Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funkybratz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: princess52

<font color="#9900ff" size="4">heheheh sowwieeee.......for the late coomnet lekin ab tujhe to pata hain na....i m the reserved queeen but tu phir bhi lucky hain mene yaha sirf 1 hi din tuk reserve chora baaqi sab mein to kabhi kabhi ek hafta ho jata hain hehehehe</font>

<font color="#9900ff" size="4">chalo ab coming to the part</font>

<font color="#9900ff" size="4">i reallly loved it ...it was really nice ur really an amazing writer so keep it up n dont underestimate ur self coz ur trully good</font>

<font color="#9900ff" size="4">u trust me na???so trsut ma words ok</font>

<font color="#9900ff" size="4"></em></font>

<font color="#9900ff" size="4">i loved rahul muskaaan nokh jokh hehe i alwayz love it coz i love them tehy r reeally sweet hehehe i couldnt stop laughing whn muskaan was screaming u know typical muskaaan </font>

<font color="#9900ff" size="4"></font>

<font color="#9900ff" size="4">n i got a bit confused whn tehy were talking baut the gul whu passed form the corrider abut 2 3 years back i was like did i missed something wht r tehy talking i read two three times but samjh nai aya thn i m like ghaddee age to phar so i reead more n phir samjha me aya ke whts happening.....</font>

<font color="#9900ff" size="4">u knwoww i would like to clap for u .....</font>

<font color="#9900ff" size="4">coz tht part was really amazing...it looked real....</font>

<font color="#9900ff" size="4">i mean agar koi dusra hota to they would have directly explained whts happening but u didnt do tht ....</font>

<font color="#9900ff" size="4">u strted form the middle like AR were talking to each other n rahul suddenly came n v readers came ( lolz) soo this is the converstion v here n v get confused n thts where armaan explain</font>

<font color="#9900ff" size="4">samjhi wht i m trying to say hope u did heheheh</font>

<font color="#9900ff" size="4">n abut the dimple baby ..n bahi ..hehehehehe haaiii i know whu it is lolzz...</font>

<font color="#9900ff" size="4">soo ab jaldi uske bhai ko lav orr ye ek big problem ko solve karo as i really want to know</font>

<font color="#9900ff" size="4"><em>n plzz update the part sooon mein tujhe pyar se abhi keh rahi hun ......kyu ke agar nahi kiya to i will bring my gang </font>

<font color="#9900ff" size="4">heheheh</font>

<font color="#9900ff" size="4">love u maleee</font>

<font color="#9900ff" size="4">muahh</font>

finally reserved queen nay comment kiya 😆
well heheheh dimple baby and bhai eveybody ahs stared guessing it 😉
and habzii yarr i trust you soo much thats why i started this ff 😉
well i just wrote the way i liked it and it turned out to be like this hehehe you were confused dont worry you didnt missed ant thing and the story would go like this now!![{:)]
well i understood what you trying to say!!! hahah!!
by the way i m soo happy you called yourself a gadhee 🤣
haha cant stop laughing..
well i m working on the next part you will get it sooooonnnnnn 😳
after all i dont want morcha gang here usko rokh nay k liya i have to write 😃 😃
funkybratz thumbnail
part three here guys!!! well i hope your confusions 😕 will be over with these several part and if it didn't d ask me 😉 ..i replied to those who commented and thanks for clicking the like button...do read and comment i hope you like it. this part took alot of time!! god almost 3 hours.

She moved her almost dead body on the main road not knowing what she will do and what the future holds for her. Nobody was there for her. Being a poor orphan she spend her entire childhood in an orphanage and thanks to the lady there, she received a good amount of education. Clearing her 12th with good marks and then learning things about fashion designing she thought that now the world will accept her for what she is!!

But she was wrong according to the people she met the education she received was from local college which many people didn't consider and she didn't learnt fashion designing from some art school or university, she learnt it from the lady who was taking care of several children like her in the orphanage.

How she wished that the world could accept her the way she is but no everyday the demands of people where increasing and being a poor orphan woman she couldn't meet them. At the age of 23 she left that her orphanage which she also considered as her home and tried to took her own steps. She didn't know that taking her own steps would be that difficult.

She worked as a maid a nanny and even as a waitress in a club but fate was not with her. How she wished that she had a family soo that she could not survive like this. Moving towards the seaside she bumped into few men looking at then who were giving her dirty glares she didn't knew what to do.

"Run RIDHIMMA!" her mind shouted and that what she tried to do. When one of them caught hold of her hand and twisted it behind her back. She shouted in the pain she was receiving but no one was there to help her.

"baby don't shout please" a guy from there gang whispered in her ear but she didn't listened the word baby hit her hard how can she forget that word and then the time when first time somebody called her that and one more thing how can she forget her baby girl!!

"Leave me please." Tears rolled out from her eyes as those guys advanced toward her. The guy holding her hand from the back moved his free hand towards her waist and then to her bare shoulder removing her dupatta and then turning her toward him.

"You soo hot chick" "why do you even consider wearing these dupatta and stuff remove them and the see the world will be behind you" saying this he moved his face toward her neck trying to kiss her.

