Fan Fictions

and fate brought us together! NEW THREAD (Page 64)

Post Reply New Post

Page 64 of 156

funkybratz

IF-Dazzler

funkybratz

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KBfanNo1

Pls update soon..

will do that soon! Big smile
when the part is completely done

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight2630

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "and fate brought us together! NEW THREAD (Page 64)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

funkybratz

IF-Dazzler

funkybratz

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight2630

update
update
update
update
update
update plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

lolx....

will update soon!!!!!
but cant tell when!! LOL

moonlight2630

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Hey Mallu

Awesome FF

Loved reading all the parts

Eagerly waiting 4 the next update

pls cont soon n add me 2 the pm list

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

funkybratzmoonlight2630

funkybratz

IF-Dazzler

funkybratz

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blessing-beauty

Hey Mallu

Awesome FF

Loved reading all the parts

Eagerly waiting 4 the next update

pls cont soon n add me 2 the pm list

hey nuha!!!!
thanks for liking my fic
lolx...next part...it half written and half not!!
okie will pm you soon!!!!
love maleehaBig smile

moonlight2630

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon

Update Soon...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

funkybratzmoonlight2630

teenorchid

IF-Sizzlerz

teenorchid

Posted: 22 July 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
ooooooooohhhh...so finally they met
sorry i cudnt comment earlier......

funkybratzmoonlight2630

funkybratz

IF-Dazzler

funkybratz

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teenorchid

ooooooooohhhh...so finally they met
sorry i cudnt comment earlier......

thank you
updating soon! Big smile

moonlight2630

funkybratz

IF-Dazzler

funkybratz

Posted: 25 July 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
hey guys!!!! i m back with another part!!! pretty longer maybe...thanks for the comments on the last part...really i loved your every comment...thanks again to those who clicked like button!!!
do read and enjoy this part!!Big smile
and do comment!

In your absence my heart grows stronger. In your presence I fall in love again.

Dinner was more torture then fun for ridhima, first she didn't believe that the man who was sitting next to her was the same man who made love to her around two years back, then he was the heir of this huge empire, plus he got to know that she was the mother of the baby who was sitting on his lap playing with her daffy duck toy and then he was busy staring at her with different kind of emotions in his eyes.

She was scared'hell scared even to look at him, his eyes have the power to look at her in a different way like no one can see'ofcourse that was possible after all she have slept with him and the proof was right in front of her sitting on his lap.

They all were sitting in the garden having a cup of coffee as the air was almost cold'the rain had brought a slight cold air with itself, armaan was inside for awhile and everyone thought that he had gone to sleep but she saw him moving in the lounge with a phone attached on his ear'he was busy chatting with someone on the call and she could see that there was slight smile on his face'her eyes moved towards his free hand which was holding something and when she tried to look carefully she found her self amazed to see that he was holding her daughter's toy the daffy duck!!! And then she saw him moving and bending down a little as if keeping something on the coffee table and after a second he was sitting in the garden with all off them.

Even now his entry was taken as a complete surprise'rahul, muskaan, atul and anjali were completely amazed this was a sudden change, first arriving at dinner which armaan never had with all of them, it was only on rare occasions that he use to sit with them and have dinner and now he was sitting in garden with all of them demanding for black coffee from Anna and then they saw ariha almost jumping and asking armaan to hold her which he did soon after sending a glare towards ridhima!!

"Ohkay bhai!!!! Are you'ummm'like'okay?? I mean fine?? Anjali asked looking at armaan who had just given ariha her favorite toy.

"What???" armaan asked totally confused and turned to look at muskaan who was trying to say something while atul was trying his best to stop her.

"Haan bhai taabiyat tou theek hain na??" she almost shouted hitting atul on his shoulder " Varna mein dad ko phone karti houn, you know he promised me that he won't take money for checking our health!!!!" muskaan announced as rahul stared at her in amazement.

"You actually made him promise you that he won't take money for checking our health!!!" it wasn't a question but it was a complete statement from rahul'while atul anjali and ridhima controlled there giggle and armaan waited for muskaan to answer rahul

"Why I never thought about that??? That why uncle never take money from us, if someone falls ill" armaan thought and smirked "god give this girl some mind she needs it "

"Ofcourse rahul!!!! I made him promise at our wedding day'that why he never took money when you had dengue fever'see I m soo intelligent" she gave a big smile showing her teeth where as armaan looked at all of them in amazement.

