Fan Fictions

and fate brought us together! NEW THREAD (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 156

funkybratz

IF-Dazzler

funkybratz

Posted: 15 May 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

hey nice updates....sorry for late reply...had been hell busy with other stuff....OMG so that is armaan's baby...i cant wait to find out what happend between AR which made ridz leave the baby on their door step...cant wait to read how arman will react finding the baby that look so much like him..cant wait to find out all the lil secrets u have for us...thankx 4 the pm and update soon..
HeartMONA

thanks for liking the part wait and see more secret revealed. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "and fate brought us together! NEW THREAD (Page 17)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chocolate...

IF-Rockerz

Chocolate...

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
yaar update plz
i wanna read more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

funkybratz

-ArohaAngel-

IF-Sizzlerz

-ArohaAngel-

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
awwwwww i just read all of it...its great hun, please continue soon and do PM me....its a very nice and interesting concept...im already hooked..

sammy.

funkybratz

funkybratz

IF-Dazzler

funkybratz

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_19_luv

yaar update plz
i wanna read more

i guess you will get an update toniht or may be before!!
aww sorry for making you wait!! Embarrassed

funkybratz

IF-Dazzler

funkybratz

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aRohAAnGeL

awwwwww i just read all of it...its great hun, please continue soon and do PM me....its a very nice and interesting concept...im already hooked..
</div>

<div>

sammy.

hey sammy thanks for liking the ff...
yaaa...yaaa...will be continuinh soon yaar ..and pm hmmm i will surely pm you wen i wrote the next part....stay hooked alway with this ff your comments makes my day!!
Big smile
love maleeha! Embarrassed

kashjenny

kashjenny

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 3:58am | IP Logged

hey wow!!

amazing concept.......... i must say ur a fabulous writer

plz add me to ur pm list........

do continue soon....

will be waitingThumbs Up

funkybratz

funkybratz

IF-Dazzler

funkybratz

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashjenny

hey wow!!

amazing concept.......... i must say ur a fabulous writer

plz add me to ur pm list........

do continue soon....

will be waitingThumbs Up

hey!!
thanks for liking or loving the concept Wink ...
and complimenting me...hehehe...
sure will update soon! Embarrassed
and pm... hmm you added in my pm list??? Confused
if yes then surely will pm you
love maleeha Embarrassed

funkybratz

IF-Dazzler

funkybratz

Posted: 18 May 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
hey people!!... i m back with another part...well actually i m too happy after writing this part i don't know why myself...you just read i hope it make you smile too...those people who were waiting for that "BIG MOMENT" armaan and ariha moment would i guess like the part...i tried to do alot to do Justice but now it depends on you guys how you like it...heheh...

ridhimma lovers sorry no ridhimma in this part at all except her name but the next one will have her!!!

thanks for commenting guys i really loved them thank you so muchSmile and i tried to reply everyone this time...sorry if i by mistake left someone comment...and yess!! one more thing i need more comments this time i mean their are soo many people who click "like" button but then doesnt comment at all... i want you guys to comment in this part please...it really means alot...

hmmm soo this part is dedicated to all those people who turned a bit sen-ti after reading the last part on page 11...umm habzi, vinz and i guess ritu!! so this part belongs to you without any reasonLOL and those who were waiting for the update it belong to them too..please read and do comment!!Smile

Atul and rahul moved their car to every area where they could think ridhimma can be! Moving toward the dirty lane at this time of night was also a danger because they knew the type of people staring at them and their BMW where not looking kind and had something in their eyes through which they could see danger.

Moving out of the lane and parking the car in the corner atul and rahul both jumped out and went toward a tea stand. They didn't know what to do? But they have to find the mother of a child staying at their home.

"Have you seen this girl?" atul asked showing the picture of smiling ridhimma to the man. While rahul looked at his surrounding, everything at this place was dirty as hell!! People spitting at any place they found not caring that about the people in their surrounding'throwing bad word at each other as if complimenting'and the clothes they were wearing were like they haven't been washed for awhile now'and one of the worst thing he saw was a man touching a woman in the public where as people were laughing looking at there SO-CALLED-INTIMATE-MOMENT. Only he knew how he hated everything here.