But suddenly from nowhere a siren was heard, looking at the police car coming toward them they almost pushed her away as she fell in the dark side of road and ran away shouting filthy name to her and saying "we want you again!!"

Listening to these words her heart began to cry and her eyes showing the pain she was receiving by being poor. That was the reason she didn't wanted her daughter to stay with her she didn't wanted her baby to have a bad future and life for her how she craved to hold her baby right now but she couldn't.

Ariha was her life she was the reason she is alive today and now when Ariha isn't there what would she live for??

She remember that when she told the old lady living in her neighborhood that she want to give Ariha to some family who can take care for her and look after her and protect her future, how that lady tried to stop her saying that the baby would die without her mother and she wont live what if the family didn't except her, but Ridhimma didn't listened she wanted her daughter to have a bright future not like her's.

She told that lady to get her the names of few nice rich families who can protect her daughter and give her a perfect life many names were brought to her but then she choose maliks.

Even she didn't know why??But her heart went out for them and she had a feeling that this is the place where her child could survive with love and care. Packing her daughter's bag she went toward the malik mansion and found that no guard was there taking a deep breathe she went towards the main door and looked at her one year old baby kissing her for the last time and hugging her till her tears stop

"Ariha baby look momma is leaving you here so now you have to be a good girl no more naughtiness ok!! I don't know when momma will come back to here baby girl but that doesn't mean you forget her ok!! Live her baby and enjoy your life momma always loves you. And you have to be a nice to these people they are your family now even if they doesn't accept you baby. Love you sweetie. Bye baby"

She left her daughter in the baby carrier and dropped the bag next to her. Dropping the last kiss on her forehead she turned to leave when the baby started crying aloud being a mother she turned around to see her baby but then she heard a guard shouting and leaving her heart there and herself crying loudly she ran away'away from her own child..Away from her life.

He looked at the time again just fifteen minutes before he saw the time and it was 12 15 and suddenly from no where the time flew and now it was 12 40.he checked his wrist watch too and it showed the same time.

"hell life is running fast!!" ARMAAN MALIK told himself closing the file he had in his hand which he have already read thousands of time but still to keep himself busy he went through it again and again.

Standing up he took hold of his suit jacket and wore it..nobody could tell he was tired his look were soo ready to kill and his blue eyes in which many women tried to look but he didn't give them any chance should something which nobody could read something which only time can tell.

Taking his car keys he made his way toward the car and sat inside. Starting his car he made his way to the most popular club in town and stopped his car for a moment there his eye searched for her and they were doing it from last two year. A tear left his eyes as he say the guard closing the club.
He started his car again and didn't know where to go. To his home? Where everyone loves him and respects him or either search for her? And end up crying like he did two years back.

He knew how women die for him but still he never considered them being from a well respectable family and carrying the image of a business man he always respect people either from higher class or lower class. But he never did anything to destroy his or his family image but still according to him the worst thing happened to him till now was love and that too in first sight.

"I don't think bhai would be back home anjie till late night you see he came at 2 yesterday or ajj pata nahi kab ayain??" muskaan told anjali as she saw her staring at the baby who was now drinking milk from her cute bottle no doubt she was a beautiful baby.

"hmm I guess you are right and even atul and rahul are gone to find this Ridhimma girl and they will take time you see after a long time they went out together no doubt that they will enjoy night without us!!" anjali sight it was a tough day for her and now finding a stranger's baby at there doorstep she was worried like hell.

"When is mom dad coming?" muskaan asked anjali as she saw the maid arriving.

"Maybe after two days. Mom said that dad is enjoying holidays he is saying that its his second honeymoon" anjali giggled as muskaan to joined her.

"Hmmm'they are out for about a month now. But it good for them too." She saw the maid standing next to her and ordered.

"Anna please can you open rohan's baby room I guess you cleaned it two days before we move the baby there" muskaan said looking at the baby who was now making weird sound as if understanding the whole situation. "i think it would be okay right anjie?"

"Yup I guess and mine room is there too I'll see if any thing goes wrong with her." Anjie said picking up the baby and moving toward the room which was just opened right now.

Entering the room she saw every thing cleaned and tidy she patted the baby until she went to sleep again and the dropped her on the small baby bed kissing her and looking at muskaan who was looking at the baby lovingly too.

"Goodnight baby I hope your uncle finds your mum and bring her here and if he doesn't we are there for you" muskaan whispered kissing Ariha and then leaving the room with anjie.

"I hope they find Ridhimma" anjie said as she walked towards the room with muskaan

"Me too can't see the baby without her mother well I m off to sleep varna meri shair uth jaye ja tou masla hi masla"

"He is a good boy muskaan I love him" anjali said laughing at muskaan statement.

"Yaa right I love myself for giving this devil birth" muskaan said entering the room.

"Armaan malik entered his house at around 1 15. Entering his room he took a deep breathe and threw his jacket on the couch.

Changing into his shorts and vest he moved downstairs, he knew his both bhabhis have kept food for him.