"Rahul see how intelligent she is!!!" atul laughed evilly he wanted them to fight again'while anjali full time supported her husband'"haan she is quite intelligent!!!"Anjali giggled.

"Omg!!!! I can't believe it!!!! Muskaan!!! I didn't knew you are soo intelligent'I mean after all he is family plus rohan falls ill soo many time'acha hai muski you already made him promise varna mera tou pora account khatam ho jata by paying his fees" rahul patted on her back as she was sitting next to him and pulled her cheeks lovingly.

"Oh'even he need brain god" armaan thought.

Atul and anjali looked at each other they thought that these two will end up fighting but they were actually patting each other because of their soo called intelligent brain.

Armaan looked at the rahul and muskaan and a small smile crept on his face they were soo cute together and both are brainless creature, his eyes move towards ridhima who was continuously staring at ariha who till now had kept her head on armaan built chest and was playing with her toy.

Armaan moved his hand lovingly on his princess hairs as she looked up to see him, he smiled at her as her eyes shone with happiness and a glint of naughtiness.

"Princess is happy haan!!!" armaan whispered making her stand carefully on his lap, his hand held her tightly, as his heart beat increased he was scared a lot scared, he never made a baby stand on his lap and now when he was doing this with ariha he was scared that if she fell back then what will happen? If her hand slipped out of his hand then?? If by mistake someone distracted him and he lost his control what will happen??? But still his heart was determined to carry on the act.

Ariha laughed as she saw armaan smiling and then her eyes moved toward ridhima who was smiling looking at her, she was happy the feeling of standing on someone and looking at things was quite different and well she was bored by sitting, sleeping and crawling all the time.

She looked gleefully at armaan and then jumped a little making her dadda smile a bit at her new lap jumping

"oissshhh" she giggled and jumped again.

"Wambo!!!!" armaan said smiling, looking at ariha jumping'and then he laughed at his newly discovered word.

"oissshhh daddaaa" she laughed and again tried to jump and show armaan how talented she was

"wambo'" armaan cheered "princess want to learn to jump first before starting to walk'naughty girl!!" he said while ridhima smiled looking at her daughter smiling and enjoying the time of her'

that what she wanted for her daughter, she wanted ariha to get her happiness and now when she was watching all this her heart left a beat "if I hadn't left that day! But he destroyed my life'he did something which I never wanted to happen'though it also my mistake but he started it" her eyes moved towards armaan he was soo happy even if she doesn't like him and doesn't love him still she felt happy to see him smiling and that too because of her daughter it was in her nature to feel the happiness of other people as she never got to feel happy for herself therefore since childhood she had started o feel happy for others and that how she have lived till today feeling happy of others.

"What if I tell him that ariha is his daughter??? No'no'no I can't do that what if he doesn't accept her? What if he start to hate her daughter? What if he never believed in that night'it could have been a one night stand for him!!!??...I won't tell him soon and what if he is engaged?" she had come to know from muskaan that armaan was not married but she didn't knew that if he was seeing someone or if he is engaged'plus she even didn't want him in her life'though she has his daughter still the hatred she had for him because of that night was there and then she doesn't like him love would be too far away.

Her thought were interrupted as she heard atul saying something to all of them or to armaan.

"Yes bhai this little girl is too naughty but only with you varna toh she is a total innocent angel." Atul said looking at his brother who was finally feeling soo relax and comfortable.

"Yeah man and she a quick learner too" armaan said looking at ariha and making funny faces.

"Ohhhiieee" ariha said looking at armaan who just made one of the funniest faces trying to make her laugh. She tried to jump again a bit higher than the last time while armaan suddenly tightened his hold on her.

"Bhai be careful'nooo" anjali almost screamed.

Ariha landed on armaan laps but her feet wobbled almost making her loose her balance'armaan breathe stopped for a second looking at her movement and then suddenly ridhima came holding ariha from her back'though she would have landed on armaan's lap but still the fear that she would land on the green grass and would hurt herself was scaring both ridhima and armaan.

Both ridhima and armaan held ariha tightly as she sat back on her dadda's lap and giggled on her new adventure standing and falling!!!! Armaan held her arms carefully as she was facing him, while ridhima hands were on her daughter's waist carefully holding her she had placed her self on the grass infront of armaan while rescuing ariha and now they were face to face!!

