Fan Fictions

and fate brought us together! NEW THREAD (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 156

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by funkybratz

Hey vinz!!          Hey mallu Hug

whats up??      ceiling......ROFL...wat abt u?...WinkROFL

LOL no chatting here!!...yaa...yaa i dedicated it to you...well i want you to be the first one next timeLOL...      
yeah, i will definitely be the first one next time ...until n unless m nt offlyn ........LOL...well, chatting here isnt a bad idea .......Wink
yeh dont dance your move are dangerousROFL they can kill people who are reading this ff...
 hehe ...i knw mera dance sabki chutti kar deta h.......ROFL ... bt dnt worry me kisi ko maar kar marne k mood me nae hun.... waise , since u r safe after seeing my moves , m sure den others must be enjoying it.........LOLLOLLOL

well dont worry i m feeling like dancing too...with one footLOL...
dnt even dare too coz den meri fees bad jayegi as i ll have to treat both of ur legs den.......LOL

*hug returned* *hug returned*Hug...lol...i made that part to make you all cry*evil smile* Evil Smile...but i loved this part tooo....i really dont know how i wrote armaan and ariha moment!!!*sight* mehnat ka kaam tha yaar mat pouchoSmile
bt seriously i luvd their moments....really cute ...i was in awe of dem......Embarrassed

hehehe...you see that me i have to make armaan perfect that why i made the bonding perfect*cheeky grin*
oh ya, i can smell some armaan obsession here......WinkLOLLOL

i didnt knew anything what she should call him and looking at the situation dada seemed perfect tou i put that here...but seriously wen i wrote this part i was myself like "awww...this is hell cute"Smile....
indeed its damn cute ... n dat tooo frm such a small child....Blushing

no way i wont allow armaan to see that pic just wait and watch and yaa ridz is sleeping while rahul is enjoying choco ice cream and atul is confused btw orange and strawberry flavourROFL...
oye, dnt be sooo harsh on the poor soul...two yrs isnt a small tym.....Cry...let him see the pic... i ll bribe you with watver u want.....LOL.... lol atul n rahul bhi na.......LOLLOL

ar meet would be the most difficult part for me!! *sight*  oh...i understand ... bt m sure u ll cum up with flying colours.......WinkBig smile

no thanks btw friendzEmbarrassed

love maleehaHeart

p.s: i loved that line too i was all the time repeating it and my sis was like shut upROFL
i wonder which five years old say these line except for armaanEmbarrassed

oh yeah...armaan is no doubt special bt i can see sum1 being gaga over him.......D'oh

p.s.s: karna para yaar karna para tym par warna i know you ppl very wellROFL
and i know you you can burn my ff anytimeLOL

chalo gud u remember dat i can burn ur FF......LOLLOL bt u saved this tym......AngryLOLLOL

i wasnt angry at you was i?????Confused         arre, i meant abt dat scrap in which u wrote u wnt sleep till i comment ...lol....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "and fate brought us together! NEW THREAD (Page 24)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

funkybratz

IF-Dazzler

funkybratz

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu1610

<div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Maleeha u know what, part was awesome ........
I know he is great guy thats why he is loved by all.
Armaan as a father i bet .He would be the best......how comfortable he is with his Angel...........his Ariha...........
yaar Armaan jaisa to koi hai hi nahi to Ariha ki pics .i got few just have a look ,.....................
</font>
</font></div><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Cute Baby Girl</font></font></p><div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff">
</font></div><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Innocent Baby Girl</font></font></p><div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff">
</font></div><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Cute Baby</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Chubby Face</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Baby Angel</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Little Girl</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Aahna</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Sweet baby girl</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Little Angel</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Sweet baby</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Praying Girl...</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">hope tum ko koi pasand aa jaye.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">thanks for pm.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">sorry for late comments.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">loads of love</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">ritu</font></font>
</p>

i loved all the pics diHeart
seriously they are the best!!!

thanks for liking the part di!!
yes i agree with you armaan as a father will be the best...and i love you for noting that how comfortable ariha was with himSmile
heheh...i checked them di...even i couldnt find armaan jaisa koi..LOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swamii92-AviatoR-

funkybratz

IF-Dazzler

funkybratz

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolvini4u

Originally posted by funkybratz

Hey vinz!!        <font color="#000000">Hey mallu Hug

whats up??      <font color="#000000">ceiling......ROFL...wat abt u?...WinkROFL

i guess i can see the ceiling too...ohh lemme check ther is a crck on the ceiling i saw itROFL

</font>LOL no chatting here!!...yaa...yaa i dedicated it to you...well i want you to be the first one next timeLOL...<font color="#000000">      </font></font>
<font color="#000000">yeah, i will definitely be the first one next time ...until n unless m nt offlyn ........LOL...well, chatting here isnt a bad idea.......Wink

i can see that it fun until the mods come and close this ffLOL...