He turned over to atul who was busy trying to gain the attention of the owner of that bloody tea stand, and he hated that too, the man wasn't even looking at their side and was busy watching the match going on the TV looking at atul who was himself looking hell tired he finally told

"I guess there is no use of standing here at this time of night" "and looks like these people are too busy to answer you soo lets move our butts out of here"

"Come on man rahul!! We are here to find this ridhimma we can't just wipe our butts out of here" atul said highly irritated with the way people were taking them here'he was a malik and people always looked them with respect because of their father and Armaan too and here they were treated like a piece of garbage and not just garbage but a garbage which can't even be recycled.

"Poke him once again and if he doesn't listen then we are off from here!!" rahul with a look of finality said.

"Hey bro have you seen this girl? Here or anywhere near?"Atul said again but the man didn't even turn to see him.

"let's do it my way!!" rahul went toward the man, standing next to him and held his collar tightly anger was burning in him they were standing for quite awhile now and still this man can't spare a minute for them!!

"LOOK MAN!! I GUESS YOU KNOW WE ARE STANDING HERE FOR SOMETIME NOW AND MY BROTHER IS NOT AN IDIOT WHO IS CONTINIOUSLY GIVING RESPECT TO YOU!! WE ARE HERE FOR A REASON AND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HELP TELL US WE WILL LEAVE!! BUT DON'T I SAY...DON'T LET US WASTE OUR TIME HERE'BECAUSE WITHIN FIVE SECOND YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY BRO I SWEAR I WOULD DRAG YOU ON STREET AND TAKE THIS BLOODY TEA STAND OF YOUR!! AND YES I WON'T CARE A BIT THAT HOW YOUR FAMILY WOULD SURVIVE AFTER I TAKE AWAY THIS STAND!!" rahul glared at the man who looked at him in horror, he was frightened and rahul saw that but all he wanted this man to answer them.

"NOW ANSWER HIM" rahul shouted once again leaving the collar of that big giant man and looked at atul who was amazed and had a slight smile on his face'he loved his brothers that why, because the care a lot about him and rahul was too close to him'Armaan was too but these last two year made Armaan go away from them he was distant and being the smallest in the family atul wanted someone to share his happiness and pain and then he found a good friend in rahul too although no one can replace Armaan but still rahul had his own place.

"have you seen her?" atul showed the picture again to the man as the man looked carefully and shook his head

"no..n..o..no sir haven't'I don't know her 'sorry sir but I can't help you find her'I never saw her" the man almost blabbered looking at atul and then rahul who was still glaring at him as if a hungry loin ready to pounce on its prey.

"GREAT FIRST YOU WATCH THIS GOOD-FOR-NOTHING-MATCH AND NOW YOU SAY YOU DIDN'T SAW HER!!! YOU COULD HAVE TOLD US THAT BEFORE TOO ATLEAST OUR TIME WOULD HAVE BEEN SAVED AND WE HAVE GONE SOMWHERE ELSE TO FIND HER!! BLOODY MAN..BLOODY PEOPLE'BLOODY PLACE MOVE FROM HERE ATUL WE DON'T DSERVE TO STAND AT SUCH A PLACE WHERE THERE IS NO HUMAN RESPECT" looking at the place again and moving from there, glaring the man for the last time he sat in the car where as atul took the driving seat this time.

"You shouldn't have shouted like that rahul I mean it was too rude don't you think?" atul question he knew rahul was too angry but at least he should think that even those people were human he shouldn't have shouted like that at all.