"Princess!!! You just told me how death is!!" armaan looked at ariha with a sudden change of emotion; he was scared and worried'almost as if wanting to cry.

"Ooeee" ariha giggled

"Don't "ooee" me ariha!!!" he said exasperatedly "'you aren't standing on anyone lap from now on!!" armaan looked at ridhima who was caressing ariha's hair from the back.

"Dadddaaa" ariha stressed the word for soo long that it made armaan smile almost showing his perfect 32'ridhima stared at her daughter who again was completely in her naughty mood after her dangerous act and even after getting an angry glare from armaan, a smile crept on her face her daughter was getting out of hands everyday.
One thing they didn't knew was that they weren't alone in the garden everyone was looking at them and all had a smile on there face, looking at armaan smiling and ariha shouting at armaan they were soo shocked that they couldn't say anything but just smile and stare at the moment which was going in front of them.

"peace princess'you know I can hear even if you don't shout" armaan bent down a little towards ariha ear and whispered while his eyes were on ridhima, she was soo close to him that if he bent down a little more his face could touch her, a smile crept on his face as he thought about touching her!!!

How he had just craved for her and cried for her'everything was fine till now and he wanted it to remain in the same way'he didn't wanted to destroy this moments by asking or taking out his anger on her!!! He had decided he would talk to her soon as he can' his eyes caressed her face with pure love he looked at her as she had such an innocent expressions. He had fallen for this girl at first sight and he couldn't believe that.

He slight bent a little more not letting his skin touch her, he was sure that his hot breathe was kissing her skin his smile widen a bit while he looked at her going red and her rate of breathe was slight higher than it should be
Ridhima looked into his eyes'every time she had seen into those pearls'he had different emotion totally different from the one he had before, she looked how close they were and her breathe increased slightly, she saw armaan smiling looking at her, she saw how his eyes were moving on her face with something totally different again this time and then within a second her expressions changed, her eyes immediately bent down'

she didn't wanted to see him at all'he was the one to destroy her life which was going to fine if she wouldn't have spent that night with him'she would be at a better place with some one who love her and care for her'she wouldn't be here at all infront of him like this!!

Her eyes moved up to see him again and he was still staring at her with the same expression she slowly removed her hands from ariha's hairs while her pearl remained stuck with his blue eyes, she saw him slight bending down while her heart best rose a bit making her breathe extra air, she gasped inside herself as his hot breathe touched her right cheek and she felt her face lightly going pink then their usual colour'her eyes couldn't stand the moment anymore were on their way to close themselves when'.

"COME BACK!!!!"

"HE WOULD DESTROY THE GARDEN'BRING HIM BACK ROHAN!!!!!" They all heard the servant shouting and immediately the slightly romantic moment got destroyed. Armaan straightened himself while ridhima stood up and ran toward her chair.

Rahul looked here and there while muskaan quickly started playing with her empty cup; anjali adjusted herself on the chair, while atul was looking down trying to find something.

"that was hot'I guess" rahul whispered while atul stood up and looked at him'both the girls giggled loudly while armaan and ridhima didn't understood anything.

"Right'agreed" atul said winking at rahul as both hid their smile.

"DAD SEE!!!!!!!!!" rohan came huffing and puffing in his shorts and Tom and Jerry shirt; his hands were holding a small
cute rabbit as he came and stood in between all of them.

"Didn't the care taker tell you not to take him out!!!?"Muskaan scold as he made a pouty face.

"Mom please for two minutes'please!!!!!" he requested as he turned towards his dad for support.

"Now!!! Now!!! Son'you threw me out of the bed room soo no support from my side" rahul said looking at his baby, he didn't wanted to get in between muskaan and rohan because at the end muskaan would shout at him for spoiling their little child.

"Muskaan let him play with it for awhile na" anjali spoke.

"No anjie its 10 and I thought he would be sleeping but then he is here!!!! It Sunday tomorrow but that doesn't mean he don't even sleep'and atul and anjie don't support him"

"Mom please!!!!! Please mom just two minutes mom" rohan almost started to cry, whole week he was busy in school, exercises and music lessons that he didn't even got time to play with his rabbits and now when he brought his favorite baby rasho rabbi his mother wasn't allowing him to play with it.

"God muskaan stop it'he is crying now, come rohan show me and princess" armaan announced while rohan smiled suddenly, he ran toward armaan and ariha quickly while making a face at his parents.