</font>yeh dont dance your move are dangerousROFL they can kill people who are reading this ff...
<font color="#000000">hehe ...i knw mera dance sabki chutti kar deta h.......ROFL ... bt dnt worry me kisi ko maar kar marne k mood me nae hun.... waise , since u r safe after seeing my moves , m sure den others must be enjoying it.........LOLLOLLOL

ROFLROFL they are clapping after seeing your continuous dance replay...oo...i see someone whistling tooLOL...and who will kill you wen you will kill them firstLOL...well people dont count me as a human being i m an angle you seeROFL thats why i m safeEmbarrassed

</font>
well dont worry i m feeling like dancing too...with one footLOL...
<font color="#000000">dnt even dare too coz den meri fees bad jayegi as i ll have to treat both of ur legs den.......LOL

ROFL breaking both the legs is the best way to force you to spend money on meWink see i m hoping...LOL

</font>

*hug returned* *hug returned*Hug...lol...i made that part to make you all cry*evil smile* Evil Smile...but i loved this part tooo....i really dont know how i wrote armaan and ariha moment!!!*sight* mehnat ka kaam tha yaar mat pouchoSmile
<font color="#000000">bt seriously i luvd their moments....really cute ...i was in awe of dem......Embarrassed

aww...i'll try to give more moment soo that your mood stays in awww modeSmile

</font>
hehehe...you see that me i have to make armaan perfect that why i made the bonding perfect*cheeky grin*
<font color="#000000">oh ya, i can smell some armaan obsession here......WinkLOLLOL
*blush* *blush* *blush* you can come and see how much i m obbsessed with that man...hayye...kis ki yaad dila diBlushing

</font>
i didnt knew anything what she should call him and looking at the situation dada seemed perfect tou i put that here...but seriously wen i wrote this part i was myself like "awww...this is hell cute"Smile....
<font color="#000000">indeed its damn cute ... n dat tooo frm such a small child....Blushing

but at first i was confused did one year old child speaks???Confused

</font>
no way i wont allow armaan to see that pic just wait and watch and yaa ridz is sleeping while rahul is enjoying choco ice cream and atul is confused btw orange and strawberry flavourROFL...
<font color="#000000">oye, dnt be sooo harsh on the poor soul...two yrs isnt a small tym.....Cry...let him see the pic... i ll bribe you with watver u want.....LOL.... lol atul n rahul bhi na.......LOLLOL

rahul is saying that you shouldnt say anything to his broROFL you see he is quite protective...and i arent being hard puri ridz uski hai...pic ka kiya karay gaLOL

</font>

ar meet would be the most difficult part for me!! *sight* <font color="#000000">oh...i understand ... bt m sure u ll cum up with flying colours.......WinkBig smile

i hope soo i can do that too.

</font>
no thanks btw friendzEmbarrassed

love maleehaHeart

p.s: i loved that line too i was all the time repeating it and my sis was like shut upROFL
i wonder which five years old say these line except for armaanEmbarrassed
<font color="#000000">
oh yeah...armaan is no doubt special bt i can see sum1 being gaga over him.......D'oh

*again blush* *again blush* *again blush* i m in armaan land nowBlushing

</font>
p.s.s: karna para yaar karna para tym par warna i know you ppl very wellROFL
and i know you you can burn my ff anytimeLOL

<font color="#000000">chalo gud u remember dat i can burn ur FF......LOLLOL bt u saved this tym......AngryLOL

really i have saved it!!! *yaay dancing on one foot again* quick update really worksWink

LOL

</font>i wasnt angry at you was i?????Confused        <font color="#000000">arre, i meant abt dat scrap in which u wrote u wnt sleep till i comment ...lol....

that was for fun...but still i got the comment afterwardEmbarrassed

</font>

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ethereal-Path

Chocolate...

IF-Rockerz

Chocolate...