"Yaa I guess you are right but did you saw the way he was ignoring you I can't stand that you know this family is too important to me and I can do anything for you guys!!" he knew getting into argument was a waste of time and right now he didn't wanted that all he wanted was to find this ridhimma, go home and sleep next to his son and his wife'plus he also knew that atul was TO-GOOD-TO-BE-HUMAN and fighting with him was like fighting with nature and human rights and he didn't wanted atul to give him a lecture on human rights right now.

"Come on man don't go there!! I don't want to hear the same story again and again from you' we don't care about the fact that you are adopted got that all we know is you are our family, bhai and mine bro and because of you we have that lovely muskaan and adorable rohan" taking the next turn and looking at rahul he saw slight thin line of tear forming and he didn't wanted him to cry!!

"I know'I wish mom was here with me'god those people couldn't even found her dead body till the next five years'I don't know what would I have done if Annie mom hadn't accepted me as her son'i was the son of her maid atul still she and dad provided me with the same love as bhai'and bhai he is my everything I still don't understand how he allowed mom to share his side of love with me??" rahul almost burst out in tears he still remember the day as he entered the malik house not as a maid's son but as a member of their family, as a son of famous industrialist Billy malik and the most adorable woman Anaya malik and the brother of Armaan malik, although his day were filled with sadness because his mother died in a train accident still for his new family he tried to be happy and then as the days passed he accepted them the sad memories were taken over by new refreshing and happy ones.

"mom look I m five years old and rahul is also five years old soo don't cheat you have to love us equally right rahul"

"Right bhai"

"Rahul he is exactly of your age beta don't call him bhai if you don't want"

"Mum I love to call him bhai" "pleash let me call him bhai pleash"

This conversation was one of the most touching conversation of his life not because he was allowed to call Armaan bhai, but because the way Armaan almost ordered his mom to love them both equally and whenever he recalled this convo the respect for Armaan in his heart increases. It didn't matter to him that they were of same age the thing that mattered was that he found a big brother in Armaan.

"Rahul please leave it!! man acha see where are we want to have some BROTHER-TIME OUT-WITHOUT-WIVES?" aww how he almost waited for his brother timeout only he knew and now rahul sitting next to him he knew this night would be adventurous and would be loaded with fun

"Hmmm let go it been a long time at sea side" rahul said smiling his one of the most beloved smile.
Looking at the sea they parked the car getting out of it and went toward the ice cream man'how they love to eat ice cream while standing and looking at the sea only Armaan and they both knew.
BROTHER TIMEOUT was actually invented by Armaan when the three of them couldn't catch up with things due to studies and then when they have time they use to come at this place and had their fun discussing from news to rahul new girlfriend and atul human rights lecture with a dash of Armaan comedy how they love that time.

Eating the ice cream and taunting and making fun of each other they stood watching the wave clashing on the rocks.

"who can be in there?" he questioned himself again and again standing next to the room he thought to enter it.

"rohan doesn't use this room, and he is sleeping because muskaan is sleeping too and muskaan doesn't sleep until rohan enters his dreamland'atul and anjali doesn't have a baby then how the hell on earth I can hear a voice of a crying baby that too at around 1 45??" "I guess there is a thief who had dropped his baby here and then after robbing things from house he will take the baby with him!! Naah Armaan use your brain idiot'I guess john contracts is getting in my head"

He entered the room and the first thing he saw their was that the window of this room was wide open
"it won't be surprising if I found thief in this house" the sound of that crying baby was long finished when he entered the room, ignoring the bed which was kept in the far corner and the baby too'he moved toward the window.

Standing there and closing the window as the wind was almost cool he saw a woman clad in red dress standing on the road waiting for the car'nothing came into his mind and within a second he was shouting.

"Baby wait don't move I m coming'don't leave me please wait'I m coming there'STOP WAIT FOR ME BABY PLEASE WAIT" he shouted as the woman turned toward the window looking at him

"Talking to me? I guess" she almost shouted to make her voice reach him.

He registered her face in his mind as it didn't match the face he was actually finding. He didn't knew what to do looking at red dress he thought it was her!! But how could he forget that she never took that dress with her'and now that dress was hanging safely away from everyone one eyes in his cupboard.

