loved it

thanks dear!!
i loved it too😆
love maleeha.😊
funkybratz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_19_luv

maheela

m so upset with u yaar. who told u to make such an awesome ff. uski toh khair nahi. grrrrrrrr this ff is always on my mind. its just too fab. awwwww armaan and ariha were just too too too cute. jadli update karyaar warna mai maar jaoongi wait karte karte. aur zyada wait karna para toh phir mai teri bhi hell mein placement ki booking karloongi. yaar wat do i tell u i just love this ff a lot. get AR together fast and man reveal all the secrets in the story. can't wait. update soon buddy.

luv ya

niks=P

hey nikki!!
well dont get upset nobody told me to write this ff just came up with an idea...it make me feel soo..ooo...that this ff is on your mind😆...yaa after all it armaan and ariha we are talking about they have to be cute...oh ho!!! dont die and pleas edont book my place in hell...i m fine with heaven too really😆 uff...if i get ar together then i wouldnt be able to drag this ff...and secrets hmmm...leave it like that i m happy that they arent opened yet!😊...
will try to update soon!
love maleeha❤️
funkybratz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushi1987

oh my god that was a very touching update..... really babies can turn the time on for every person.

please update me Pm me...

Sush

hehe....is this comment directly from your heart?...i felt soo...
yup i have loadz of baby cousins at my home and they are just mood turners..so i kept a baby here too.
will update soon..
and pm soon too.
love maleeha😊
funkybratz thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess52

malleee a pat on ur back

it wasss the best part seriouslly

i just loved it....the wy first rahul handled the tht stupid guy n tehn atul rahul momnet tht was really sweeet

n rahul n armaan scene was really goood ...

n the bets part was teh baby one awwww i felt like kissing bot thteee angels

n heyyyyyyyyyyyyy thnks laot for detetcing thsi spart to me it means alot to me i feel specail thnks alot

plz plzzz update sooon.....

tho i will read after 20 dayz i guessss

i love u alot n will miss y aloadz

seee u soon malle

ur habzy

habzi finally you commented..
thanks for the pat on my back...it was to strong my back is paining now🤣
even i feel soo...this was the best part ever i guess up till now.
that guy was too stupid and rahul knew the best way to handle him😆
aww...i love that scene too that was the best cute flashback scene..

haha..you can kiss them in imagination not here😆
you are alway special habzi...and yaa...apna thanks apnay pass he rakho.i dont need it.
will try to update soon
awww...i know you will read after almost 20 days😔
love you toooo habzi!! and miss you tooo..
be back soon.
ur's malleee
😊
funkybratz thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashjenny

awwww.................... dat was shoooooooooooooooo

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! simply loved it.......................

will be waiting dear plz plz cont soooooon!!

thanks
        vinita😊

thanks vinita for liking the part!!1
and loving it😊...
sure will update soon.
love maleeha❤️
funkybratz thumbnail

Originally posted by: desire_20

heyyy great part... loved the armaan ariha bonding... continue soon

thanks for liking the part...and the bonding too.
will continue soon dear!
love maleeha.😊
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: funkybratz

Hey vinz!!          Hey mallu 🤗

whats up??      ceiling......🤣...wat abt u?...😉🤣

😆 no chatting here!!...yaa...yaa i dedicated it to you...well i want you to be the first one next time😆...      
yeah, i will definitely be the first one next time ...until n unless m nt offlyn ........😆...well, chatting here isnt a bad idea .......😉
yeh dont dance your move are dangerous🤣 they can kill people who are reading this ff...
 hehe ...i knw mera dance sabki chutti kar deta h.......🤣 ... bt dnt worry me kisi ko maar kar marne k mood me nae hun.... waise , since u r safe after seeing my moves , m sure den others must be enjoying it.........😆😆😆

well dont worry i m feeling like dancing too...with one foot😆...
dnt even dare too coz den meri fees bad jayegi as i ll have to treat both of ur legs den.......😆

*hug returned* *hug returned*🤗...lol...i made that part to make you all cry*evil smile* 😈...but i loved this part tooo....i really dont know how i wrote armaan and ariha moment!!!*sight* mehnat ka kaam tha yaar mat poucho😊
bt seriously i luvd their moments....really cute ...i was in awe of dem......😳

hehehe...you see that me i have to make armaan perfect that why i made the bonding perfect*cheeky grin*
oh ya, i can smell some armaan obsession here......😉😆😆

i didnt knew anything what she should call him and looking at the situation dada seemed perfect tou i put that here...but seriously wen i wrote this part i was myself like "awww...this is hell cute"😊....
indeed its damn cute ... n dat tooo frm such a small child....☺️

no way i wont allow armaan to see that pic just wait and watch and yaa ridz is sleeping while rahul is enjoying choco ice cream and atul is confused btw orange and strawberry flavour🤣...
oye, dnt be sooo harsh on the poor soul...two yrs isnt a small tym.....😭...let him see the pic... i ll bribe you with watver u want.....😆.... lol atul n rahul bhi na.......😆😆

ar meet would be the most difficult part for me!! *sight*  oh...i understand ... bt m sure u ll cum up with flying colours.......😉😃

no thanks btw friendz😳

love maleeha❤️

p.s: i loved that line too i was all the time repeating it and my sis was like shut up🤣
i wonder which five years old say these line except for armaan😳

oh yeah...armaan is no doubt special bt i can see sum1 being gaga over him.......

p.s.s: karna para yaar karna para tym par warna i know you ppl very well🤣
and i know you you can burn my ff anytime😆

chalo gud u remember dat i can burn ur FF......😆😆 bt u saved this tym......😡😆😆

i wasnt angry at you was i?????😕         arre, i meant abt dat scrap in which u wrote u wnt sleep till i comment ...lol....

funkybratz thumbnail

Originally posted by: janu1610

<div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Maleeha u know what, part was awesome ........
I know he is great guy thats why he is loved by all.
Armaan as a father i bet .He would be the best......how comfortable he is with his Angel...........his Ariha...........
yaar Armaan jaisa to koi hai hi nahi to Ariha ki pics .i got few just have a look ,.....................
</font>
</font></div><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5"></font></font></p><div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff">
</font></div><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Innocent Baby Girl</font></font></p><div align="center"><font color="#ff00ff">
</font></div><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5"></font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Chubby Face</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Baby Angel</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Little Girl</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5"></font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Sweet baby girl</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5"></font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Sweet baby</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">Praying Girl...</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">hope tum ko koi pasand aa jaye.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">thanks for pm.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">sorry for late comments.</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">loads of love</font></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff00ff"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="5">ritu</font></font>
</p>

i loved all the pics di❤️
seriously they are the best!!!

thanks for liking the part di!!
yes i agree with you armaan as a father will be the best...and i love you for noting that how comfortable ariha was with him😊
heheh...i checked them di...even i couldnt find armaan jaisa koi..😆.