Posted: 21 May 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
mal
update kariyo
nahi hota ab aur intazar

funkybratz

funkybratz

IF-Dazzler

funkybratz

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
gosh...finally i came...i just finished this part right now and i m ready to update it Smile
...thank to all those people who clicked the like button and comment on the last part...i was almost flying on the sky after reading themSmile...and i replied to everyone there who commentedSmile
vinz...see here is your part...you give me soo much time yesterday that i almost ended up writing the starting paragraphROFL...and now it your turn to comment vinzzi...Embarrassed...
ritu di...i think I'll have to go with the one i found yesterday because finding something like armaan is tooo much difficult...i really for once thought to change the description of the baby... Embarrassed
habzii...i m missing you soo much and yor comment too which you will post here but i dont know whenWink ..
nikki now are you happy to have a part???Wink
so here is the part guys do read it and comment on it...comment are really necessary...well i feel this part is a bit boring i dont know why but i think sooConfused..but please bare this part for me people...and do comment please.Smile

note people: ummm...well my papers are starting from 1 june soo...looking at the datesheet yesterday i almost thought to kill my self...the gaps are nowhere...and i could feel myself failing with high colors...and i dont want that sooo please friends and those who love this ff...please give me some time i need to study really hard its 12th you see...cant damage my career...soo i dont know when i m going to update...i thought to give you all a full regular update everyday but then i couldn't do that too really need to study hardConfused i will update if i find the time to write something for you guys and YES PART 5 WILL TELL WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED WITH RIDHIMMA...give me sometime and please please please pray for me that i do well in papers and wish me good luckSmile Embarrassed Embarrassed

"soo did you liked my room?" armaan asked the baby in his arms'he didn't know why but right now he was feeling everything was complete, leaving the almost sleepy baby on the bed he kept the milk bottles on the side table and saw ariha staring at him.

"What!! Did I do anything wrong?" Seeing the way baby was staring, he bet that she was angry' "God these kids are soo bossy" he sighted

Turning around he went toward his cupboard and opened it "okay princess see I m keeping your pampers here!! I don't want anyone to know that I change your diaper...you see image affects!! this should remain a secret between princess and me, got it?" he said twisting his nose and pouting his lips. Where as looking at him ariha chuckled and clapped.

Placing himself on the bed next to the baby, he stared at her while she returned his stare, stretching himself on the bed he again saw ariha keeping her head on his chest'this was soo strange for him, he cant recall the day when rohan use to do the same, while ariha whenever sees him, she try to keep herself on him as if telling him that she always wanted to stay near him and be with him, like now her head was placed on his chest.

He placed his hand on her head, ruffling her hairs and then his hands stopped remembering the letter again, he dragged it out of his pocket and read it again'he didn't knew this woman, no one in his family knew anyone whose name was ridhimma, then why she left the baby here? And after reading the letter again and again he was sure that she didn't knew them also, because according to this letter she is leaving the baby with some strangers, about whom she have learnt nothing but there sir name.

His eyes moved towards the baby in his lap and saw that the baby who till now had replaced her head from his chest and was watching him too intensely.

"Mom mom" she said as if asking him a question. He saw her questioning look and didn't know how to answer her! But he felt like he was the only one to answer her whether he like it or not.

"Hey princess mom mom will be here with you always we will bring her" "and now see what I found in this letter that my princes name is ariha" "see we have the same smile and now we share the first letter of our name too" he looked at her smiling to him as he did the same. Placing her on his stomach he slightly tickled her as she almost jumped up laughing

"Hey'hey ariha princess don't shout everyone will come here and I don't want anyone to disturb us'you see these are our private moments" tickling again he said as she shouted laughing

"Dadddaaa" laughing and jumping on his stomach she said.

"Aooww princess you are too strong my stomach hurts now" starting to tickle again, he kept her on the bed.

"Dadddaaa" she again shouted demanding for something

"Hey princess now what you want. You broke my stomach I m not allowing you sit on it now" armaan
pouted keeping his head near her, as she tried to snatch someone his front hairs.

"Don't do that I hope you don't want your friend or what you call dada to go bald" putting a hand on his hairs he dragged them backward so that the baby couldn't catch them.

"Dadda" she pointed out trying to tell him something but he was busy adjusting his hairs'

"Dadddaaa" almost crying she tried to gain armaan attention as he suddenly turned facing her.