Only one person in this house knew that he have a red dress which belongs to a lady and that was Anna, but being a nice and trustworthy servant she never told anyone about it!

There it was again a baby crying and this time much louder than expected they sound of those cries were as if the baby was scared, scared to hell and somewhere it hurts him to hear that voice.
He turned around and walked toward the baby bed and saw the most amazing and breathes taking sight in front of him.

There it was a baby sitting on the bed and almost looking like him'he ignored that looks factor right now and saw the baby stopped crying and looking at him as eagerly as he was looking at her!!

"Where the hell this baby came from?? Through that opened window??" "God Armaan what will you say to the people living at home? They don't know about the baby!! I guess? Between where did it came from?" he loudly questioned himself and then saw the baby crying again.

"Oh ho!! I made her cry!! Wait Armaan first take care of this baby and then think!!" he told himself

"hey princess" he said sitting next to her as she suddenly kept her head on his lap as if she knew him from a long time.

Armaan smiled to himself he loved kids and babies and right now looking at her he remembered rohan's childhood but he didn't did this whenever he was with him. Keeping a hand and moving it lightly on ariha's head he whispered "baby I guess we need a bathroom right now!!"

The one year old Ariha removed her head quickly away from him and stare at Armaan as if read to kill

"Wow girl look at your eye full of anger haan'But reality hurts you need a bathroom baby and let me guide this princess toward the bathroom" he held her in his arm as she chuckled loud enough to wake everyone in that house.

"shh quite everyone is sleeping and I don't want anyone to catch me taking you toward the bathroom" you see it will affect my image"

Getting inside the bathroom he dropped the baby in the tub as she continuously stared "ohkay princess now see I never did this before but now when I m doing it you have to help me ohkay??"

Looking at Armaan twisting his nose and telling her something as her momma use to do she clapped in joy, a joy of getting to know someone who was acting like her momma although her word weren't clear till now as she just had started to learn how to speak and right now the only thing coming in her mouth was "mom mom" as she spoke loudly.

"come on princess I m not your momma and listen if the water hurts you then you have to shout okay baby!!" even he was amazed by the way he was talking to this baby he never did that with rohan too'but looking at this baby he felt that she was his responsibility and no one else and another thing which amazed him that he can understand what she was saying otherwise understanding baby language was like learning Italian in a day!!

As they water hit the baby back she shouted in pleasure and within a second Armaan closed the water not caring that she was still dirty "omg I hurts you I m soo sorry" he saw Ariha giving him a look and the turned her face toward the shower which was throwing water on her awhile ago.
She looked at the pipe and then Armaan as Armaan looked at the pipe and then Ariha while she watched the pipe again and then saw Armaan; meanwhile Armaan looked at Ariha and then the pipe and within a second he saw thick tears rolling from his princess eyes

"Don't cry'hey don't cry...Ohkay I m opening the water again" he opened the water again and threw it on the back as she chuckled loudly again and then again Armaan closed the Luke water thinking of hurting her'and then again he heard her cry'opening the water again and this time hearing her chuckle he saw her face which was full of happiness

"Hell'she is enjoying this all the time and here I was thinking that I m hurting her!!" "aww she is soo cute princess"

As the word princess left his mouth Ariha turned her face toward Armaan who was smiling finally smiling after 2 years he was smiling and a true smile that can touch anyone heart.
Looking at him even the baby smiled

"Hey we share the same smile" Armaan said laughing at the coincidence and the baby chuckled loudly as if understanding the words Armaan said.

"Dadddaaa!!!" she pronounces it happily looking at the man with her.

"Hey baby!!"He hugged her and then took her out from the tub, leaving the bathroom, he walked toward the bed.

Keeping her on the bed he sighted and looks around to find something which he could make her wear. He moved toward the bag with was kept in the corner and saw a letter in it, holding the letter in his hand he kept it in his pocket and then moved his hand inside the bag'thanks to his stars he found a pamper and moved toward the baby who was enjoying playing with a small daffy duck soft toy.