"Her name is princess??" rohan asked as armaan smiled at him'the boy was growing soo fast

"You don't know her name rohan?"

"I know but I forgot" rohan pouted while armaan chuckled, ridhima looked at ariha and armaan who were busy with the rabbit and rohan.

"It ariha...but tell me now which one is this rabbit?" armaan questioned though he was the one to gift him but now he didn't remember who was who. He took the rabbit from rohan and held it on his hands.

"it baby rasho rabbi'he is getting bigger every week and he eats soo much'he eats whole one carrot " rohan told

armaan, as he saw ariha hand moved toward the rabbit ears who was trying to hold them.

"oh no ariha no'your hand will get dirty them mom will scold you" he said as armaan giggled, ridhima was a bit amazed looking at the concern on rohan face and the way he took hold of ariha's hand soo that she cant hold the rabbit ear, muskaan felt a bit bad after hearing it, she didn't wanted rohan to think that she was there to scold him every time but then she wanted him to be good in every thing and behave well.

"Aeee" ariha shouted looking at rohan who left her hand quickly.

"Chachu is she angry?" the little boy questioned again.

"Ummm'let me see!!!" armaan said as he turned ariha towards himself and looked at her carefully "no she isn't, she is happy." Armaan smiled at rohan though he was too naughty but still the boy was innocent.

"Then why she shouted?? does she want my rabbit?? But I can't give her this is my favorite and if she takes it away then mamma rabbi would feel sad and she would cry." He told armaan as he saw ariha trying to take the ears of the rabbit in her hand.

"No rohan she is a baby soo no rabbit for her'but do you want more rabbits black ones this time?" armaan questioned looking at his small buddy who just got excited with the news.

"Can you bring more rabbits?"

"Yes rohan I can, do you want them, black color rabbits?"Armaan smiled.

"Yes I want one black papa and one black mamma rabbi."

"Then what about the more rasho rabbi?" armaan asked, it was a news that rohan was just asking for two rabbit and not more, the boy was a complete rabbit lover.

"they will come'you know, I was sleeping and when I woke up the next day baby rasho rabbi was there and he was soo small and when I told this to my friend he said that mamma rabbi and papa rabbi made baby rasho rabbi'so this time too black mamma rabbi and black papa rabbi will make baby rasho rabbi" every one looked at each other with an uneasiness while armaan was astonished to hear that.

"Ummm'okay rohan I guess you should keep rasho back he needs sleep and even you go to sleep'okay" armaan asked this boy was not that innocent.

"Okay but will you bring the rabbits?" he said taking the rabbits and moving away.

"Yes I will' good night"

"Good night chachu you are the best'good night everyone'and mom I m going to sleep in my room and Anna aunty will be there'okay bye love you mom" he said kissing muskaan for the last time in the day and hugging rahul he ran away taking his rasho with him.

Looking at rohan moving back towards the house, ridhima also got up, it was time that she heads back to her soo called room to make ariha sleep and well to leave the family by itself'after all she wasn't a member of this family and they needed time to discuss things which they won't discuss in front of her.

Moving towards armaan who was talking to Atul and rahul about some deal with abhi while his one hand was busy wandering on ariha's hairs who was ready to sleep as her head was kept on his chest and her one finger was in her mouth busy sucking it.

"I need her back'it time she takes some sleep" her cold voice hit his ears as he looked up to see her with a slight anger in his eyes.

"She can sleep here too with me" armaan answered back giving out an angry glare which made ridhima scare for a second.

"What do you mean that she can sleep here??? She needs bed, she needs milk and she need her mom'give her back" she controlled her anger which was making their way.

Armaan got up immediately and stared at her how he which to slap her tight when she said all that 'though he didn't knew who was ariha's dad but the connection he felt for was different than what he felt for rohan and how he wished to say that ridhima should have thought that before, when she left ariha with them.

Ariha snuggled in his arms getting almost comfortable in her dadda's arm which was noted by everyone sitting there'ridhima noted it too and not liking the idea of ariha getting attached to armaan, she moved forward almost trying to snatch the sleeping baby from armaan's hold.

Armaan pushed her hand immediately away making everyone amazed the angry side of his was too dangerous atul and rahul knew that after all they have seen him in office also.

"Don't'don't ever try to do that got it. Never even think of doing it again" he almost shouted, he didn't wanted all the servants to rush out of the house just to watch the scene between the guest and armaan.