She was crying'his princess was crying and something told him that it was because of him, a sheen of tears were formed in his eyes too, he didn't knew what to do?? He was soo busy adjusting his hairs saving them from her hands that he didn't listened to her' he saw big thick tears rolling from her eyes and something pricked him as if someone telling him'a girl voice boomed in his ear'it was her voice how can he forget that it was her voice??? He waited to hear her voice from last two years and suddenly from nowhere because of this baby'his princess he can hear her...

"BABY" he sighted looking for her.

"This is not right armaan you should take care of her, she should be more important to you right now" the voice said and then from nowhere it was gone.

He turned his head from left to right looking everywhere to find the owner of the voice'and then he saw the baby crying and that too with hiccup.

His tear left his eyes too, he himself started crying'he didn't knew why but right now he felt that this baby was something too important for him..Maybe too important than his own family, his friends, his love once and his own life!

"don't cry princess, dadda is always there for you" he took hold of her in his arms and got out of the bed, taking a bottle of milk he went towards the joint gallery on his room. Standing there he saw the green garden of his own house and then saw the little rabbits, which were rohan's pets.

He still remembers that he just brought two rabbits for rohan on his 4th birthday and now that two have formed a whole family. According to rohan there is one "papa rabbi" one "mamma rabbi" one "big not soo good brother rabbi" two "sweet flower sissy rabbi" and they last one "baby rasho rabbi" they have laughed there head off when rohan told them these name but then muskaan was the one to say that even rabbit have family soo they can have names too.

Still smiling at the memories which had gone so far from him that now he doesn't even remember any of them correctly'he saw the baby in his arms which was now busy drinking the milk from her bottle through his hands he sighted. "something is going to change now" looking at her he said not questioning himself nor ariha but saying it as a statement a final statement and then he saw ariha moving a little and raising her eyebrows asking him to repeat his sentence.

"Armaan malik never repeats what he says princess" he chuckled as he saw her giving him a look that meant "dadda I hate you for not repeating it"

"Ohkay I said something is going to change now happy?" And now he was totally sure that something is actually going to change'if a little girl can force him to repeat his sentence just by an eye contact then she can do a lot of things'and he was ready for it.

Sitting in the gallery for last half an hour he didn't knew when he himself dozed off, he was here to make her stop crying which she did when she got in his arms. He looked at her as she was now in her dream land and then slowly without disturbing her he got up.

Putting a pillow next to her, he kept himself on the other side. The milk bottle was kept next to him, he dragged the quilt above him and her, bringing her close to his heart he took the light controlling remote and closed all the light and drifted himself toward sleep. When he felt her snuggling more into him, he looked down a bit and saw her sleeping with a smile' a beautiful smile. He sighted looking at her smiling to himself and slept.

Trying to get up she almost fell down again, as her foot had hurted badly she was crying from the time those men had pushed her or almost thrown her on the dark side of the road. She again tried to get up but then her leg didn't helped and she fell down again. She sighted "I have to spend this night here. I don't have any choice, I can't get up" she said to herself crying really hard.

"what's wrong with you child?" an old woman asked, she was watching ridhimma for awhile now and not controlling at her mother like emotion she now went towards her to ask if she needed any help.

How she wished she could answer her that what's wrong with her'but what will she answer that "she is such a low emotion woman that she left her own child, her one blood with a strange family, because she thinks she cant provide her with better future though it was true she cant provide her a good future but she can provide her love and care and these were the essential things for which a child crave for, what if the family don't love her the way she loved her baby?? What if the family had thrown her out on a street or given her to some orphanage??" "What will be those people doing with her baby right now?" tears rolled out from her eyes as she continued to look at that old lady.

She tried to get up because she felt that it was bad for her to keep on sitting while the lady almost her mother age was standing'but she fell down again. Her foot was bleeding badly too badly, her clothes almost torn from every place and her duppatta!! She couldn't find that it was no where near her sight.

She dragged her body on the road trying to find her duppatta, that little piece of cloth which can hide her flesh from people eyes but again she failed ... She failed to find it, she failed'she failed in everything, everything in life from her childhood she failed in getting proper love and care from those people who brought her in this world, she failed in getting the best education through which she can find who she was, she failed in finding her love.