He chuckled and forced her to wear that pamper which was a difficult task first because he didn't knew how to make her wear it and second she was kicking continuously which wasn't helping him at all.

Sitting on the bed as he saw her rubbing her eyes and opening her little mouth to yawn and then keeping her head on his lap as she did before she closed her eyes.

He kept his hand on her little head; touching her soft silky straight hairs and then rubbing he cheeks lightly he again watched her taking hold of his finger and then keeping it in her mouth, sucking it till she slept.

His hand moved on his own thighs when he remembered that letter which he got from that bag pushing his hand inside his half pants pocket as curiosity took over him he saw the letter opening it he read:

TO THE MALIK FAMILY!!
I know you all must be amazed to see this little baby out side your house, but I had no choice left but to leave my baby with you people. I have heard a lot about your family and knowing that the people of this family are good hearted and kind to others made me dropped my baby on your door step. Ariha that's her name, is only one year old, I have feed her before dropping her at your place but please provide her with warm milk and take care of her.

I really don't know what I m going to do without her, but I know one thing that I cant provide my baby girl with the things a child needed, I have kept my photo in this envelope please show that to Ariha when she gets old, I want her to know me.

Please take care of my baby and do keep her as your family member.

I would be thankful to you all.

Regards,
Ridhimma!!

Reading the letter he saw the almost sleeping baby and then the way his finger wrapped in between her lips he sighted this is strange a mother left her child with us a strange family about whom she doesn't know at all. What on earth are people up too now a day?

"Looks like your "mom mom" left you here princess with us!! princess" "but don't worry we are going to find her for you" he said kissing her for the last time and moving himself from the bed when again he heard her cry

"Dadddaaa" tears rolled from her eyes as he turned to look at her.

"yes princess you don't want to leave me then come with me to our room" holding her in his arms, taking hold of her milk bottles and then holding some pampers he moved out toward his'or there room!!

ohkay guy soo how was it???Confused i did my best though!! umm ritu asked me a baby pic or ariha pic...i searched it but didnt find anything with can atcually match my discription...soo no baby pic till now ritu..sorry...but i m searching...i wont mind if anyone provides me with a pic but it should match the way i described the baby "armaan smile" Big smile soo now my turn is over and your start!! comment timeHeart and i m waiting...even wen my net isnt working properly!

one more thing what did you felt wen you read that armaan was reading the letter and his reaction was too normal...lol...now this is actually getting intresting here!!

last thing: i will send pm to only those who are in my buddy list anyone who wants pm have to send me a request...or else i gets difficult for me!!Unhappy
dont mind tht but my net is working like a dead man and i really dont have time to find people and pm themConfused therefore except my request and add me in your buddylist!!

and do comment guys please!! it means alot to me!!   Smile Wink Smile

Edited by funkybratz - 06 May 2011 at 1:22pm

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987psruthikashjennyarmaanridhimma4rtarnavtinderprerna27arddimaAnokheeDEE2803sweety7395qwerty012sam19_2009zesty.meIn3ffable_lOv3sisgeokuhus_eradmg_roks_antaraCaramel_21ksg_farhanjannat4everammyridzyfanGuDiYa...Sweet_Ashummansibhartiscorpio95swamii92kshanikaaHeAvEnScrazy_4_karandeepzloveVirmanKamal_23HaniyaacutiepreetkhahaniIqbal Neha1moonlight2630fri42911unknown.dhruvikaluvsKSGRadiantTreasuredesire_20prachi06nyxxprincess52-Prithi-AR_LOVERRobin_Mjanu1610arshluver_15sammy4uk_anjali12dazzling_armaanbarysameera_12kooliionidha1983swetha10Ethereal-Path.:.MONA.:.-ArohaAngel-gujunpyoNorzprettyasjenRummy.Medha.KaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.-AviatoR-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top