"What do you mean by don't? She is my daughter" tears were forming in her eyes and he saw that but his heart wasn't willing to melt.

Armaan raised his hand immediately and the suddenly stopped it and forced his hand to move on his hairs'ariha snuggled uncomfortable and slightly opened her eyes'she left out a little wail almost making armaan guilty that he have woken her up.

He looked at ridhima who just stood with the pool of tears in her eyes "you woke her up'don't you ever want people to sleep peacefully" he hissed remembering his own sleepless night.

He quietly forwarded ariha towards her "take her and make her sleep" she took ariha quickly while armaan just stood looking at her and ariha, who was rubbing her eyes and trying to sleep.

Ridhima stood there taking ariha in here arm, the look on armaan's face showed her how angry he was on her and the anger could burst any moment. Without wasting anytime by standing and looking at the angry man in front of her who was eyeing her and her daughter like a hawks, she moved towards anjali and muskaan...it was time she tell them what she have decided.

Spending one whole day with this family made ridhima realize what she had missed her whole life, this family had everything...the love, the feeling for eachother, the respect which they showed to each while even while fighting, the power to stand one like a pillar, the cute little baby boy who was smarter then his own age, the servant who were treated like family members, the feeling to making someone happy just by saying small words'everything was there'it was a complete family which she have wanted once, which she have desired since her caretaker in the orphanage told her that

"there is always a prince hiding behind the trees watching his princess smiling, singing and dancing and when he see that his princess is in danger or someone is trying to steel her smile he jumps out from his hiding place and beats that man black and blue and take his princess with him forever"

That day all she wished that if the prince could take her to his family where everything was filled with love, where everyone spoke to eachother with complete love and nothing more'no hatred, no jealousy but just love.

But things with her were different, they always have been different, she loved this family like nothing within a day, as they took care of her daughter, her little angel, her heart beat and she cant just forget them and move like nothing happened'but finding armaan here was a complete shock and she couldn't stay with him under the same roof.

Anjali and muskaan both got up from there comfortable seats, as ridhima stood in front of them'they knew what was coming up and looking at the last couple of hours they guessed that they knew ridhima answer too.

"Ummm'.anjali...muskaan I need to'tell you that" she left out a huge sighed almost taking entire breathe out of her lungs, armaan stood looking at them talking he knew what he have to do now'he had actually planned all the things before going down for dinner " well I had an excellent day'but I cant stay here"

Anjali heart stopped for a second, she had made herself strong, and she knew that it would be coming sooner or later, but she never knew that it would hurt soo much!! Anjali have agreed with muskaan that she can't be ariha's mother even if she wanted but she thought that atleast she would be able to see a little girl at her home and now with ridhima's decision even this wasn't possible.

"but" muskaan whispered, she looked at rahul and atul who were totally shocked with this news' "any one could be" muskaan thought she had already started to decide what ridhima, anjali and she herself would do in there free time at home'and here ridhima decided to leave!!! Muskaan knew that ridhima was different and strong but this woman was too strong!!! Muskaan had given a thought and her brain had told her that ridhima would stay!!! After all she wanted to give her daughter everything and if she stayed here she would get whatever she wished for her little daughter.

"Ridhima you should give a thought again" atul moved his eyes moved towards armaan, who was just standing and listening to whatever they were saying.

"Yes atul is right you should think once for atleast ariha" anjali tried to control her tears which can fall anytime now'she would miss that girl.

"No'I will go I can't stay here more" "I can't be a burden or nor make my daughter a burden on you all" ridhima said holding a sleepy ariha in her arms, who was busy sucking her thumb and trying her best to sleep.

"You aren't a burden here" closing her eyes she stood in front of anjali, hearing armaan voice which was full off confidence.

"no one is going from here any more you are staying and soo is ariha" armaan moved forward and stood next o anjali and muskaan, his eyes showed her that he would do anything to stop her, as if his angry glares weren't enough to scare her now his word were scaring her too in different ways.

"I can't!! This is not my house, I'll go, and no one can stop me!!!" she hissed looking at armaan who stared back at her.

"You aren't going this is my decision!!! Got that and yes your decision wont be counted soo stop all this and go to sleep." Anjali and muskaan quietly listened to all this now there was something that made them think that ridhima would be staying here FOREVER!!!

"And what if I don't then??? What if I don't agree with your decision then?" ridhima asked directly to armaan.