From childhood she have learnt from that orphanage woman that

"there is always a prince hiding behind the trees watching his princess smiling, singing and dancing and when he see that his princess is in danger or someone is trying to steel her smile he jumps out from his hiding place and beats that man black and blue and take his princess with him forever"

But where was her prince he isn't anywhere there when she wants him, she never found him, she even failed to find him and then her biggest failure was that she couldn't provide her daughter with the best thing, thing which she never got during her childhood'and to provide her with those things she gave her daughter to some strangers..She lost her daughter too and now she can't go and bring her back...She failed in everything. EVERYTHING.

"What is wrong with you my child?" the woman spoke again, lost in thought she didn't remember that there was someone standing and watching her "can I help you?"

"I can't stand my foot hurts can you help me stand?" ridhimma finally said she didn't knew what to say and how to say but right now what ever she said it was true she cant stand her foot was really hurting and right now in this situation all she needed was to stand and runaway to her baby where she can feel nothing but love. Her heart was crying a lot and her eyes were supporting her heart right now tears where passing trough her eyes like a tap of running water.

"oh! Yes wait!" the old lady tried to pull ridhimma on her feet, putting her energy together she helped ridhimma get on her feet and then sighted "why are you crying my child is there something I can help you in?"

"I want t'" she couldn't complete her sentence she wanted to tell this woman that she wanted to go back to her daughter but before saying that she heard someone shout

"Oh mom!! I m done with my night jogging come lets go home" he almost breathed out looking at his mom as someone else followed him to from behind.

"Mom'huh'your son run faster then I can imaging" controlling his breathe she said "abhi I wont have any race with you next time" she sighted again.

"Oh ho abhimanyu and nikita modi both of you quite" "and see this woman here needs our help" the old woman said which according to ridhimma was their mom. "sorry child see this is my son and this is my daughter in law don't they make a cute couple" the woman continued as if she didn't saw the disgusting look at there faces.

"Mom lets move out of here" "and why are you touching her remove your hands!" abhi said ordering his mom.

"But son..."

"What mom I know these types of woman they make places in people heart at first sight and then rob them." Abhi said looking directly into ridhimma's eye while Nikki smirked

"Totally correct these women aren't to be trusted mom, lets move" Nikki continued almost talking in the same way as her husband was.

"I M NOT LIKE THAT" it was too much, it was true that she looked like those woman right now but she wasn't like that at all, she cant think of robbing someone like the way they are speaking.

"OH SHUT UP WE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING WRONG GOT THAT!!! ATLEAST YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL TO MY HUSBAND THAT HE DIDN'T CALLED YOU ANYTHING ELSE THEN A ROBBER'BECAUSE LOOKING AT YOU RIGHT NOW I CAN SAY THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE KIND WHO SELL THEIR BODY FOR MONEY TO ANYONE WHO PAID MORE THEN YOU REQUIRED!!"

"SHUT UP!! GOT THAT" "CONTROL YOUR TOUNGE!! AND DON'T SAY ABOUT ME WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW OR ELSE I WONT SPARE YOUR KNIFE LIKE TOUNGE AT ALL YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT ME AND MY CHARACTER LIKE THAT" her tears were far gone now, as anger took place in her eyes this was getting too much and now if this little tiny woman said something else she would not spare her!!

"Oh Nikki come on lets move you shouldn't waste your time at these place with these "type" of people." Controlling his wife he pulled her toward the car, making her sit at the back, he again came to take his mother, who was now feeling miserably embraced by scene that took place a while ago.

"come mum lets go or your daughter will eat this woman" he said giving a side glance to ridhimma and again making a look as if saying "pathetic people"

Taking his mum with him he almost whispered "bloody s**ts!!" and he knew that she have heard him as he could hear her sobbing or almost crying with hiccups.

Moving toward the dark side of the road she tried to find her almost lost duppatta but couldn't. Her steps moved toward the dirty public washroom, entering it she almost felt her nose burnt with the kind of smell this place was filled with. She moved toward the cubicle and closed the door feeling her back on the door and something in her stomach, she didn't knew what to do and then suddenly from nowhere she puked.

Changing into the green dress she found inside the cubicle she can out almost feeling clean and tidy, they dirt from her body was almost gone as she tried to dust it with her torn shirt. It was her luck that someone forgot there dress here because if it wasn't there she wouldn't have moved out of that cubicle.

Thanks to those men who tried to take her advantage her previous dress was all torn into several pieces from the shoulder side, from the back showing her bar strap, and a bit from front too. And the shalwar was too in a bad state a state which she even can't explain!

