meri dost aisa karahi hai!!! ohmigod!!!!
tanvi!! well i have a bit of the part! and that would be called part 14 which mean i have officailly ended part 13 till where i have written!!!Embarrassed
soo i'll just complete the part and post it! but  what i promised you about a thing in the fic! i guess it still not done!
and well i actually think the part is a total bakwas!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyaa

kavyaa

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

funkybratz

IF-Dazzler

funkybratz

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

oyeeeeee update puri karAngryCry nai toh mein tera bhanda fod dungi ( i'll open up secret here)... muhahahaEvil Smile....LOL

that is cheating girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maine pehle he warn kiya tha dat if u dn keep up ur promiseAngry i'll open ur secret hereEvil Smile.... aur madam cheating toh aapne kari hai .... abhi bhi update puri nai kiCryCry.... dats so nt doneCry.... abhi bhi time hai apna toda hua promise pura kar do & i'll leave u nahi toh agar maine yahaan apna muh khola toh fir aapko yahan koiiiiii nai bakhshega.... all these sweet angels sitting here patiently waiting 4 an  update will turn in2 devils .... toh madam update abhi karoge ya nai???

muhahaha

god!!! that soo evil...no wonder the world is turning into hell...meri dost aisa karahi hai!!! ohmigod!!!!   muhahahaEvil Smile dn worry mein tera picha asani se nai chodungi ye toh exams sir pe hain nai toh tune mera angelic behaviur dekha nai... agar trailor chahiye toh hv a look at mansi di's taming the wild thread 5..... and TWOS thread 3 & 4.... u'll know wat i mean by angelic behaviour * m soo innocent*

agar yeh logoun ka innocent or angelic behavior hai toh i m really scared! hayye mera kya hoga!!lol i wish your exams continues as i cant survive you evil side...lol...jking!! lol i have dengerous friends!!!
tanvi!! well i have a bit of the part! and that would be called part 14 which mean i have officailly ended part 13 till where i have written!!!Embarrassed
soo i'll just complete the part and post it! but  what i promised you about a thing in the fic! i guess it still not done! hawwwwwwwwwww now whose a cheater???? temme haan... & update approx kitni der mein aayegi??? coz mra kal fir clg hai so i hv 2 sleep asap....
yaar i'll just continue writing the part now! toh update ho hi jaye gi!! you know how im spending time i guess its better to write the part now...lol
and well i actually think the part is a total bakwas!!! dn worry m sure i'll luv d part dear u always write beautifully so tu meri taraf  se nishchint(i guess m saying d right word 4 relieved) reh..... 
i wish every one likes! i dont want to screw my fic just because i could write a specific part nicely!!! phew! i m going to write now!!!
just for you! 

upar dekh @ blue coloured writing....

check in pink!!

kavyaa

kavyaa

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

funkybratz

IF-Dazzler

funkybratz

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged
ohkay guyS! here is the part 14 for you all quite early right! lol...thanks for the wonderful comment for the last part! and i hope you guys have read the edited version too:s

now enjoy this part, although i think its hell boring! and confusing

No battle plan survives contact with the enemy. 

"Letting strangers inside the room! Are we?" her breathe hitched suddenly feeling him right behind her, how couldn't she never guess who was behind her! She knew it! Her blood suddenly gushed into her cheeks making the hot red!

She turned to see him all smiling at her how can that be possible wasn't he in the office? But that was an hour back! He was there standing in-front of them; she stared into his blue eyes as he winked at her! Blush grew more on her cheeks as she quickly lowered them, just to see how close they were standing! She was as if attached to him! Soo close!

Horror went through her brain as she registered that they were not alone in the room! His parents happen to be there too! And with that her own brain slapped her heart as it had already started to think about the man standing in front of her.

Placing her one hand on his chest, she noticed him inhaling rapid amount of air, taking in the whole oxygen! She stared into his eyes which were glued on her face! Forcing her heart to work according to her brain, she tried to push him hard enough for him to lose his balance and stumble backward!

But she was wrong! As she wished to push him, armaan placed his own palm on her hand, which was kept on his chest. Her own heart left several beat within a second! She didn't want that!! She forced herself to compose her own heart, which was now beating, with his heart!

Armaan looked at her face, which was changing its colour like camouflaging in front of him! He wanted to keep her the same way near him! Her hand lovingly kept above his heart, hearing and noticing its beats, he saw her closing her eyes as the proximity for their body was too much to ignite the fire!! 