Entering the kitchen he looked at the food, putting it into microwave he heard a loud cry not knowing from where it was coming he stood there. But the noise increased with every passing second and then he decided to move and find out the source producing this cry.

One thing he knew it belong to a child and according to him rohan would be sleeping. So who was the one crying here?? He thought turning toward the stairs

here is the part do read and comment are necessary.
pm will be send to you all.
love
maleeha! 😃
Edited by funkybratz - 12 years ago
princess52 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yeaahh i m the first one to comment 

reserved 

i cant comment rite now i m tooooooooo emotional to write anything

edited***
finallllyy i stopped crying seriouslly thsi part wass really emotional since the moment it strtd n where it it ended iwas crying ......

first ridhima gong thru so much ...first she was an orphan she had no family ....no one she was all alone.....
n tehn when she steeppedd in this cruel world she got no job she was joblessss
ppl used to think her as a trash

n then she got pregant n she didnt have enough money tht she could raise her child n she had to leave it to some1 unknown
i dont know how she did it coz shes the real mother n she still did it while here i m jsut the reader n i cried so must be broken ...
n thn she talked to her child
gossshhhhh thts was the most saddest part n i jjust could stop my tears

n armaaanss part ....so for him it was love at first sight???but tehn why di dridhima left him????
wht happend btwn them?armaan still loves her n is tryin to find her ...solve the mystrey soon

n aww muski n anjie r reallly sweet giving ariha rohans room n taking care of her as if its there own child.....

n now i m quite excited u know how iwl armaan react whn he takes the baby in his arms will he recocgnise hi sblood or not????

plzzz continuee sooon nai to i will bring my morcha gang
love u  

Edited by princess52 - 13 years ago
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*Edited*

Hey Sweety  🤗

Dat was the best one... lol.. finally AR came into picture...

OMG.😲..ridz story is really touching.... N no wonder she left her child at the benevolence of others... 😭😭... I mean after all, she's a mother ... She will never want anythng to happen to her child... 😭

Wats AR story.....?... M sure Armaan is himself dying to meet ridz..  .. why did she leave him..?.. i really feel soo *sniff sniff*  ... gosh, why did fate plan this for the poor gal... 😭😭

U knw u really wrote it sooo nicely dat i bcame emotional..😭

Hope Armaan finds some connection with the baby.....

cnt soon ...thanx 4  d pm..

Luv
Vini

P.S: I updated my comment on page 5 earlier... forgot to mention it......😳
Edited by coolvini4u - 13 years ago
desire_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
great part, i hope the story unravels further in the next part and we find out about AR's connection... continue soon
Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

mallu woowwwwwwww

man dat part was the best till now. i just simply loved the way u portrayed ridhima's vulnerebility (ignore ma spelling mistakes. am anpar)😆 
kk so and am pretty sure armaan is ookin for ridz. man so ridz doesn't know that armaan is the part of mallik family. wow man how do u get these kinda ideas. now am blood thirsty to know their love story. jaldi update karna mallu warna..........................😉😆
love
sani jaani
Edited by Sani_Rani - 13 years ago
dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 part
loved it

funkybratz thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolvini4u

<font color="#006666" size="2">*Edited*

Hey Sweety 🤗

Dat was the best one... lol.. finally AR came into picture...

OMG.😲..ridz story is really touching.... N no wonder she left her child at the benevolence of others... 😭😭... I mean after all, she's a mother ... She will never want anythng to happen to her child... 😭

Wats AR story.....?... M sure Armaan is himself dying to meet ridz.. .. why did she leave him..?.. i really feel soo *sniff sniff* ... gosh, why did fate plan this for the poor gal... 😭😭

U knw u really wrote it sooo nicely dat i bcame emotional..😭

Hope Armaan finds some connection with the baby.....

cnt soon ...thanx 4 d pm..

Luv
Vini

P.S: I updated my comment on page 5 earlier... forgot to mention it......😳
</font>

hey vinz!!!
thanks even i worked alot in this part i wanted to make it the best one
after all it was ar part!!! well i hope i did justice with thm??

yaa i just started writing and suddenly this story developed and i made it ridz story 😆

ahaan!!! i did tld you guys that the girl is ridz??? did i but phr bhi keep guessing i dont want to disclose the story 😆
yaa this part is actually very touching even i was thinking that if i was the reader will i cry???
but didnt found the ans 😕
fate did it and now fate is going to handle there life 😛

lolzz thanks for liking the way i write btw i sometime feel that i make you guy confuse but then habzi says no...so i have to listen to the readers tooo.

oooohhhh you will surely love there connection let me just start writting the next part and you will happen to see that connection soon.

yup i vll update soon.

i saw your your comment loved it do keep commenting 😆 😆
it helps me write good 😉

love
maleeha (or malee or mallu for you guys) 😆
funkybratz thumbnail

Originally posted by: desire_20

great part, i hope the story unravels further in the next part and we find out about AR's connection... continue soon

thanks for liking it, surely it will,
keep reading and find more!!
love
maleeha 😊
funkybratz thumbnail

thanks dhruvika!! 😛 😉