Washing her face with the water she looked at her self, they tears where still moving from her eyes to her cheek and then ending on her dress. She wasn't like this at all she was never the one who cried this much. In the orphanage she was totally different fearless and happy go lucky girl, smiling like there wasn't anything else to do, playing with the kids, making and helping her mother like aunt in food stuff. Dancing and roaming around here and there.

But now at the age of 26 she was totally different, her smile was long gone there was nothing which can make her smile the same way she smiled when she was 23, she was scared of these people who roam around her, she was scared from there remarks about her, how those people think about her effected her in every kind of way!"

When ariha wasn't born everything was almost near to be fine, she was trying to make her life the way she wanted, but her pregnancy news came as a shock!! To her and those people remark hurt her in an extreme way'she even thought to abort this child her baby, but something stopped her, something told her that this baby would be always safe and will stay protected by these people eyes.

Those nine months were terrible, she didn't even have money to buy herself things she craved for, thing which her child will need after her birth, even she didn't had money for her medicine too.
And after ariha everything turned more evil her little angel was called "an unwanted child" "child without her dad" "a child with bad and dirty genes" first it hurt her to listen to these people but slowly slowly when she knew they wont stop she ignored these comments.

The child was her life now but to make her child live her life she did everything dropping her child at her neighbor's place she went to find work, her work time wasn't fix at all and working at a call center was a risk people looked at her in a dirty way and night shifts where terrible.

Little did she know that the place she was working was about to close and that to without any notice, this news came as a shock for her!! She worked here for almost 10 months and suddenly the place was closed and after that day she tried to find works everywhere but couldn't, leaving her with no choice she took the drastic decision to drop her child at some strangers house.

Dragging herself toward the sea she looked at the deep blue sea which was soon going to be her home. She didn't know what to do? All she remembers was that her little one year old daughter now belongs to some strange family. she had no choice left she had to leave her because even she and god know that she can't stay with her what will she do with her?? She can't give her anything from food to clothes and neither a bright future nor beautiful memories to cherish.

"You remember that'ummm'I don't know her name'I guess...Yeah you remember jenny??" atul asked licking his third ice cream, which would soon melt if he didn't finished it.

They where sitting here from quite awhile now and were talking about anything they feel like brothers timeout was fun!!

"Of course I remember her she was one on the hottest girlfriend I ever had!!" "But she liked bhai more." He sighted trying to make it sound that it hurt her to remember her confession that she was obsessed with his bhai.

"Hahah!!! She tried to kiss bhai you know that" controlling his laughter he saw rahul looking at him amazed by the sudden truth!

"No way!!! Bhai never told me that'omg bhai hided this thing form me that my ex-girlfriend tried to kiss him???"

"He thought that he will hurt you" atul again said.

"Soo what happened did he kissed her or broke her dream?" curiosity took over him, he was amazed by his brother that how he ignored those READY-TO-DIE-FOR- HIM-GIRLS.

"What you think man? Licking his orange ice cream he asked.

"I think he didn't kissed"

"Pat on your back boy!! As always you are correct" laughing atul answered rahul who was just staring

"actually bhai told her that he is one woman man and the pushed her hard'she stumbled and fell down and then bhai was like I m soo sorry I hurted you and your feeling and then left that girl on her ass" atul laughed as if the scene was going in front of him and soon from no where rahul joined in

"I don't know how bhai do that hahah" rahul said while trying to control him.

"Ohkay my ice cream is finished you want more?" Getting up from the rock he moved towards the ice cream man.

Where as rahul shouted "oh yeah I'll have chocolate one my son's favorite" he giggled remembering his son eating an ice cream and destroying his clothes

"soo which one should I take'umm'orange or strawberry'I guess orange is better but I had it just now'well I'll try strawberry'but what if the flavor isn't good and I ended up destroying my mouth flavor too'I guess orange will do good then If I want this flavor on my tongue to remain'but we should take risk sometime right??!!...I'll go for'" atul was too confused himself, talking to himself he didn't know what should he eat now and to help him the ice cream man didn't let him continue and dragged himself into atul's self argument.

"sir why don't you try this one it orange and strawberry mix it one of our famous ice cream you should go a head and try it." Staring at atul almost pleading him to buy it he said hoping that this confused man in front of him would pay attention to his plea.