He wanted to wrap his strong arms on her waist, hug her tightly, make her hide herself in his embrace, he wanted to do soo much, and he wanted to tell her many things! But it was only when she would allow and when he would throw the paper bags away which contained BISCUITS!!

He looked behind her! Thank god that he came inside the room soo quietly, that no one noticed! Otherwise he would have missed this moment with her and would have been the center of attraction, which he didn't, wanted, especially right now!

Considering the moment as a big thing, he moved his head a bit down, as he knew that she won't be opening her eyes every soon! He has actually noticed her! And came to the conclusion that she had always closed her eyes whenever they were soo close! However their close encounters were very rare!  But still when ever his luck allows them to be together, he took the advantage and noticed few thing about her!

He moved his head downwards, until and unless he knew that the softness of her neck was not far away from his own lips. He wanted to lower himself more, he wanted to touch her feel her near him.

"Ridhima!" he sighed as he felt her breathe touch his ear, his own control was ready to be lose, closing his eyes he composed himself and opened them once again'her one breathe had such a hard effect on him!

She didn't say anything! What could she say, her breathe was not in her control! She could feel his heartbeat increasing and she knew that her own was matching his heart's rapid speed! This man had such a huge impact on her! Even when she doesn't love him!

She tried to push him again! But his hold got even stronger and she knew that a part of her wasn't allowing her to move away from him. Thinking again she pulled herself away from him, which caused her shoulder to flinch upward, making her skin touch his lips! As she gasped.

Armaan lips curled into a smile as he felt her skin on his lips and then her gasp! He knew his effect on her! And he had again discovered it. He wanted to kiss her make her burn in the fire he was carrying!

But he knew he cannot do such things with her! He was scared of being blamed! His love for her was too strong and passionate and that's what scared him t get near her! His passion can burn her! And it can even burn the feeling she was developing inside herself and he didn't wanted that!

He wanted her to fall in love with him! and he was noticing the change she was going through, he could bet that her feeling had taken a whole new turn but forcing her into anything would make her go against him!

Controlling his own desire to touch her skin against his lips again! He forced himself to stand a bit away from her!  Looking at her face and her close eyes! He just wanted to press his lips on hers, make her fall into a kiss which could never end! But then he had to control his feelings! Removing her hand gently from his chest, he stood there waiting for her to open her green pearls.

She opened her eyes as she saw him standing in front of her! His arms where crossed over his chest! And on his hand he held five paper bags! She moved her head a bit thinking that whatever happened! Looking at him she could only get confused thinking about the moment they shared! "It wasn't a dream right?"  She asked herself!

Thinking over and over the moment she forgot that armaan was just standing in front! Moving a bit near her he whispered "stop checking me out! Ridhima, I m a father of a daughter"

And that was it, to make her go red and stare at him in anger! Whatever the moment was a dream or a reality! First she had to look at this man, who came inside her room! And had a cheeky moment with her in-front of his own parents.

"What are you doing here armaan!?! Don't you have any shame?" she whispered angrily, as she turned to look behind her, just too see the old couple looking at their granddaughter with love!

"Well'when two strangers can easily come inside your room! Look at my daughter sleeping then why can't I? As I happens to be the father of yours and mine daughter too!" he answered, which made her go a bit more angry.

"Those two aren't strangers! They are your parents' armaan!!" she reminded him! His presence affects her! And this fact was not being liked by her.

"Hmmm'they are my parents, ridhima! But they are complete stranger to you! You don't have any relation with them!" he replied!

Ofcourse'who were they to her? Armaan was their son! Ariha happens to be their granddaughter! But she wasn't armaan's wife! Soo technically she had no relationship with them! Armaan was soo right! She stared at him in wonder, what should she answer him now?

Quickly sparing herself from any answers she changed the topic entirely; she was confused within herself right now! Things were changing rapidly "Ummm'what do you want armaan?" she said aloud enough to be heard by the people who were viewing their little princess!

"I want to handle you this!" he handled her bags of biscuits! As she just stared the five bags!!

"How much biscuits have you bought!?" god that man had literally bought the whole shop! Her thoughts wandered as she stared inside the bags he has provided her.

"Well'you didn't tell me which one would be good! And which one would ariha like!" he answered sheepishly.

