Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Today's Suhaana-Ishaan scene was SO awwwwwwwwwwww - I am just LOVING this couple! Man, I love how the character sketches, the characters'  traits and the character interactions in this show are mostly real and identifiable- every moment I see SO MUCH of myself in Suhana- that anger, the stubbornness, that ego , that unreasonable anger over petty things etc., like yesterday there was this scene where she was scouting through the stuff in her cupboard and was mad that someone touched her stuff - SO ME! I get SO MAD when my mom tidies up my cup board and I don't find things in the  place I've put them before, I just hit the roof about why my stuff needs to be put in order when I am FINE with the way it was before *shakes head*
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Faith-

AND :O leh I just realized AP no ghussa on me.. u no love me any moreeeeeeeee *puppy dog muh*
*Dil kay armaan ansooo may beh gaye plays in the bg* Awww no Zainu🤗 You know I love you soooooooo much.....if you want, I can gussa all over again😛😆

@AP
🤗🤗🤗.... Ab tou sorry for ghayabing kehtay huwey bhi sharmindagi hoti hai..... *hides muh* Arey yaar *hugs* No need to be sharminda.....it's ok, I understand🤗

And
I loveeeeeeeeee the song u chose ... hayee beautiful😍.....And u are still catching up on SGP... aww but I m loving your take on each scene and episode and enjoying it all the more than I did when I first saw it....Aww you like that song too?? I looooooooove it! It's one of my fav. classic ones....such a sweet, simple song.....yeah me still catching up on SGP....I'm loving the family yaar....they just make me smile and touch my heart.

Waisay I was thinking of posting a ghaati song but later sahih.. Actually my best friend who got married this Jan na... she shifted to Canada last week... and I randomly started with this 'saat samundar paar mein tere peechay peechay' song dedication on FB..... and now I have promised her one daily interesting song of the day.... LOLL
LOLL this sounds awesome....I should check out this ghaati song dedication of yours on FB then😆

AreYaar thumbnail
Kavya: I'm yet to watch the LTL epi....will surely post my take on it when I watch it :-)

Zainu: Ewwww HC is gonna be named Onurag Basu?? WTF?! Kekta is remaking KZK?? WTF?? Bas isi ki kami thi :S LOL

And errr....wow.....AG in that ZND pic with Mukti....LOLLLL....they made her a guy?! lol
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Faith-

OMG I forgot to comment... on that love mera hit hit avi...
AP what a stroke of genius.... MANNNNN this manages to amuse me every single time I see it....😆

Aww thank you Zainu Wainu *hugs* glad you liked it....yes it was my rare "stroke of genius"😎😆

Aww you're using the Ragini/SGP avis too....LOL isn't she hilarious? What a nautanki😆
AreYaar thumbnail
STILL not seeing much of a spark :S

And these pics are eerily reminding me of Mahi's OTT YRF style filmy dreams in MW.....especially with Imran wearing that typical SRK ka Mohabbatein style sweater and all...lol
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! So many new posts in the last 12 hours?

Good to see Nimrah and Zainu back again! *hugs both of them*

Seems like Mash is the only one left that's not free yet. When do your exams end?
AreYaar thumbnail
I watched SGP till 3rd May now....

LOVED the way they showed the aftermath of the glass breaking incident....the way Badi Maa talked to Suhana and explained to her in such a nice manner....Suhana is really a child at heart....lol.....the way she started crying after she came to know how much problems there are in Meena's life....and the way she said, "I didn't mean to hurt her"....aww....lol...it's hard to stay upset at Suhana after a while....haha....and the most adorable bit was the way she gave that sari to Meena and told her to wear it cuz she'd look cute in it....and the way she patted her cheek in the end....awww.....lol

I liked how they showed Rajni/Disha being upset with Suhana over this incident but later on it all getting resolved over the whole sari fiasco....haha...the way Rajni got so excited and hugged Suhana and thanked her for putting that khadoos aunty in her place unknowingly only....haha

A little moment in an epi or two before this....it was so touching when Suhana asks Badi Maa, "Maa, aap khana nahin khaayengi"? Very nicely shown....and the way everyone looked at her there.

And watching the dumb charades scene the second time around, I understood it better and liked it more.....firstly toh I just loved the rest of the family ke bits in that....especially Alok telling Disha that she should have made three fingers and pointed three times at Elesh and that would have shown "Three idiots" 🤣 And later on Inder's attempt to enact "Devdas" 🤣 Rajni's horrified expressions were cracking me up so much! LMAO.....

Anyways, the Ishaan-Suhana bit was sweet too....it's interesting how Suhana opens up intermittently and smiles but then it's like she deliberately tries to shut herself off again and again....liked the moment of vulnerability as she remembered her Mom.

Later on, the Ishaan-Suhana pillow scene was funny too....LOL....the way the poor guy kept trying to get a pillow but she hadn't left any for him....and he kept trying to strike up a convo about books with her too.....awww....the ending was sweet with the way Suhana gives him the pillow and says it's alright, she'll adjust with two pillows....and I have to say once again....this has to be the only show in the history of desi TV where they haven't made such a hullaballoo about a husband-wife sleeping on the same bed even if it's a marriage in name only....it's so refreshing to see.
AreYaar thumbnail
Aww now THIS Sonam pic I like!

And these pics are cuter than the earlier ones:

sarah1024 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOLL dude, that's how the bolly forum works...ppl have their fav. actors....then they start pairing them up like they'd like to see them in movies together....if one of those pairings ends up actually happening, they all go bonkers with joy *rolls eyes*....This "Imona" is one of those pairings....another is "Imrika" btw...no prizes for guessing who the "ika" portion of that is :P LOL....just watch all the Imran-Deepika fans jumping around when the promos for 'break ke baad' start airing....LOL

Personally speaking, I'm not seeing much of a spark to the Sonam-Imran pairing.....Neither of them are impressing me so far from the posters/pics that are out of this movie :S

LMAO, now who could that "ika" possibly be? Perhaps the same ika that appears in Shahika and Saifika? 😆

I don't understand the Bolly section's fascination with pairing random people up together and giving them nicknames.  Shahid/Deepika already have a fanbase and they're not even seen together in the same picture yet! I think both Sonam and Deepika are a foot taller than Shahid anyway. 😛

Hain? There's an upcoming movie called Break Ke Baad?

As for Imran/Sonam, pics don't tell much really. I usually reserve my judgment till the trailer and/or the movie comes out. As far as movies go I think the script and direction decide the chemistry. The same Shahid/Kareena who created magic in JWM seemed pretty dull in some of their other movies together. So I dunno yet if "Imona" would work in their movie ... lol
sarah1024 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Melissa

@Sarah......Dude, a round of applause for the spamming the previous CC👏. I love the VD pics. Nina and Ian are looking really good in the pics. Stefen/Paul is dressed well, but he is better off being cropped :P

LOL! I don't mind Paul as much in the off-screen pictures, but when he is in character he looks so dumb and confused in the photoshoots! I like the solo Ian/Nina photoshoots better. Stefan really does need to be cropped out, eh? 😆

Btw I'm surprised that you know their real names!