"Oh ho you should have told me that before na!! I changed my mind now'sorry man but I'll take vanilla and chocolate now'I hope you understand I m really sorry buddy I will try this flavor later." Handling him some money he took the ice cream and went towards rahul who eyes were fixed on the water.

"Here man" directing rahul his ice cream he placed himself on the rock again when his eye moved on someone'a girl standing at the corner of the road far away from them.

"What took you soo long?" hearing rahul his eyes moved toward him and left that object which was gaining his attention awhile a go.

"oh nothing I was confused with the flavor you see" his eyes again moved toward the girl who was standing like a dead body'her eyes were on the deep water below her feet'he didn't know but he felt something dangerous coming. But he couldn't see her face; the light there was soo dim that it could only help him figure out that she was a girl

"Oh as always I don't know when you will learn to choose the flavor you want to eat." Rahul said taking out the picture of ridhimma and looked at her.

Atul too moved his eyes on that picture and continued staring "what was this woman doing in that room man?" his eyes again moved toward that figure how was standing like she have no life "is it a statue?" he asked himself.

"ahh'man I don't know that once we find her and everything gets solved with her and that little baby I will ask her about it!"

"Ooo'the way you asked that tea stand owner about her?" atul questioned while continuing to see ridhimma picture.

"No she is a woman" "and malik never'I say never hurt a woman physically." Atul saw the glint in his brother eyes and smiled, they where proud to be a malik and their eyes showed it to people.

The wind was stronger and colder then they have told in the forecast of today, they both got up from the big rock which was acting like their sofa and started to move toward the car when the wind got stronger and with that wind rahul lost his balance, trying to place his foot on the right path he opened his hand which was till now holding the picture of ridhimma and then without informing them the picture left his hand and with the wind went toward the water, rahul tried to hold that picture but again stumbled when atul held him and positioned him at the right place.

Atul jumped and ran toward the picture but it was late, the picture had gone in the water away from them and away from the baby!! But one thing made atul relax first his brother was safe, because if rahul tried to hold that picture he would have fallen down and would have died and other thing was that now not only him but even anjali, muskaan and rahul knows how ridhimma looks and with their help he can find her!!

They move toward the car silently feeling bad for the little baby at their home, the picture was the only thing which they can show to the baby and tell her that she was her mum.

"Oh god I m soo sorry" rahul sighted holding his head in his hands.

"Come on man at least you are safe" atul said trying to make rahul look at the positive side.

"But that was her mom atul what I will say to that girl living with us that I lost her mother picture because I wanted to save myself!!" rahul knew how it feels to know that you have no mom.

"see you saw ridhimma picture I saw her picture our very dear wives saw her picture and I know that we cant forget the face of the woman who left her daughter with us without informing us."

Rahul looked at atul and continued to do that as if he said something too bad "god'atul you are soo intelligent bro I never thought that wow'yup that true'we can find her still" his brother have actually got some brain.

They move toward the car and sat'talking to eachother and buying themselves another ice cream they started the car and at slow speed they moved their car on the road.

well this was it till now!! hopefully i'll try to update soon but having exams on my back that cant be possible...but i will try to do that..and please pray for me and wish me good-luckSmile sooo now comment time and i need them...

p.s: vinz see i told you atul and rahul were busy eating ice creamROFL and then i also told you i wont let armaan see her picture.Evil Smile now dont get angry and don't burn my ff.Embarrassed
love you all.
maleehaHeart

Edited by funkybratz - 06 May 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthikashjennyrheakirtarprerna27navtinderarddimaAnokheeDEE2803sam19_2009ankita_gsweety7395In3ffable_lOv3corneliarepercussionzesty.mesisgeo-Khushboo-ammyridzyfanSweet_AshumCaramel_21Sujata77kshanikaamansibhartiscorpio95Kamal_23crazy_4_karanRadiantTreasuretopsyturvy23Iqbal Neha1cutiepreetmoonlight2630dhruvikaluvsKSGpriyankifri42911unknown.princess52AR_LOVER-Prithi-kweetrockstarjanu1610arshluver_15sammy4uzhasan2barysameera_12aanchal_cnidha1983kooliioEthereal-Path.:.MONA.:.swetha10MeghzzNorzcant.be.assed.KaSh-Maneet-FanMedha.-AviatoR-

Ethereal-Path

IF-Sizzlerz

Ethereal-Path

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
*Edited*

Hey Mallu  Hug

See, i fulfilled ur Wish finally  ... m the first to comment ...
Yippeee..! ! Dancing
Ab mujhe baksh dena meri ma...ROFL...