He knew what would be coming next! Ofcourse he happen to be an idiot when doing shopping! He had actually brought everything! These five bags consist of each and every biscuits! Maybe, biscuits enough to be served as dinner for few weeks.

"Soo?" ridhima waited calmly for his answer, not wanting to lose her temper on him! Ofcourse she didn't had any right to shout at him! She was nothing in his life.

"Soo I bought all the baby biscuits which babies should eat! And then I remember that rohan is also a child soo maybe ariha would like what rohan likes! Soo I bought biscuits which rohan likes! And then ariha happens to be my daughter, soo maybe she likes what I like? Soo I brought few biscuits of my choice" he answered, as he knew that his parents' eyes were stuck at him! "Yeah this is much more fun to watch then watching my sleeping daughter." His mind shouted on his parents.

"Oh! You are soo good armaan! Why didn't you called me and asked what biscuits I like! After all maybe'just maybe she would have liked what I like!" controlling her anger she told him, as he just stared at her!

"See that my love for my daughter! Soo don't say anything." Armaan defended as he saw his love actually standing in front of him in full rage.

"Yeah right! Your love for your daughter! You know what!!She would be eating this biscuits until she actually know how to actually spell biscuit" ridhima spilled! Her anger was taking a toll! First the moment the shared! Then his effect n her! And now the great armaan mallik bought the whole biscuit shop!

"You mean until she goes to school?" trying to calm her down, armaan asked

"No I mean! When she would be almost 5 and these biscuits of your would be expired!!" she shouted at him, as Billy got up from the floor and reached next to them!

"Well love doesn't get expire" armaan smiled showing his perfect teeth to her, knowing perfectly that her anger had reached the top.

"Oh!! Sorry to tell you this but! Biscuits does get expire!!" her voice was now a bit to higher than a merry whisper, she wanted to knock some common scene in this man! How can he be controlling the whole empire, when he doesn't know how to buy biscuits?

"Hey control children; you don't have to fight for a little matter!"Billy said as he looked at his son!

It was as if he was seeing him after a year! He could see the change in his boy! Armaan was going back to himself! The lonely armaan was nowhere to be seen! A big smile plastered on his face as he saw his boy getting back into his life! His eyes moved to ridhima! They were perfect for each other!

Though he knew! That his son had did wrong with the girl standing in front of him! But then he also calmed himself down! Thinking that if armaan didn't made his little too big mistake then this girl and their granddaughter would never have been here, under the same roof! And now he was relief! His family is complete.

"Dad just see! He actually brought five big bags of biscuits! Can you see!! Five bags!" ridhima shouted! Unconsciously accepting the new relations she has just found!

"Hey! Stop calling him your dad! He is mine!"Armaan argued, totally unaware of Billy, Anaya and ridhima conversation.

"Well'he happens to be mine too! So please be quite!" ridhima fought back!

"Oh! I see' "He happens to be my dad" doesn't that means you are ready to get married to me?" armaan asked unashamed in front of his own dad, while ridhima mouth got wide opened.

"Armaan behave!" Anaya called out.

Armaan looked behind ridhima to see his mom coming towards them, he smiled looking at her! He had missed his parents' soo much! He moved away from ridhima ready to engulf his mom into his hug!

"I missed you soo much mom!" he said, as he ducked his head into his mom neck! Anaya patted his back with all the love she had!  She knew he needed this! Since the time armaan had told her about ridhima and ariha, she just wanted to run and hug his son! Give his all the strength she had soo that he could easily go through all the hard time.

"I missed you too son!" she smiled as she made him stand on his feet! He smile disappeared as she saw his tears running from his eyes! She knew that this would happen; she knew that he was just waiting for his parents to come back soo that he can cry and show his pain, from which he was suffering.

She signaled Billy through her eyes to come near them, who was standing next to ridhima admiring the scene the mother and son were creating. He knew why his wife was calling! And he didn't wanted to see his big boy crying, I didn't mattered to him that his boy didn't hugged him and waited for his mother! It was natural! Armaan was always his parents' boy but if someone look deep he was his mother boy a bit more.

Billy came and stood next to Anaya, as armaan gazed shifted to his father! The figure that he always wanted to be! He remembered the time when his dad asked him that who he has to follow as his inspiration? And armaan had answered him that his father was his real inspiration and he wish to follow him!

"Dad!" armaan mumbled! As ridhima heart flinched! She could guess that he was crying! And she couldn't do anything to dry his tears.