"Then I, my servants, my guards and my family would stop you!!!" there was a small glint of happiness in his eyes but still the anger was quite visible.

"Muskaan and anjali!! She is staying here and that final if she tries to go then tell me" armaan completed and moved his steps toward the house'ridhima quietly looked at his back which was going far away with every second.
She turned towards anjali and muskaan where as rahul and atul joined them, she huffed as she saw them all smiling and may be cheering in their hearts.

"Look anjali" ridhima couldn't complete her sentence as they all hugged her immediately and in a reunion cheered loudly

"WELCOME TO THE FAMILY"

A smiled formed on her lips as she heard the word family "there is no need to speak to them I need to talk to him" ridhima mind told her.

"Yea'I need to put her on bed it's quite a night can I go?"

"Sure ridhima go'we will see you in the morning" the cheerful muskaan said.

"Hmmm'goodnight to you all" making her way inside the house she said.

"Good night" rahul, anjali and atul shouted where as muskaan waved her hand high up in the air.

She entered the house, which was all semi dark now'only few dim lights were on'making the lounge looking heavenly beautiful'she moved towards the stair case and saw armaan moving to and fro with a file in his hand'she needed to talk to him now and tell him that she needed to go she cant stay here forever.

She looked at Anna walking towards armaan and saying something'ridhima moved her further until she was almost behind of him.

"Anna I called you two minutes before'and you are coming now!!! Too late" armaan said calmly.

"Stuck with some work in the laundry sir'sorry won't happen again" the obedient servant said looking at armaan.

"Well that fine'I called you to say that'tell all the guards and servants not to let this new girl ridhima go anywhere until I don't allow them"

"But why??...she is a good girl" Anna asked'this was soo strange and unlike armaan'he never get involve with anyone's personal life and now he was ordering her that not to let ridhima go anywhere.

"Well she steel my heart" armaan whispered looking at the file and then Anna', who was shocked as hell, was she the one whom that red dress belonged too? Her mind questioned, ridhima couldn't here what he said this time but she knew that he have ordered her to tell the guards about her.

"Sir???"

"I was joking Anna!!! Well I have this huge contract and I guess my competitor have planned something to destroy my contract and ridhima would be someone whom they have send so that she could tell about my schedule to them'soo please can you tell the guards not to let he go anywhere" armaan hoped that atleast Anna could fall in his newly made lie'he didn't wanted Anna to come between his newly made plans and Anna was someone who could help him a lot.

"Ofcourse sir'ridhima wont go anywhere without your permission" ridhima mouth hanged open looking at Anna, she knew this was all lie but she never knew that Anna was soo naive to fall in them soo easily.

After hearing thanks from armaan, Anna quietly moved towards the laundry room, her smile didn't left her face'she knew that armaan was lying, she knew him too well since his college days, but this time armaan broke all the records, he lied like a professional. She knew that what armaan said about his heart being stole by ridhima was true'she have seen a new spark in armaan since the dinner time.

"What does love do" she smiled again and looked at the clothes on the laundry room for the last time before she enters rohan's room to sleep.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??" ridhima hissed not letting her mouth shout out aloud as her daughter was busy sleeping. She has heard everything and one thing that touched her was that armaan told anna that she was her to spy him.

"What?" armaan asked quickly looking at her big green emerald eyes' "Shh don't say anything, princess will get disturbed." Armaan moved his hand to pat ariha back, when ridhima quickly hit his hand not letting him touch her daughter.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" now it was armaan who hissed rubbing the back of his palm'it really hurts he thought.

"Shh don't say anything, princess will get disturbed." Ridhima mimicked armaan, quickly making him look at her with amazement.

"YOU COPIED ME!!!! ME!!! YOU TRIED TO COPY THE ARMAAN MALLIK" armaan said, the glint of naughtiness was visible in his eyes and the smile could be seen easily.

He threw the file on the small table kept near the wall with a vase of beautiful flowers'and moved a bit closer to her.

"Soo what?? Soo what if I copied you haan?" she asked quietly patting ariha slight, not letting her sleep get disturbed.

"You will pay for this ridhima!!!"Armaan moved a bit more closer, noticing that ridhima hasn't notice his slight movements.

She suddenly noticed the space between her and armaan, which was reduced now, her heart beat roused as she saw armaan moving more closer, "whatever'we will see" she said and quickly took a side to move toward her room.

"Yes baby we will see" armaan said making ridhima stop in her track she turned around just to find armaan behind her, their bodies almost touching eachother.