See coz of ME u updated on tym ...  tujhe toh khush hona chahiye ki mene tujhe time de diya..LOL...
Par as usual me tere shaitaani dimaag se kya expect kar sakti thi ... AngryLOL.. tune after all,  armaan ko pic nae dekhne di na... infact tune toh pic hi ghumwa di.... tujhe bhi tabhi storm lani thi kya ?... n btw, i th8 atul n rahul will find ridz but NO .. ! tune woh bhi nae hone diya...
Sweetheart just tel me ki me tujhe kahan aur kab maarne aaon ?.....Angry.. Man I cant believe it u did this finally..........AngryCry

Mujhe ek baat bata tujhe kya prob h in dono se.. kyn AR k piche padi h.... ROFL.. chain se jeene dena na unhe bhi and humein bhi........ROFL

On a serious note, the part was very well written yaar .. pata nae tere TB me aise khyal kahan se aate hain... ROFL... tu rent par toh nae leti na?.....ROFL

U knw i simply lovd armaan and ariha's moments ... they were soo touching and soothing ... a heal to the wound u gave us cz of AR's condition.......LOLEmbarrassed

Btw, dono ke naam ke 2 letters same h not one... Wink....totally luvd Armaan's caring nature for the baby.... It was like a memorable clip frm their life....

The way u explained every scene.. i cud as usual picturesque it... the feelings seemd soo infectious dat i was fully drown in the story.... hats off yaar......

I soo hate Abhi n Niki for passing such comments for a girl ... Arrogant jerks n rich brats..!Angry... i mean c'mon dey got to hav some respect for others even if they rnt of their class.....

Man ridz condition made me cry yaar ... she's sooo helpless ... first of all, cruel games of fate throughout her life ... den she left her daughter - the only purpose of her life..  den such comments frm ppl ... such a vulnerable condition it is yaar..!! I mean if she's thinking of dying den she cant be blamed coz baar baar marne se acha toh ye h ek baar me hi sab khatam ho jaaye ... she was sooo damn helpless since before yet throughout the life she has acted bold bt den agn n agn same thing ... i mean she tries to be happy with wat she has bt she loses that even......ppl say women are strong hearted at conditions like this but kitna karegi yaar after all , she is a human for god sake ... she isnt stone hearted .......i really want her to get happiness now... bahut ho gaya uske saath yaar ... she deserves each n every bit of happiness around her......plz mallu do sumthng ..........Cry

I know m getting soo senti over it but i cant help my freaking emotions in coming out..........LOL.. yaar, tu apne TB ko ab sahi track par la warna trust me , m gonna put a morcha here claiming "Get AR together " and "have some pity on dem".....tu itni zaalim ban gayi yaar..........ROFL

btw, if ur chinese brain doesnt work properly na den tel me coz as promisd m really gonna put it up in museum..........ROFL

Hey, dnt worry the part wasnt boring infact it was interesting as soo much happend in a single part .. bt i guess ur idiot brain wud never understand it.......LOL

Aur Study hard for examz  .. best of luck.. ! Thumbs Up.. wana see you on top for a change........WinkLOL .. update can definitely wait bt den try posting PART 5 before coz i cant handle my curiosity..........ROFL

Thanx 4 d pm jiski is baar mujhe jaroorat nae padi.....LOL

Luv ya soo much
Ur Vinzi  Heart

Edited by coolvini4u - 22 May 2010 at 8:33pm

funkybratz

Iqbal Neha1

IF-Dazzler

Iqbal Neha1

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
amazing part
armaan and arihas scenes were beautifully potrayed i really liked the way the baby got armaan to repeat wat he said, and the way he was taking care of her was really nice.atul and rahul scenes were really good i really enjoyed the way they both were remembering past moments.poor ridz i really hated the way abhi and nikki called ridz charachterless, cant beleive rahul lost da picture no their is defiantly no chance that armaan will see the picture.

funkybratz

dhruvikaluvsKSG

IF-Dazzler

dhruvikaluvsKSG

Posted: 22 May 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
awesome part
loved Armaan n Ariha moments
so cuteeeeee
feel bad for Ridzz
thx for pm

all the best for ur examss