Hearing his son! Billy quickly brought his son into a fatherly hug! He knew that armaan needed it! He cursed every creature on earth which separated him from his son, when he needed his father the most. He cursed himself too!! His son had gone through one of the most difficult and rarest times of his life.

"Armaan! Son you gone through a lot! Now no need to cry" Billy patted his back!

"She doesn't understand dad" armaan mumbled as his tears couldn't stop itself from flowing away.

"She doesn't understand because she needs time armaan! Give her time and she will come back to you"billy explained, hopping that ridhima doesn't catches what they were talking about. Whereas Anaya just held back her tears standing next to her husband

Armaan removed himself from the hug as he looked into his father eyes! Billy smiled at him and used his thumbs to remove the tears which were flowing down, wetting his cheeks!

"You'you saw her?" armaan asked Billy and anaya, who smiled at armaan, knowing that he, was talking about his daughter.

"Yeah son we saw her!" Anaya answered smiling, as armaan smiled too, bowing down his head.

"And she is just like you" Billy told, as armaan smile increased, he looked up at his parents, it made him feel proud, proud of being a dad of his princess.

"Yeah she is'but she shouts a lot I guess that what she took from her mother" armaan chuckled, complimenting his daughter with love.

"Oh she was sleeping when we came to see her! I guess we will hear her voice very soon, when she is all awake" Anaya said, glad to find how her son was in love with his daughter.

"Oh yes! Once you hear her talking or shouting, you will literally feel that you are gone deaf! I actually have to tell her to maintain peace! And you know what she does!!?? She actually shouts back saying peace dadda!! I tell you dad'this girl will make us go crazy" armaan sighed completing his sentence

Ridhima heard his complimenting ariha! Now she was sure that they know everything! But it didn't matter to her right now! She was happy that atleast ariha was getting what she deserved! This family was getting what they wanted! And armaan even he got his daughter! Everyone was happy, even she was happy somewhere deep down.

"Ahan! That mean we have a loudspeaker at our home. Right Anaya?" Billy giggled

"Hey old man! Don't call my daughter that! She is the princess! My princess" armaan announced

"Oh!! Possessive! Well it's you who told us that she is always shouting!" Anaya defended her husband.

"She isn't a loudspeaker, she is just a baby!" armaan said, as his eyes wandered at his daughter who was looking slightly disturbed in her sleep.

"Oh! But you said she shouts a lot!" Billy fought back.

"Soo that doesn't mean you both oldies start calling my princess loud speaker!" ignoring the fact that they both were his parents armaan said while ridhima stood far away in amazement! Armaan was hell possessive father.

As they continue their fight, which Billy and Anaya were enjoying! The loud cry made place in the room! There ariha sat on the bed crying. Unconscious of the fact that the baby was sleeping in the room, they all had used quite a high pitch and now here! Was the little girl all awaked and crying!

Armaan looked at his parents, and then suddenly moved towards the bed! Almost running, not even watching that ridhima was already on her way to pick up the girl! Billy and Anaya stood watching armaan fatherly side, they knew that armaan was very possessive about his relations but this side was totally new! It was like he doesn't trust anyone with ariha!

"Here give her to me" ridhima asked peacefully! As she saw armaan sitting on the bed and ariha crying on his lap.

"No!! She would be fine!" the father inside him said! He didn't want to separate his girl from himself now! Slowly standing he took ariha in his arms, moving a bit from left to right, making her quite.

"Armaan! Give her to me. She needs me!" ridhima told, as now Anaya and Billy stood waiting to watch what was coming next

"Ridhima! She was with you for since morning wasn't she? I can have her too" his answer did slightly shake her; she didn't expected him to answer her like this.

"Armaan!!" she just took his name, as words didn't came into her mind! She didn't wanted to create a scene in front of his parents, and even ariha was now a bit quite.

Anaya and Billy noted the little heat in their talks! It was ought to happen, they weren't living together and they had a daughter! Armaan possessiveness was right at his place! He just got his daughter now, and even now he couldn't spend time with her like a dad! It was right that he did spend some time with her but it wasn't like a dad! He just comes from the office knock ridhima door and took ariha away! It wasn't what armaan deserve at all! He wanted his daughter in front of his eyes which wasn't happening! And most of the time ariha was sleeping when he would be back for his office.