"Don't'do...nt'say that aga...in" she said controlling her breathes with the sudden change of atmosphere due to the closeness.

"What shouldn't I say? Armaan whispered looking at her eyes and then her pink cheeks and finally her lips. His hand slowly moved towards her left cheek rubbing his knuckles there as he noticed how the shade of her cheeks was changing.

Ariha nuzzled under her hairs from her right side, armaan noticed that, he smiled looking at the view infront of him'this was his family and a complete family.

"You didn't answered me?" he asked again closing the distance between them, he slowly tilted towards her neck which was all bared and blew some hot air there making her shiver, ridhima was soo lost in the moment and soo scared that if someone saw them what will happen that she forgot to answer him.

"Baby'don't'don...t say'that" ridhima voice trembled, she couldn't stand the closeness and that too with her baby in her hands who was busy sleeping'her eyes suddenly got closed as armaan again breathe on her bare neck.

"and why?" he asked tilting even more as his lips touched her skin, a smile formed on his lips, heknew how it was effecting her and he wanted that to happen'he wanted to torture her by his closeness, after all he spent two years trying to find her, trying to know that why she left and busy crying for her. And now when she was here, he wanted to tell her how hurted he was since the time she have left him.

He rubbed his lips slightly making her shiver more and closed his eyes trying to forget everything and live in the moment.

"Armaan'" she whispered quickly trying to catch her breathe while holding the baby more tightly in her hands.

"Hmmm'what?" he asked rubbing his nose on her neck and shoulder.

"Leave please" her begging was not heard by him as he kissed her on her neck making her gasp.

Ariha, feeling a bit uncomfortable and slightly hot moved a bit in her mother arm, making armaan almost scared of being caught! Armaan sighed looking that it was only ariha or else he was a dead meat'his eyes moved to see ridhima who was all red'her hand was moving on ariha's back and she was looking at him with anger full of anger!!

"What?"armaan asked looking totally innocent, he knew that he have done wrong but then his ego get too much height infront of ridhima, and after whatever she have done he wasn't even in a mood to say sorry to her.

"As if you don't know at all, right?" she answered back in a tone which could scare anyone.

"This is my home and I can do anything with anyone" he said trying to control his anger, he didn't wanted anyone to disturb him while he was busy romancing.

"That why I don't want to live here'tell the guards to allow me to go in the morning" she turned herself towards her room again and opened the door ready to enter it.

"I m not your servant got that!!! And yes armaan mallik never takes back his order" he said making his way towards his file which was long forgotten on the table.

"And yes!!! You are staying here for the rest of your life even if you want it or not" making his way towards his room he announced where as ridhima stood on her bed room door just looking at him.

He entered the room with a smile throwing the file on his white beautiful sofa and sat on the bed'he have stopped her from going and the fact that she would stay here made him soo much happy that he wanted to dance, taking out his vest and throwing it toward the sofa, he lie down on the bed covering him self with the quilt as the temperature of the air conditioner was lower then normally he kept'

The smile didn't left his face "I have stopped you from going away this time ridhima and just wait and see what I m going to do to make you mine" he smirked closing his eyes as he knew that he would get the world best sleep from now on.

do comment and enjoy!!!!
maleeha!!!!Smile

Edited by funkybratz - 06 May 2011 at 1:36pm

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987psruthiarmaanridhimma4mudzmysterious.lovenavtinderprerna27wifey90rtarsweety7395mischiefsasyaAnokheeDEE2803vrulssam19_2009zesty.meIn3ffable_lOv3swahasricha_bmansibhartishivi17jannat4everanushkajainyongshinammyridzyfanGuDiYa...Sweet_Ashumscorpio95HeAvEnSnamita18frnd.of.frndzkrazy4kashkshanikaaJULIELakshadRarepearlIqbal Neha1crazy_4_karanKamal_23cutiepreetmoonlight2630unknown.z.e.p.h.y.rHaniyaaDarlingSarunprachi06kweetrockstarnyxxprincess52-Prithi-AR_LOVERshonagudiajanu1610arshluver_15barysameera_12dazzling_armaansammy4unidha1983.:.MONA.:.-ArohaAngel-MeghzzmonikasethprettyasjenkooliioEthereal-Pathanumeha_rajatSani_RaniMedha.kajenjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fan-AviatoR--GoogleWithMe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top