Billy smiled looking at his son with his daughter; ariha was hiding herself in armaan's neck! Her one thumb was in her mouth while her eyes were close; she was totally protected in her father's embrace! Billy slightly nudged Anaya telling her to see, his son's life growing in front of them! She smiled; her thought were right armaan would be a great father!  She looked back at Billy who was staring at the scene happening in front of him! If she wasn't wrong a fight was about to take place and Billy was noticing the same thing.

She patted him on his arms, telling him to leave through his eyes, and then again saw armaan and ridhima "Ohkay children, we are going to rest too much tired" announcing she and Billy turned to the door while ridhima just whispered a bye to them.

"I m taking her to my room!" armaan whispered to ridhima when his parents left, as she felt her heart going down! Whenever he said this to her, she felt low, heartless, as if a person taking her own part away! She wasn't scared as she knew armaan won't hurt her daughter! But the thought of taking away ariha scared her a lot, as she had already suffered a lot from separation.

"Armaan she needs'" she couldn't say it as she felt armaan eyes gauzing her, he must have got to know that she was just doing it soo that he couldn't take his daughter away.

"Ridhima'my room is next to yours, you can come and take her whenever you want, I won't ever stop my daughter from meeting her mom!" he spitted as she got to knew that anger was not far away from him, she didn't understood him! For once he was going all cheeky and now his anger was coming back!

She sighed not letting herself fall into a fight with him, she new fight with him was not a small thing but it can turn huge and she didn't wanted to create and picture for the people living in this house, it wasn't like they were her family, she should remain in her limits! And armaan happens to be the heir of everything.

Taking ariha's bottle of milk with him and her blanket with her daffy duck, armaan turned to leave the room quietly! He didn't knew what had happen to his mood suddenly but it was related to all this which was happening in his life! He couldn't spent time with his own daughter! He couldn't call his love like he wishes too! His life was not like he actually wants to! And all this was making him angry!

Rahul and atul both sat as they saw their wives roaming to and fro, they knew what they were thinking and they knew if they work according to what they have decided they can atleast get armaan and ridhima married!

"Soo? What do you think?" atul asked as he saw muskaan taking a sigh! It was a bit too difficult plan but they had to do it! And they knew that it would work!

"Well'it a good plan! But it can be a trouble too, if things doesn't work out!" muskaan told!

"I agree'if things don't turn out like the way we want! Then?? It not always that, these plans works out!"Anjali said! As she placed herself on the couch.

"Well'you both have to think positive! As this plan would only work if you both would agree." Rahul looked at the two ladies as he wanted them to agree with them.

"Okay! So what we have to do?" Anjali questioned n full excitement! The happiness of making armaan and ridhima meet was too much in her.

"That's like a good girl! Now see'.as we all know abhimanyu is an attention seeker! So, we have decided to use him to get armaan and ridhima married!" atul told, as both Anjali and muskaan looked at him in confusion.

"What has abhi to do with bhai? He doesn't even know ridhima!!" Anjali questioned as her mind continued to work on the given information.

"Well'we don't care if he knows ridhima or not! But we all know that abhi and bhai have recently signed a deal! And abhi was actually telling me that he would keep a press conference in which he would announce the whole deal" rahul started to make them understand as he knew that every detail of this plan is necessary for both of them!

"Soo'the deal and ridhima is both different rahul!" muskaan shrugged.

"God!! Just keep quiet for a while, let us explain!" atul begged as he saw them looking at him with mean gaze.

"Fine!! Continue!" muskaan ordered.

"Now look! Understand it first then question!"Rahul calmly said and continued "soo abhi has decided to keep the press conference! And I know he would keep his press conference when bhai would be free, that means he is actually waiting for bhai to get rid of his entire meetings and everything and according to bhai schedule he is free tomorrow!"

"In all, I don't understand anything rahul!" Anjali sighed!

"Yeah! I mean bhai is free'abhi planning a conference or whatever doesn't have to do anything with ridhima at all!" muskaan told as she looked at both the men.

"We are trying to explain you both! But all you have to do is get your stupid word out of your mouth!" rahul shouted

"Look anjie! And muski this is important let us get over with what we want to say, and then you can ask or criticize on whatever you want" atul told them as he gestured rahul to continue.

"Now! Hear me out, tomorrow I'll tell abhi about bhai's schedule! And once abhi knows that bhai is free he would call the press! And then we'll close the press conference room saying that its having some problem, the press people would stand in-front of bhai's room, which is next to the press conference room and then you both will bring ridhima there!" rahul stated,  Anjali and muskaan jaw touched the floor! This was much more difficult than they were thinking.

"And how would ridhima come there?" muskaan ask in amazement

"Oh! That well'you see ridhima is still using yours and Anjali clothes, soo tomorrow you people would take her out for shopping! Then you will come to office, remember ariha should be there with you! Once ridhima would be there with you people, the press would start questioning you, Anjali and then they would notice ridhima!" he left incomplete waiting for the response of the girls sitting with them.

"It humiliating rahul!" Anjali hollered at rahul.

"Well'yes it would be but, then as the noise outside would grow more, bhai would come out! And you know once bhai gets angry he can say anything to anyone! He would save ridhima and ariha from them! But we have to see what he says to the press! That would be the real and important part of our whole plan!"

"It unnatural rahul it won't happen!" muskaan said as atul moved forward to explain them!

"Look, what you both have to do is that you have to take ridhima out for shopping with ariha! Then you have to come to office with them! If someone ask you why you people are here! Then tell them that you had lunch with us! Even if bhai ask tell him the same thing! Our rooms are in the same corridor where all the meeting rooms are! When the press conference room would be closed! The reporters would be standing out! They would be pouncing on anyone who is from malliks family and seeing ridhima there with a baby would force them to find who she is! That's it! Once the noise gets louder, we'll call bhai as we would actually be having a meeting that time! Soo he would be the only person to save you from them! And we all know that he could do anything to say ridhima" atul explained, as he knew that now it would be much easier for them to understand the plan.

"And what about abhi?" muskaan questioned

"Well, abhi! Don't worry about him! he would be with us in the meeting we had changed a bit of his schedule due soo that means he would be free when the press will come but then we will call him immediately in the cabin for the meeting and he won't be able to face the press" atul smiled, as he knew that the plan was going to work if things go correctly.

"Then how will he k now bhai's schedule!?! You both will be caught" muskaan asked a bit scared.

"Oh n we won't be caught! We will make sure that the call we do is from different number and we would surely try to make us sound different, so that he could recognized us!"

"Oh! God it's dangerous! And confusing!" Anjali moaned as she stood up and moved towards the jug of water.

"Well yes! It is confusing! But you just have to work on it, the rest of it would be done by bhai and his anger" rahul winked, as he saw muskaan too getting up from the couch.

"Fine'we are one! Let see what happens tomorrow!"Smiling muskaan went outside towards her room, as she had to see her son too, which was now sleeping.

Retiring to their room, the four almost got scared on the plan they have made! But atul and rahul both knew that if they knew armaan correctly than this plan was enough to make him and ridhimma, husband and wife.

well here it is! i don't know when i'll be updating next! have to work on my other fic too!!!

love you all

maleeha

Edited by funkybratz - 06 May 2011 at 1:50pm

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987psruthiKa-Sh4everrash.guptaSrihartararmaanridhimma4prerna27anum ghouriGoDsLoVeflaming_saphiremischiefcutie13sasyaashwini16swarobi1zesty.mekarankideewanixsweety7395ManEet_KaShpiyushiADITI.SHARMA_03MistiofMistzdiyaa1pkdmg_roks_antara_Afrin_iceprincess101akshadjannat4everAR-kashanushkajainMaNaLoVeKaShyongshinaroosheemaggie131984Pearl29JULIELnamita18frnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashkshanikaaSujata77scorpio95Caramel_21soniarahejaRapunzzel-wild-ammy_ka_ashugupta.aditi20crazy_4_karanMysticalRealmcutiepreetmoonlight2630blessed4shinseenunknown.prachi06kavyaadhruvikaluvsKSGnyxxkweetrockstarAR_LOVERshonagudiasweetie_angeljanu1610arshluver_15lil_desi_goddesk_anjali12dazzling_armaanbarysameera_12wajiha-1pixie_nARKJ_4EVERMedha.nidha1983kooliio-ArohaAngel-VKlovesFKNorzmonikasethprettyasjenEthereal-PathRummy.jiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajat-AviatoR--GoogleWithMe-

dmg_fanatic

IF-Sizzlerz

dmg_fanatic

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
reserved

funkybratz

ADITI.SHARMA_03

ADITI.SHARMA_03

Posted: 20 November 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
hiiiiiii.
i have been a silent reader of ur ff and simply luv it.Thumbs Up